sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys.. 

I am new to this forum. 

Ever since this show started from episode one i have been like ðŸ˜²

Seriously this is the first where i cant guess or predict anything.

Upar se today's episode, towards the ending got me😳

Today that evil mama revealed about Suku's real reason behind marrying Ragbir. 

But my question is how does Suku madam know about the house's mystery of Bani's voices being heard in the house?

How did that evil mama get hold of the memory card with Suku's and Ragbir's videos? 

And what he mean when he said "Jo log acche the, woh burre ban jayenge aur jo log burre the woh log acche ban jayenge?" - Was he referring to Pragati also????

Because Pragati is the only innocent character uptill now.. 

Also how would have marrying Pragati, helped evil mama in getting into the house???? Pragati is afterall just a junior employee of Ragbir. 

Also going by evil mama's words, does he mean there is Bani's ghost? 

I am actually flabbergasted with this show. 

Cant predict or think anything.

lol ðŸ¤ª

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Hello guys.. 

I am new to this forum. 

Ever since this show started from episode one i have been like ðŸ˜²

Seriously this is the first where i cant guess or predict anything.

Upar se today's episode, towards the ending got me😳

Today that evil mama revealed about Suku's real reason behind marrying Ragbir. 

But my question is how does Suku madam know about the house's mystery of Bani's voices being heard in the house?

How did that evil mama get hold of the memory card with Suku's and Ragbir's videos? 

And what he mean when he said "Jo log acche the, woh burre ban jayenge aur jo log burre the woh log acche ban jayenge?" - Was he referring to Pragati also????

Because Pragati is the only innocent character uptill now.. 

Also how would have marrying Pragati, helped evil mama in getting into the house???? Pragati is afterall just a junior employee of Ragbir. 

Also going by evil mama's words, does he mean there is Bani's ghost? 

I am actually flabbergasted with this show. 

Cant predict or think anything.

lol ðŸ¤ª

valid points......one more when pragati was looking at Raghbani picture..one second her reflection was shown and after 5 seconds on same angle Bani's reflection shown...what was that😲?????

kya pragati hi Bani hai with changed face and all????she came back to take revenge from those people who tried to kill her??????

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: daud95

valid points......one more when pragati was looking at Raghbani picture..one second her reflection was shown and after 5 seconds on same angle Bani's reflection shown...what was that😲?????

kya pragati hi Bani hai with changed face and all????she came back to take revenge from those people who tried to kill her??????

Today super bouncer.  Plastic Surgery eeks no.

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Today super bouncer.  Plastic Surgery eeks no.

possibility hai bhai.....kuch bhi dikha sakte hain....aisa hua to mera PragBhir ship💔

sumz_d thumbnail

I had the same thoughts something like Kahi Kisi Rozz.....

But then if thats the case then her background story with her father does not make sense.  Also her getting married to Ragbir would not have been possible without the evil mama and Suku. The marriage happened due to the circumstances. 

These circumstances were not created either, i mean it doesnt look like that at all. 

Chalo ek baar maan bhi le ki Pragati is Bani and its her master plan with evil mama and Suku, then what was the need to show those individual scenes of Pragati with her dad? 

Pragati actually seems a genuine character... 

But since its a fictional show by Ek, they can actually show anything. ðŸ˜†

daud95 thumbnail

But then if thats the case then her background story with her father does not make sense.  Also her getting married to Ragbir would not have been possible without the evil mama and Suku. The marriage happened due to the circumstances. 

These circumstances were not created either, i mean it doesnt look like that at all. 

Chalo ek baar maan bhi le ki Pragati is Bani and its her master plan with evil mama and Suku, then what was the need to show those individual scenes of Pragati with her dad? 

agr pragati k bani hone ka twist add krna hai story main to ab tak k incidents ko aisa ghuma phira k pesh krain gy k sab pragati ka plan hi raha ho ga yeh feel ho ga....EK ka show hai kuch bhi dikha sakte hain.....aik question to mera bhi hai agr pragati hi bani hai to 3 saal wait q kiya????kis cheez ka wait??

isi hero ka colors pe jo super natural show abhi last month end hua hai us main bhi female lead and us k father k kafi sare individual scenes the show k start main jis se lga haan dono humans and sachy insan hi hain....then 7 epi k bad pta chala woh to sab jhoot tha and viewers ko ullu bnaya un scenes se makers ne...woh show bhi EK ka hi tha.....

daud95 thumbnail

i hope she is a genuine character....RM ko heal krna tha us ne yeh to salt ka packet ly kr pohanch gai😆....

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually real mystery starts now only. So one thing is clear from today sukanya will be in the show for a long time may be misha role ended. As for pragati being bani there is 2 possibilities.

1) real pragati is dead and bani is get pragati face and live as pragati and create this backdrop plan.

2) pragati father is also included in this trap just like in N3.

Basically I like that Rm protect pragati and donot blame her for the whole thing but to his family which is totally right. He is right in rejecting this marriage also as the marriage is unwillingly happened and he has no issue with pragati's working in his office he is not totally pushed him away. The way pragati want to stick with this marriage it seems fishy. Next Friday we will hopefully come to know about pragati identity. If sukanya stick to the show then she is the 3rd lady who is obsessed to Rm.(a phase of life when a man want to concentrate on his carrier work rather than romance as pop  mention 3 phase of a men's life may be Rm reason is different). It seems like mama is turn positive .if  any of the possibility comes true.

But que is how bani comes to know that her accident is planned acc to fbs she fall from cliff due to breaking of wooden boundary but boundary will damage due to time also it's not necessary that someone damaged the boundary intentionally.

sumz_d thumbnail

agr pragati k bani hone ka twist add krna hai story main to ab tak k incidents ko aisa ghuma phira k pesh krain gy k sab pragati ka plan hi raha ho ga yeh feel ho ga....EK ka show hai kuch bhi dikha sakte hain.....aik question to mera bhi hai agr pragati hi bani hai to 3 saal wait q kiya????kis cheez ka wait??

isi hero ka colors pe jo super natural show abhi last month end hua hai us main bhi female lead and us k father k kafi sare individual scenes the show k start main jis se lga haan dono humans and sachy insan hi hain....then 7 epi k bad pta chala woh to sab jhoot tha and viewers ko ullu bnaya un scenes se makers ne...woh show bhi EK ka hi tha.....

bold really?😆

Lol tab toh shayad ismain bhi yahi dikhaye... 

Lol she waited for three years becoz maybe Bani was in comma after her plastic surgery😆

It could also be the case of Suku being Bani ðŸ¤ª. Yeh scenario bhi possible hai... 

Bani's full name was Bani Raichand. 

And Suku's is Sukanya Raichand right? 

Ho sakta hai Pragati hi Bani ho and Suku uski cousin sister ya phir Suku khud hi Bani ho... 

They can also show Bani as bhootni whose atma is trying to communicate with Ragbhir. Maybe Raghbir's life is in danger...

Maybe Pragati will save Ragbhir with the help of bhootni bani🤣

But then this evil mama and suku angle somehow does not fit... 

Lol kuch bhi ho sakta hai iss show main! Like literally kuch bhi🤪

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

possibility hai bhai.....kuch bhi dikha sakte hain....aisa hua to mera PragBhir ship💔

Basically praghbir luv story is mature luv story pragati truth did not come out so soon in front of Rm.  3 phase of a men'S life 

Bani love at first sight.

Sukanya when a man prefer to his carrier rather than romance or any such commitment.

Pragati falling in luv for the 2nd time mature luv story.