Of a lost but truthful Raghbir, of Sukku the Snake and of PragHbir

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

So, the TRPs are out; and the judgement ranis must be celebrating and mocking. Look at PVP, his show did not start well; he cannot compete with Zulfein;  previous show was due to ensemble cast; Rangeela is a goner; yada yada blah di blah. Dear judgement ki devis, we know the TRPs, and now we also know you stalk our forum. For what reason? To mock obviously, coz previous mocking was not enough. Anyways yes, Zulfein's show's TRPs in the first week were through the roof. The curiosity was sky high. I know the so called insta teenyboppers will make many excuses: the show is not everyone's cup of tea; look at what it is competing against, Sitara is watched by EVERYONE, etc, etc. 

Dear Miss Ferns, a few things:  1. Raghbir is traumaised, depressed and suicidal. We get it. Can we see the back story. Do not tease us. i want to see the happy Raghbir. I liked him in the flashbacks with Bani. More please?? Then I want to see Pragati heal Raghbir.  Am I too demanding?? Well, tough!! 2. It seems Raghbir might not be schizophrenic and Bani might actually exist. Please let that be the case. 3. I KNOW and I have seen that the ACT in ACTor is arriving on the 17th of June with an hour long episode. I know that you hit it out of the park with that one and boy will he set the screen on FIRE and Sitara no longer be the little star. But please remember that this show is also yours. BTW, thank you for doing away with that stupid BGM for Raghbir and playing a fast paced kya hua tera vaada for my hero. 

OK back to my review:

Pragati is brave and smart. She realised something was fishy and managed to escape. Thank goodness. That mama is super strange. 

We were right; Sukku is a snake. A wicked, vicious, snivelling snake. She photo-shopped all the pictures and edited all the videos. Raghbir never ever gave her any attention. 

All this while Raghbir be walking around like a zombie as if PVP is actually shooting for The Walking Dead and not for a Balaji show on Indian TV. And this zombie is constantly saying Bani, Bani, Bani while Sukku the Snake is being all jalkukdi on the inside thinking "how dare this crazy person not take my name"

I feel sad for Raghbir, poor thing; his family really does not care about him. All they care about is what people will say, how much money they will lose if Sukku leaves, how rich Sukku is, the arrangements. Chloeji, please compare your hero to the Sitara flagship hero. Look at his family and look at what kind of namunas nautankis you have given my RM. Really???!!! Seriously???!! Has someone asked them if RM even cares about anything? Why not take him to a shrink? But NOOOOOO Sukku ke saath rishta is their top most priority. Bhavna aunty, I like the family you gave Kittu waaaay more than the family EK gave Raghbir. I mean all RM's fam cares about aside from the money is the photo op; its like they want the press to come and cover this lavish wedding on one hand and on the other hand tell say that they will slap their drama queen RM into agreeing to their craziness and actually amrrying Sukku the snake. 

So Raghbir married Pragati; so his words came true; "we will be married by then" ; in his mind he married Bani; is he hungover or still drunk? It seems he is still very drunk. So when he is back to what is his normal, he will see Pragati and forget that he married her? Will he treat her right? or will he treat her like ASR treated Khushi and fall for her like ASR fell for Khushi? Or will he be the SSO to her Aneka?

Remains to be seen. 

P.S Miss Ferns, I really like heroji; he deserves a good show. I am sure he would like it if judgement ranis and their minions do not call him a one show wonder. Please do not sideline him because ACTor with the looks is returning to TV as iconic character. 

P.P.S. Oh Miss Ferns, I have nothing against RM; he is actually a good guy and I am glad you have not made him into ASR or SSO or Haider. However, please watch Kittu and see how he is reacting in a very similar situation. Yes, I know Kittu has Vansh whereas Raghbir has nobody; but you could have given my RM a Vansh, or a Dhruv or a little Meera (remember them); moral of the story 9 episodes of RM as the walking dead are kinda enough. Let your TRPs speak to you; see who you are competing with. Give your audiences some RaghBani and then some PragHbir. As for Kittu, you deserve what you are getting for doubting the one person who loved you the most. Also, why do Indian shows do this; why does it seem like the hero or heroine have NO FRIENDS except the person they fall for and/or marry. 

P.P.P.S Zulfein is boring; I am so bored; YAWN, YAWN YAWN and yet he stole TRPs from under RM's nose. So much so that we had repeated information about the TRPs for week one. Zulfein, you got the viewers and judgement ranis be laughing at hero and I blame you. I know SP is far reaching, all encompassing and the epitome of sanskaar and here we be watching Zombie nation. BT please try harder. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Is KZK Ferns' show? I thought it was Mukku's show? 

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful analysis. Yet to watch the episode. Watching on voot

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pragati and Rm got married due to circumstances and destiny.pragati's plan is not that bad either or plan stupid she is a middle class girl totally stranger to malhotra family ,a ran away bride who got proof at the last moment .So she locked sukanya take her place and meet Rm to handover the proof but Rm is not in his senses go ahead with the marriage if pragati reveal herself in middle of marriage sukanya accused her as con woman and no one trusted her. Devraj only listened to her due to accusation of bride swapping to prove malhotra's innocency even then he asked for memory card. Sukanya herself proved guilty by destroying memory card. And old groom is helpless as pragati got married to Rm infront of so many people .Even if Rm donot remember the incident media will spread it malhotra's cannot hide the truth for long acc to precio both sukanya and pragati are at their respective home.so pragati is not accepted by malhotra yet and sukanya will definitely try to harm both Rm and pragati.

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Pragati and Rm got married due to circumstances and destiny.pragati's plan is not that bad either or plan stupid she is a middle class girl totally stranger to malhotra family ,a ran away bride who got proof at the last moment .So she locked sukanya take her place and meet Rm to handover the proof but Rm is not in his senses go ahead with the marriage if pragati reveal herself in middle of marriage sukanya accused her as con woman and no one trusted her. Devraj only listened to her due to accusation of bride swapping to prove malhotra's innocency even then he asked for memory card. Sukanya herself proved guilty by destroying memory card. And old groom is helpless as pragati got married to Rm infront of so many people .Even if Rm donot remember the incident media will spread it malhotra's cannot hide the truth for long acc to precio both sukanya and pragati are at their respective home.so pragati is not accepted by malhotra yet and sukanya will definitely try to harm both Rm and pragati.

U know I hate these bride swap weddings....but in this case it was not so bad.... maybe coz neither Prags nor RM intended to do this....RM was marrying him Bani anyway...Prags only wanted to reach RM, hand over proof and stop wedding....if police hadn't come she would hv protested loudly and stopped RM madness I believe....but it's as if fates wanted them married.... that's what makes it alright....now I m just worried what will happen with Prags....and Suku has those office information mamaji stole using Prags keys as well....and those pics of Prags and RM in car..... Pragati is gonna get framed bad...and if RM doesn't get himself together and handle the situation, she is doomed....

joypallavi thumbnail

That's what I say even I did not like bride swapping and forced marriage.But in this case both are justice faith there action. Both has valid reason unlike other daily shows. Pragati is rejected by malhotra is ok but I hope they do not insult her just let her go. Car pics are not big issue as Rm is aware of that stolen data and office information is the main thing well pragati is A very junior employee so if data information shown very confidential then it's jst Ek land till now when Rm need someone pragati eventually appeared that's why till now subconsciously he did not allow her to go away like in first meet Rm thought that noone is there to cha ge the weather and pragati appeared he clearly noticed her when she calm down the horse. Then when he was in office want to get rid from media pragati appeared there and he come back to his home with her only. Then when he was thinking about sukanya lie and exposing her he get information from pragati only .He always take him with her and at the same time protective towards her like when guard hold her hand when he hide her in balcony in sukanya room basically she always appear as a hope may be that's why he always calm in front of her.he pour his heart in front of her in drunken state make clear to her to come office next day after the marriage and meet her despite knowing that she is a very new employee and donor work under him directly.

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

RM ka reaction to dikhaya hi nahi jab us ne ghonghat uthne pe suku ko nahi Pragati ko dekha....shocked bhi nahi hua woh.....

marriage to necessary thi......ab woh uncle parshant koi claim nahi kr sakte Pragati pe and sukku ka plan bhi fail ho gya.....RM ka reaction kya ho ga jab hangover utry ga to woh dekhna hai......

Pragati apne ghr thi precap main mtlb shadi hote hi ghr chali gai....acha hai warna koi bharosa nahi jese shadi hui SR bhi ho jati RM ko Pragati main bani hi  nazar aati rehti and Pragati sir sir hi krti reh jati😆🤣.......

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Suno

This was Kasam S2. BP ke naam se colors aur tv viewers ko allergy Hai.  Kafi tadap tadap kar bhaga diya sabko.

Kya hua tera Wada, sounds better.

I mean maybe the title can drive away potential viewers.. Anyways, recent TRAI regulations got a number of TV audience to cancel as many channels they could. Overall grp ratings ka band baj gya hai

Story's pace is fast,  it is confusing also.  Some scenes are just eaten up. The motive behind Prashant Uncle to get married is not clear. Is he employed by Suku or there is a third faction behind this, Bani's family or Mamaji.  In this ruckrus, Raghbir's brother seems suspicious. The dots need to b connected well.  M  She is the only one who can get her boss out of this mess. Raghbir's character is borderline insanity especially after drinks.  Story won't go forward.  He needs her.

Ideally Suku should have some past connection to Bani, they did not take this route.  Prashant's intention to break into Raghbir's office is not clear, he is employed by someone to do the deed, why will Uncle break the office locker.  All come under suspicion, Suku, Malhotras and the invisible Bani's family. As told earlier, Pragati is a pawn, more thornbird status.  Whoever is behind this drama knows her potential. The girl is poor, therefore ruin her. infact Raghbir when he resumes office, hears Prags out provided they guy is in senses, may suggest a contract marriage to save both, there their love story begins. A forced, out of circumstances cliched romance is loved by trp aunties. Balance it as there is a mystery behind it.

These days plain love stories with emphasis on characters do not really work, in all cases writers are trying to make everything dramatic. BPP has a strong plot. 

Colors IMMJW kept the pace for a good 300 episodes. Ms. Ferns needs creatives who have worked on CiD , Adalat types of tracks. Why not take help. 

As far as trp is concerned, i think IMMjw also was on 1.2, it picked up to be in top 20 most of the time. A finite show cannot go on and on if crime is the backbone.  It was stretched and lost its charm

Therefore, if cvs work on the plot, trps will come irrespective of Zulfein, udhar bhi kuch steady nahi hhai, very dicey. It has been picked up for a lot of loopholes. Sitara is busy promoting everything else apart from Z..

Competition is more from the one who came landing on the ground like mission impossible, as Ms Ferns has to concentrate thoroughly on it. She better outsource thriller elements to those more competent.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago
joypallavi thumbnail

Connection between uncle and sukanya just revealed yesterday only and they do not reveal the whole mystery in jst one day it seems sukku' s father has nothing to do with this ploting and the way media coverage the news sukku identity is not fake make sense.next weekend they reveal something big we all thought that Rm and pragati wedding stretched till Friday but they show it yesterday itself today is the outcome of marriage comes in front of everyone till pragati and Rm are married sukku,misha and uncle can not start marriage drama for now basically at this point no one is in the right mind to accept the marriage not even pragati and Rm themselves. Rm is ready to marry Misha and he was unhappy but not self destructive he expect an understanding from Misha but she fail to do so.when his alliance is fixed with sukku he became self destructive try to commit suicide. But his case with pragati is different he always pulling pragati into his matter and trust to some extent but will he understand her point and trust her or misunderstood her and accept her forcibly. If he did so who will force him to do so except his family.because he least bothered about others. Survival of there marriage is look totally impossible in current scenario.

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: daud95

RM ka reaction to dikhaya hi nahi jab us ne ghonghat uthne pe suku ko nahi Pragati ko dekha....shocked bhi nahi hua woh.....

marriage to necessary thi......ab woh uncle parshant koi claim nahi kr sakte Pragati pe and sukku ka plan bhi fail ho gya.....RM ka reaction kya ho ga jab hangover utry ga to woh dekhna hai......

Pragati apne ghr thi precap main mtlb shadi hote hi ghr chali gai....acha hai warna koi bharosa nahi jese shadi hui SR bhi ho jati RM ko Pragati main bani hi  nazar aati rehti and Pragati sir sir hi krti reh jati😆🤣.......

Haan RM ko bani hi dikhayi deti hai har waqt har kisi ke chehre me.He was still thinking it was Bani whom he got married to banda drunk tha na.Ya sunny phir toh pat byah aur that SR ho jata Praghbir ka🤣

Ek ka show hai kuch bhi ho sakta hai😉