Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

@Urmi -- Nah; its not the same now; my heart is no longer in it. 

I hope you enjoy the future episodes and the discussions; like i said busy in another forum henceforth so i wish you all well. 

P.S. praise is different from public humiliation; you could have been more diplomatic in your views. People from other forums who I am not acquainted with and their opinions would not have bothered me; i would just have rolled my eyes and moved on but the long post you made was rather abrupt. Oh well, I am off. 

Not like I will stop watching but this forum mere kam ka nahin

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

@Urmi -- Nah; its not the same now; my heart is no longer in it. 

I hope you enjoy the future episodes and the discussions; like i said busy in another forum henceforth so i wish you all well. 

P.S. praise is different from public humiliation; you could have been more diplomatic in your views. People from other forums who I am not acquainted with and their opinions would not have bothered me; i would just have rolled my eyes and moved on but the long post you made was rather abrupt. Oh well, I am off. 

Not like I will stop watching but this forum mere kam ka nahin

Public humiliation...wow...no I wasn't being diplomatic, coz I was saying what I felt honestly...and it was abrupt because I don't feel like criticizing everyday....I don't normally get into argument I just stay quiet...I don't have any hate for u or anyone or any actor or show particularly....but when interacting with people I actually talk to a lot, what I feel I say....I can write long msgs praising something just as I can criticize something in long posts....yes people argue here, and discuss here and joke around....I really thought I could just say what I feel about something....but I can see u feel insulted.... first time u see something like this in this forum u are off to another one... well I can't change ur mind I guess.... know that I m sorry....if I knew u would take it as humiliation I would have kept my mouth shut....I m sorry....

urmita thumbnail

@everyone in forum: This forum is quiet anyway and I can see I m ruining the environment more...I really didn't want this kind of a thing to happen...I m sorry everyone if I have ruined it for anyone else....I know now I should have kept my mouth shut...there was a long time after PKYEK till N3 when I wasn't active on india forums...I feel it's time I practice being inactive again for some time before I mess up more....I m sorry everyone....

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

See girls we are different persons. So we have different pov.. But that doesn't means we will start arguing each other , being angry and then leave the forum. This isn't done. I am part of IF from 2007. But if u see my no of posts are less coz I don't like arguing. I think I am better reader than writer. I have travelled different forums being a silent reader coz I writing isn't everyone's cup of tea. I like to read beautiful analysis put by diff people. In this forum also I like all of ur analysis diff hi sahi. I enjoy all as diff perspectives. So I don't want any of u be it urmita or sia to leave this forum. I request both of u to think once again in cool mind before leaving the forum for a small mu. I was in another where a person always attacked me with her diff pov in every topic. Still I didn't leave the forum until the show ends. So think twice

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Your official insulting another actor calling me zulfein or something and excepts respect .This is literally bashing. Will you like if someone insults pearl giving him names like this. I like your reviews but the think instead of concentrating on the show your your review ends with pointing out the other show. It makes your review so negative. Why your interested in the other show which you find boring and all. Learn to respect actors be it pearl or shaheer. Learn to take someones opinions positively. If they are two people correcting you that's because they care about you. I don't want that forum members to visit this forum and bash with bad names etc. I don't want negativity to happen. 

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Your official insulting another actor calling me zulfein or something and excepts respect .This is literally bashing. Will you like if someone insults pearl giving him names like this. I like your reviews but the think instead of concentrating on the show your your review ends with pointing out the other show. It makes your review so negative. Why your interested in the other show which you find boring and all. Learn to respect actors be it pearl or shaheer. Learn to take someones opinions positively. If they are two people correcting you that's because they care about you. I don't want that forum members to visit this forum and bash with bad names etc. I don't want negativity to happen. 

Have you seen his hair?its amazing You think calling someone Zulfein is insulting them? Wow!Slow claps. And no my reviews were meant to be taken in GOOD HUMOUR. Something that clearly seems to be lacking around here. Therefore, it is best that I go to another forum where the humour is taken in good spirits. And no, i did not make this forum negative; you did. Therefore, perhaps looking at how things are perceived might be a better option than coming here to moral police me!!!!

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

I think nobody is trying to insult you by calling you zulfeiá¹…. She calls the actor of BP's competition zulfeiá¹… ; and she has explained that was the name she's given in good humour when she was watching his mythological show.  

I'm sure she also knows that the name of the competition's show is YRHPK. Not saying it out loud doesn't mean we are ignorant enough to not know of it. It's just like we sometime say Laal dupatta mal mal, Rangu, Sitara, or Garam Sitara etc, instead of the real name.