Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ErumMalik

Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ

Yes he would completely be a new person fallen for Pragati and BAM Bani Returns.. Dhan Dhan 

WelcomeπŸ˜ƒ

Maybe that will happen.... it's a tried n tested EK trick after allπŸ˜†

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loh ho gya kand

So Bani's body was never found. Open ended track

Suku is after Raghbir, Misha is kati ppatang

Where is reincarnation ffunda

I was ready to ship Ragbati.

Everything has to complicated. That is why her serials run.

mafaaza12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I feel Pragati's love might bring RaghBir back from the edge and the moment he is in love with her and wants to confess...THEN...at that moment...the return of Bani!!!

Hmmm it will be too typical but need for EK ki Style Drama. If Bani have to be back she won't be +ve for sure.

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Salutethearmy]

Loh ho gya kand

So Bani's body was never found. Open ended track

Suku is after Raghbir, Misha is kati ppatang

Where is reincarnation ffunda

I was ready to ship Ragbati.

Everything has to complicated. That is why her serials run.

[/QUOTE ]

I haven't seen it did I miss something  well it is predictable to continue mystery this old fanda is always used but why raghbir accept bank's death he is act like psychopath madly in love with bani but accepted her death without his dead body it was just 3 years and even law declare any person dead after continuous missing of 7 year.Then why raghbir accepted it so easily

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

There is a lot of mystery hidden behind Bani which Raghbir is unaware of .I am sure things won't be the same if Bani returns at the time if Raghbir will fall in love with or get attracted to Pragati.I wish it shouldn't be too complicated for Raghbir .Banda pehle se hi kitna heartbroken aur trauma me hai

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: daud95

uff uff pragati kya krti ho????emotionally attch mat ho Raghbir sir se.....banda hila hua hai dimagh se tumhain bhi normal nahi rehne dy ga....kaha tha naa BHAAG JAO......πŸ˜†

you can never tell when its EK show. May be RB is the who needs to be warned. Pragati is too sweet and innocent to be true.πŸ˜‰

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I feel Pragati's love might bring RaghBir back from the edge and the moment he is in love with her and wants to confess...THEN...at that moment...the return of Bani!!!

Dude hopefully that doesn't happen. If that happens then it will be another triangle love story and most probably Bani is going to be a villain. 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ianoconic

you can never tell when its EK show. May be RB is the who needs to be warned. Pragati is too sweet and innocent to be true.πŸ˜‰

if BPP story is inspired by that movie khoon bhari maang then sab se zyada negative character to RM ka hi ho ga and dono girls victim hon gi......jo k i wish k na ho....

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ianoconic

That's true pragati has definitely some mystery because cv clearly put her away from the mystery but include her in the plot like pragati saw that sukanya wrist is cutted by her bodyguard . I mean at the incident point so many people present but no one noticed but she catches the scene in video call. It is only possible with a very high standard mobile and also observed by during call only why she did not tell this thing to her friend who can easily reach to sukanya and save her. The friend carrying the entrance card of sukanya's card is leaving near her house and easily gave the card and more over she always want to stay away from Rm matter but land up with Rm only . N3 also despite of article mukta , mreenal sucessfully kept the viewers confused so they do the same thing here also. 

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

if BPP story is inspired by that movie khoon bhari maang then sab se zyada negative character to RM ka hi ho ga and dono girls victim hon gi......jo k i wish k na ho....

It will be inspired but might be she switch off the place of rekha and kabir bedi as rekha is married for 2nd time and betrayed by kabir bedi.or may be it's just a rumor or she copy some of his plot if they turn raghbir negative than they should introduced another ml also. Just like in Ek hasina thi vatsal seth play the negative role and his brother introduced as ml though he did not seems a powerful ml.