Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

uff uff pragati kya krti ho????emotionally attch mat ho Raghbir sir se.....banda hila hua hai dimagh se tumhain bhi normal nahi rehne dy ga....kaha tha naa BHAAG JAO......😆

urmita thumbnail

Vaise Pearl ka face dekha? Pakka multiple promos shoot ho rakkha tha Naagin chalte chalte...coz ab to he has beard....

mafaaza12 thumbnail

Pls translate wat pragathi said in the promo

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I feel Pragati's love might bring RaghBir back from the edge and the moment he is in love with her and wants to confess...THEN...at that moment...the return of Bani!!!

Edited by Stardust91 - 4 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: mafaaza12

Pls translate wat pragathi said in the promo

She said basically: I was about to become a character in someone's broken story... someone was going away from someone but I was coming close...can someone forget first love and again fall in love with someone else?

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I feel Pragati's love might bring RaghBir back from the edge and the moment he is in love with her and wants to confess...THEN...at that moment...the return of Bani!!!

This would be so typical....🤪

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜ƒ

Yes he would completely be a new person fallen for Pragati and BAM Bani Returns.. Dhan Dhan 

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: urmita

This would be so typical....🤪

Well we are watching an EK show; what do you expect??

Unless Ms. Ferns has planned a never seen before on Indian TV dramatic twist. However Ms Ferns might be busy with her number 1 show with an iconic character played by an actor with tremendous acting chops who will act circles around the entire ensemble cast. Therefore, the probability of Bani returning at the exact moment when Raghbir is about to tell Pragati how she is the love of his life is HIGH

Edited by Stardust91 - 4 years ago
joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is mystery thriller so pragati character is not simple acc to first promo even bani seems sweet and innocent but in episodes she looks fishy .Fake bani will definately enter at some point as it is ek shows