Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

Yeah all the old films we're basically parents good kids bad type of thing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ don't forget baghban, the immense in your face guilttrip that film was. It was he'll to watch it with parents who'd then look at u n judge for no fault of yoursπŸ˜‚ the kids were either as evil as the biological son's or as sanskari as Salman who had parents photo with God's 🀣

My problem is these father's were never shown as wrong in most films. Even in k3g Amitabh is like soooo controlling of everyone n doesn't even apologize properly at the the end. Or Amitabh in mohabbatein. We already had Desi father figures being ultra strict n mean in most cases irl there was no need for films to glorify it

hahaha......πŸ˜†

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

my parents would be like when we'll grow old you guys will do the same to us, parents sacrifice so much for kids,but kids,they just grow up n forget. N I'd be like why what how, how can u even know I'd be that evil,n also no human in as parents loving as Salman was in that film. He started phone conversation with parents saying twameva mata pita twameva πŸ˜‘ literally nobody does that

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

my parents would be like when we'll grow old you guys will do the same to us, parents sacrifice so much for kids,but kids,they just grow up n forget. N I'd be like why what how, how can u even know I'd be that evil,n also no human in as parents loving as Salman was in that film. He started phone conversation with parents saying twameva mata pita twameva πŸ˜‘ literally nobody does that

Yes exactly..........so relatable.....as you said that look and talks........and I think that movie was a big hit.....So I am sure most parents did that.....hahaha.......πŸ˜†

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't get the point of Nandini crying for Sameer all her life only to choose Vanraj in the end. I don't think audience back then or even now would accept Nandini leaving her husband, who did SO MUCH for her, just because she loves another man. 

I have a theory that Nandini was a reacher in her relationship with Sameer and settler in her relationship with Vanraj. After running behind Sameer for so long, she settled with Vanraj, maybe because she thought living with Sameer and reaching out to him for rest of her life would be tiresome. 

Or she didn't love Sameer, it was an infatuation, kids cry for a toy and when you give them the toy, they move on to the next one, Nandini wanted Sameer, she crossed seas to be with him, finally when she got him, she realized she didn't want him anymore. 

I don't think she was in love with Vanraj, He was her safest option 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Image result for utha le re baba gif

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@bold I don't think so 

Originally posted by: chimmasimma

No IT wont work, even today the ending seems justifiable. 

Watch "Woh Saat Din" starring Anil Kapoor, its the same movie. 

Edited by mystic786 - 5 years ago

Yeah all the old films we're basically parents good kids bad type of thing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ don't forget baghban, the immense in your face guilttrip that film was. It was he'll to watch it with parents who'd then look at u n judge for no fault of yoursπŸ˜‚ the kids were either as evil as the biological son's or as sanskari as Salman who had parents photo with God's 🀣

My problem is these father's were never shown as wrong in most films. Even in k3g Amitabh is like soooo controlling of everyone n doesn't even apologize properly at the the end. Or Amitabh in mohabbatein. We already had Desi father figures being ultra strict n mean in most cases irl there was no need for films to glorify it

I am still yet to watch Baghban. Every time I would want to watch to watch it, I would end get busy or something. I am going to watch it soon since it’s Salman’s movie. 

Yes, exactly that. It was always the parents who were right and kids who were wrong. So many wrongs were shown and glorified. Btw, you sharing this video made me watch so many roasted videos of movies and tv serials. They were all hilarious πŸ˜‚ 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I think it basically conveyed the difference between your first and real mature love. Salman was her first love while Ajay was the one she ended up caring about for the respect and matureness shown in his character. Which is usually more lasting. She wasn't "in love" with Ajay but admired him, that's highlighted in the Hum Dill De Chuke Sanam track at the end. Is "being in love" always important?

It's pretty realistic. Manmarziyan is like the more current/modern time version of it.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

One immature love n other mature love , she chosen d latter. 

Dis movie plot is similar to telugu movie plot which was released before dis Hindi movie ,of course with different ending. telugu movie named kanyadanam . Heroine loves one but father blackmails her tat whole family will suicide if she marries her love n marries her with other .later hubby knows tat wife loves some one n decides to marry her to her love n all protest it but he stands in position of father n marries her to her love.

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 5 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

One immature love n other mature love , she chosen d latter. 

Dis movie plot is similar to telugu movie plot which was released before dis Hindi movie ,of course with different ending. telugu movie named kanyadanam . Heroine loves one but father blackmails her tat whole family will suicide if she marries her love n marries her with other .later hubby knows tat wife loves some one n decides to marry her to her love n all protest it but he stands in position of father n marries her to her love.

🀒