Comparing Nairas situation to Devi Sita is unfair

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Naira's situation is way different than Mata Sita. So comparing both of them is very different.

Lord Ram had asked Mata Sita to prove her character before he accepted her in his life back after she had stayed with Ravana for a year . She gave Agni Pariksha to prove her inncoence.

Lord Ram was wrong when he abandoned her in the talks of a washerman, even though she was full term pregnant. Mata Sita got to know of his orders only when she had reached the forest. 

On the other hand, if Naira decides to abandon her home because Karthik questioned her character would be wrong. This will be termed as running away from a situation. 

She can fight with him, hurl abuses at him , be annoyed and stay with her parents but living in a different city is going to be bad.

This track was good and had lots of potential in it , if only CV's had the zeal to put proper writing but unfortunately they chose to use the same rinse and repeat theory of taking leap rather than writing and defining a character well.

Naira is currently facing situation which every married women faces in her life. Moreover Nairas problem is a combination of every working woman's problem and the steps taken by Naira.

An Orthodox family takes long to accept a woman's working itself, forget about trying to accept their uncertain timings.

Here Naira is busy , moreover she is slipping here and there. Like when Mihir called her for this wedding , when she knew that her family is invited and she will be going their with family, she should have dropped a message to Karthik about her plan of change and going into that wedding alone for work.

Following every word of your elders is not needed, like when Suwarna asked her to not tell Karthik anything. Yes , it was a correct advice but then Naira knows how clingy he is to her , he did not go to office for the whole pregnancy term of hers so now that he is unwell, it's obvious he would want her around and on her unavailability will call her 100 times. She should have atleast spoken the truth after she was back and calmed him down .

Then hers and Manish talks - there was nothing in it to hide it from Karthik . She could have discussed and shares her thoughts with Karthik which she never did, as at the end of the day, Karthik will eventually get to know about it, expecting him to take everything in his stride is not right, specially when he is going through a low phase in his career.

So this track was beautiful but CV's decided to leave it in the middle 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Karthik's clinging is so off putting. He is a sick man who has no purpose in life except to be with his wife 24/7. This is not normal behavior. These days most guys wanted an educated girl and how much money she makes is big thing they look at when considering them as possibly becoming a life partner. By the logic shown all women that are doctors have insecure marriages with pathetic husbands like Karthik. So what is the solution? Women shouldn't work?  Seriously the character of Karthik is so butchered that Kaira is no longer a couple to aspire to. Naira deserves a mature and professional husband. I don't want to watch devdas Karthik. I am fed up of it.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Akki7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly, there is lack of communication everywhere..What is it that I should hide the fact to not trouble him more and other non sense..After living with him for so long, she should be knowing that he does not like that secrets are kept from him. Clear Evidences are there..Subham's case.. They have promised each other several times that they would not hide anything from each other ,Yet Naira always decides to take up the task herself and alone ..

She could have atleast told the Lost jewellery fiasco and mihir helping her before he caught mihir..But no she wants to take the credit alone..She has always been stubborn imo..

And the way she condemns Kdadi.. she was the one who forced her to accept Gayu and her Kid, by making whole family vs. Kdadi alone..

Kdadi did not have any other option to accept and now she does not give her proper time to accept the fact aswell.. its not that she keeps taunting Gayu now after marriage ..I bet she would not have been indifferent to the baby after holding in her arms.. There's always imposing of Naira's thoughts ..

And this particular scenario, it is human behaviour to Doubt, things should be clarified by speaking ..Karthik also should have told her before of his feeling jealous by naira working with mihir..But his male ego comes in between ..Naira should have dropped a message as you said, coz there was some pooja going on in the house and she knew everyone might be waiting for her..I'm not saying she should take permission ..Just give information coz there are people who worry ..

And hiding  pregnancy is ridiculous ..No comments on that 

Naira always has my way or no way..She does not speak up when required eg. Cradle gift to krish where she kept mum.. and speaks blabbers gives gyan when not required..

S0rry for the rant and if it's kind of irrelevant 

Edited by Akki7 - 4 years ago
Akki7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Karthik's clinging is so off putting. He is a sick man who has no purpose in life except to be with his wife 24/7. This is not normal behavior. These days most guys wanted an educated girl and how much money she makes is big thing they look at when considering them as possibly becoming a life partner. By the logic shown all women that are doctors have insecure marriages with pathetic husbands like Karthik. So what is the solution? Women shouldn't work?  Seriously the character of Karthik is so butchered that Kaira is no longer a couple to aspire to. Naira deserves a mature and professional husband. I don't want to watch devdas Karthik. I am fed up of it.

It's not the problem of her working..but her attitude towards doing her own way..There is proper way things are done.. if there's an emergency just drop a message, if you are pregnant do not want to disclose to Karthik inform someone at home maybe suwarna..She was shown supporting to naira..If akshara was alive would she not inform her..

I agree it takes Kdadi has problems with her working..Even Karthik supported but it was Naria's attitude that spoiled most of the things..Karthik is at fault too for not trusting her..She also had given him chances to not trust..If you are assured that your partner would talk to you..Let you know of things going on in their life..He would have condemned himself first before doubting that she would not hide..

But seeing past history of Naira hiding things, he doesn't have confidence that she would share..

Giving hugs and kisses and saying I love you doesn't make one secure.. Naira should understand this 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why cudn't she just tell him how she felt the exhaustion? Why does she not share her problems? It is something related to her health! Both don't know the meaning of wife - husband. But i felt sad for Karthik. He is hurting himself unnecessarily.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

It is serial, not real life to be able to show or need to show everything. They are only showing what they want to show, dramatic aspects. I don't think he is doing nothing before. Now, he is taking rest due to his injuries. 

Karthik is no where clinging. Naira is taking care of him. He never stopped her from going anywhere alone. He is suffering both inside and outside. U r just a hater.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akki7

Exactly, there is lack of communication everywhere..What is it that I should hide the fact to not trouble him more and other non sense..After living with him for so long, she should be knowing that he does not like that secrets are kept from him. Clear Evidences are there..Subham's case.. They have promised each other several times that they would not hide anything from each other ,Yet Naira always decides to take up the task herself and alone ..

She could have atleast told the Lost jewellery fiasco and mihir helping her before he caught mihir..But no she wants to take the credit alone..She has always been stubborn imo..

And the way she condemns Kdadi.. she was the one who forced her to accept Gayu and her Kid, by making whole family vs. Kdadi alone..

Kdadi did not have any other option to accept and now she does not give her proper time to accept the fact aswell.. its not that she keeps taunting Gayu now after marriage ..I bet she would not have been indifferent to the baby after holding in her arms.. There's always imposing of Naira's thoughts ..

And this particular scenario, it is human behaviour to Doubt, things should be clarified by speaking ..Karthik also should have told her before of his feeling jealous by naira working with mihir..But his male ego comes in between ..Naira should have dropped a message as you said, coz there was some pooja going on in the house and she knew everyone might be waiting for her..I'm not saying she should take permission ..Just give information coz there are people who worry ..

Naira always has my way or no way..She does not speak up when required eg. Cradle gift to krish where she kept mum.. and speaks blabbers gives gyan when not required..

Yes when u r kept hidden of things, u often try to come to ur own conclusions.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have watched this show from day one and have seen all the tracks. The truth is that this show has run its course. Right now it is going downhill. Karthik has behaved badly in several tracks and some of the things he has done are unforgiveable but this is tv land where an illogical storyline is the norm.
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Akki7

@bold Lol. Haa husband is taunting, talking rudely to you, asking you to leave but you should calmly sit and tell him there is an idea we will do that. When you are done with taunting me.

Nothing can't justify Kartik.  You guys bringing such ill reasoning to justify him. Insecurity, jealousy everything understandable, questioning her not at least after living with her and so much love and trust's rant from him.

Btw when did she hids pregnancy? She herself wasn't sure, when doctor confirmed her she was all set to tell him but fate had something else in store for her.

Lack of communication is there between them agree.

But it's normal to Doubt...Oh God!!

Naira has my own way or no way  attitude. Lol!! 

In this situation ll say I'm proud of naira she chose her self respect above all. 

Now she met with an accident and Kartik will become devdaas  ultimately he will become victim and move on.  Slow Claps!!! All the girls out there who justify Kartik for questioning her character. 

Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 4 years ago
Akki7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

@bold Lol. Haa husband is taunting, talking rudely to you, asking you to leave but you should calmly sit and tell him there is an idea we will do that. When you are done with taunting me.

Nothing can't justify Kartik.  You guys bringing such ill reasoning to justify him. Insecurity, jealousy everything understandable, questioning her not at least after living with her and so much love and trust's rant from him.

Btw when did she hids pregnancy? She herself wasn't sure, when doctor confirmed her she was all set to tell him but fate had something else in store for her.

Lack of communication is there between them agree.

But it's normal to Doubt...Oh God!!

Naira has my own way or no way  attitude. Lol!! 

In this situation ll say I'm proud of naira she chose her self respect above all. 

Now she met with an accident and Kartik will become devdaas  ultimately he will become victim and move on.  Slow Claps!!! All the girls out there who justify Kartik for questioning her character. 

Firstly, noone is justifying anyone here..  Secondly, @bold.. instead of bluntly supporting Mihir and declaring I trust him more than you, when you know they are not in a mindset to accept the fact of her support..Why does she have to declare her support so bluntly.. she could have discussed the plan with family and then proceeded.. Akhilesh or someone from the family could have accompanied her to the chor bazaar..She knows it's not a safe place..When police and everyone is involved why not the owner of the jewels..When she got the information that somebody in Chorbazaar has been dealing she should have involved someone from the family..

And I never said it is normal or abnormal to doubt..I said it's human behaviour..If you find something amiss..Somebody trying to hide something from you..Give random excuses..You doubt..But before assuming things you talk to them.. i said doubt in general sense be it any relationship..

Naira has definitely had her way always..Whatever she thinks, feels or her modern thoughts always have been shown right.. for instance when Kdadi sometime in the past wanted to distribute some kind of prasad or something in the temple..Naira said waste of money and food and she sent back the truck.. Kdadi did not ask Naira to help or do it..It was none of her business also..Yet she had her way ...

Having self respect is good that she walked away without answering i agree..I am not finding fault at her for walking away ..I'm telling the instances and her attitude that led to these things..Constant lying and hiding things..Not expressing one self..etc

I agree Karthik's questioning is wrong..There are other ways to clarify things..Like why did you go to the marriage alone..Or telling about mitali..Directly jumping into conclusions is wrong i agree..I'm neither justifying Karthik nor Naira..I'm justifying the lack of trust of Karthik on Naira and their relationship which has been weakened owing to miscommunication and her lies..

It's just the CVs who have been butchering the characters..

Edited by Akki7 - 4 years ago