Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Akki7

Firstly, noone is justifying anyone here..  Secondly, @bold.. instead of bluntly supporting Mihir and declaring I trust him more than you, when you know they are not in a mindset to accept the fact of her support..Why does she have to declare her support so bluntly.. she could have discussed the plan with family and then proceeded.. Akhilesh or someone from the family could have accompanied her to the chor bazaar..She knows it's not a safe place..When police and everyone is involved why not the owner of the jewels..When she got the information that somebody in Chorbazaar has been dealing she should have involved someone from the family..

And I never said it is normal or abnormal to doubt..I said it's human behaviour..If you find something amiss..Somebody trying to hide something from you..Give random excuses..You doubt..But before assuming things you talk to them.. i said doubt in general sense be it any relationship..

Naira has definitely had her way always..Whatever she thinks, feels or her modern thoughts always have been shown right.. for instance when Kdadi sometime in the past wanted to distribute some kind of prasad or something in the temple..Naira said waste of money and food and she sent back the truck.. Kdadi did not ask Naira to help or do it..It was none of her business also..Yet she had her way ...

Having self respect is good that she walked away without answering i agree..I am not finding fault at her for walking away ..I'm telling the instances and her attitude that led to these things..Constant lying and hiding things..Not expressing one self..etc

I agree Karthik's questioning is wrong..There are other ways to clarify things..Like why did you go to the marriage alone..Or telling about mitali..Directly jumping into conclusions is wrong i agree..I'm neither justifying Karthik nor Naira..I'm justifying the lack of trust of Karthik on Naira and their relationship which has been weakened owing to miscommunication and her lies..

It's just the CVs who have been butchering the characters..

Didn't you notice how family were making assumption regarding whole jewellery scandal scenario gathering at hall. Expect Manish and swarna everybody busy assuming chances of naira and her boss having involvement in it though it was indirect taunt expect kdads's as hers which was absolutely direct taunt. So for me what naira did was  absolutely right even Manish was expecting something like that from her. Taking support from mihir  what's wrong in that?

The only mistake naira's in this whole track she been little dumbo towards her pregnancy even though she had reasons like clot reoccurrence, Kartik current condition.

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry but I feel no sympathy for Naira yes I'm highly disappointed in Kartik. Husband wife relationship isn't just about eternal love there has to be trust. Nairas habit of hiding things will never change hence they will keep on having these issues and frankly speaking I don't find their relationship healthy in any way. Do these people not learn from their mistake and whats with these elders??? No one has the right to ask someone to hide things from one's husband or wife even if it's your parents or in laws. 

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not a compression between sitaji and naira sitaji not hide anything to ramji like naira ko itni baate hide nahi  karni chahiye pregency ke bare mein husband se tu discuss karna chahye chahe sure ho  ya nahi and I am not saying it's only Anita's fault  kartik too equally also a fault why he doubts naira so much koi kuch bhi kahe belive or trust in ur relationship marriage is not only for lovely doubly romance but a understand and majority in relationship which lack in their relationship  but they not show it in good direction yeh is type se show ho raha hai situation like in  this track show ki women's ko outside work nahi karna  chayiye aab bahar jayege tu male employee or boss hote hai but iska yeh matlab nahi aap work na kare aur house member esp. husband shaq kare ye yeh show ho raha serial  mein kartik ko samjhna chayie he is also a bussinessman  or educated why he believe like that talk to ur spouse and lack of communication  and talk in good manner not jump on clarity dirctly whst in mind but slowly sirf aapni tension solve ke liye nahi balki aapne relation ke liye aur naira ko bhi ek dum se react nshi karna chahiye tha husband ne aaisa kyu kaha yeh samjna chahiye kyu aai yeh baat aur dono ko mil kar solve karna chahiye   and when they realise its not impact more  their relationship aur use bhi zyada jab unhe realise hota hai they are wrong doubts clear hote  then they again live with each desperately and romance aaise relation nahi chahte  if once a knot (lumps) in relationship it's never repair and relationship pehele jaisa nahi reh sakta . But in ram sita relationship ram always trust sita it's just to show society what the importance of women they do this and the end sita never go to ram again but in shows  insult by husband or in-laws girl go back again and again and a new track started and they completely forgeted  past but in reality agar relation mein baar baar is tarah se duriya aati hai tu rishte ka again again ek hona possible nahi ho pata 

Edited by NeeruNira - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: Akki7

Firstly, noone is justifying anyone here..  Secondly, @bold.. instead of bluntly supporting Mihir and declaring I trust him more than you, when you know they are not in a mindset to accept the fact of her support..Why does she have to declare her support so bluntly.. she could have discussed the plan with family and then proceeded.. Akhilesh or someone from the family could have accompanied her to the chor bazaar..She knows it's not a safe place..When police and everyone is involved why not the owner of the jewels..When she got the information that somebody in Chorbazaar has been dealing she should have involved someone from the family..

And I never said it is normal or abnormal to doubt..I said it's human behaviour..If you find something amiss..Somebody trying to hide something from you..Give random excuses..You doubt..But before assuming things you talk to them.. i said doubt in general sense be it any relationship..

Naira has definitely had her way always..Whatever she thinks, feels or her modern thoughts always have been shown right.. for instance when Kdadi sometime in the past wanted to distribute some kind of prasad or something in the temple..Naira said waste of money and food and she sent back the truck.. Kdadi did not ask Naira to help or do it..It was none of her business also..Yet she had her way ...

Having self respect is good that she walked away without answering i agree..I am not finding fault at her for walking away ..I'm telling the instances and her attitude that led to these things..Constant lying and hiding things..Not expressing one self..etc

I agree Karthik's questioning is wrong..There are other ways to clarify things..Like why did you go to the marriage alone..Or telling about mitali..Directly jumping into conclusions is wrong i agree..I'm neither justifying Karthik nor Naira..I'm justifying the lack of trust of Karthik on Naira and their relationship which has been weakened owing to miscommunication and her lies..

It's just the CVs who have been butchering the characters..

Completely agree with all your posts ..well said👍🏼

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kaira never learn from their mistakes. They make promises to each other but that doesn't mean anything. There is no trust or communication for a sound marriage so at this point how many times can they  break up, patch up and repeat. If I reflect back since Naira has gotten married into the Goenka home she has been repeatedly been misunderstood by Karthik and insulted by Dadi. At the end the blame always comes on Naira and she is made to apologize. Is there anything as self respect?  I was actually happy  to see Naira focus on something else. I don't care if it was dance or jewelry designing. Karthik can be happy with being with Naira 24/7 but Naira mentioned recently to Dadi can't a woman pursue her own interests and passions and have her own identity and still have a family. I'm not saying Naira is perfect but they have shown unreasonable expectations placed on women. I mean any problem comes they put it on her to solve it. Karthik has zero ability to handle any situation. He only knows how to romance but when problems come he has no clue how to resolve them.

The tracks are disappointing. They start a new track to capture the audience and then somewhere along the line they don't know what to do and abruptly end it. (in a way that makes no sense) When the storyline becomes a mess they have a leap and start over.

With all the problems in their marriage I have always said I wanted to see a strong and independent Naira. I am hoping after the leap we get to see that. Though I don't understand the twist. Does she die or what happens.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: rose2015

Kaira never learn from their mistakes. They make promises to each other but that doesn't mean anything. There is no trust or communication for a sound marriage so at this point how many times can they  break up, patch up and repeat. If I reflect back since Naira has gotten married into the Goenka home she has been repeatedly been misunderstood by Karthik and insulted by Dadi. At the end the blame always comes on Naira and she is made to apologize. Is there anything as self respect?  I was actually happy  to see Naira focus on something else. I don't care if it was dance or jewelry designing. Karthik can be happy with being with Naira 24/7 but Naira mentioned recently to Dadi can't a woman pursue her own interests and passions and have her own identity and still have a family. I'm not saying Naira is perfect but they have shown unreasonable expectations placed on women. I mean any problem comes they put it on her to solve it. Karthik has zero ability to handle any situation. He only knows how to romance but when problems come he has no clue how to resolve them.

The tracks are disappointing. They start a new track to capture the audience and then somewhere along the line they don't know what to do and abruptly end it. (in a way that makes no sense) When the storyline becomes a mess they have a leap and start over.

With all the problems in their marriage I have always said I wanted to see a strong and independent Naira. I am hoping after the leap we get to see that. Though I don't understand the twist. Does she die or what happens.

But my dear between those misunderstanding and insult is , naira constantly hiding important information and lying for xyzs good. N in the end she keeps expecting others to understand , she becomes a victim and others become offenders. Its not just kartik but both are obsessed with each other ..they need some spacing out so its good they will be away from each other..at least one of them must act sensibly but this same cycle continues in every track. 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They are not a perfect couple. Both have made mistakes. I feel the show is just going in circles. It appears as if Naira dies but I guess she doesn't really die. I am venting at the makers for not giving proper tracks. Please show that they have learned from their mistakes instead of repeating them and creating more misunderstandings.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Naira's situation is way different than Mata Sita. So comparing both of them is very different.

Lord Ram had asked Mata Sita to prove her character before he accepted her in his life back after she had stayed with Ravana for a year . She gave Agni Pariksha to prove her inncoence.

Lord Ram was wrong when he abandoned her in the talks of a washerman, even though she was full term pregnant. Mata Sita got to know of his orders only when she had reached the forest. 

On the other hand, if Naira decides to abandon her home because Karthik questioned her character would be wrong. This will be termed as running away from a situation. 

She can fight with him, hurl abuses at him , be annoyed and stay with her parents but living in a different city is going to be bad.

This track was good and had lots of potential in it , if only CV's had the zeal to put proper writing but unfortunately they chose to use the same rinse and repeat theory of taking leap rather than writing and defining a character well.

Naira is currently facing situation which every married women faces in her life. Moreover Nairas problem is a combination of every working woman's problem and the steps taken by Naira.

An Orthodox family takes long to accept a woman's working itself, forget about trying to accept their uncertain timings.

Here Naira is busy , moreover she is slipping here and there. Like when Mihir called her for this wedding , when she knew that her family is invited and she will be going their with family, she should have dropped a message to Karthik about her plan of change and going into that wedding alone for work.

Following every word of your elders is not needed, like when Suwarna asked her to not tell Karthik anything. Yes , it was a correct advice but then Naira knows how clingy he is to her , he did not go to office for the whole pregnancy term of hers so now that he is unwell, it's obvious he would want her around and on her unavailability will call her 100 times. She should have atleast spoken the truth after she was back and calmed him down .

Then hers and Manish talks - there was nothing in it to hide it from Karthik . She could have discussed and shares her thoughts with Karthik which she never did, as at the end of the day, Karthik will eventually get to know about it, expecting him to take everything in his stride is not right, specially when he is going through a low phase in his career.

So this track was beautiful but CV's decided to leave it in the middle 

I used to go through this forums and I accidentally got this post..

How can we compare the strong lady Sita with pseudo feminist like naira. 

Have you ever read Ramayan?do you know that ram questioned sita's character ?

What Mata Sita did was for the welfare of the kingdom. For whose welfare naira is pretending to be dead ?

Sorry if had hurted you . But I just can't resist this post. I understood that you didn't compare naira with Mata Sita but words on ram questioning sita's chastity made me nerve- wreck. 

I understand all these are due to feminist shows like siya ke ram.. loads of thanks to that show ..

Once again sorry for my harsh words..