Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Kapil appears to be mysterious and seems to have a hidden motive in his interactions with Sandhya 

I think he is most probably still going to be her soulmate as Shivji showed him to her. They can’t show that Shivji was wrong. Either she ran out after a partial vision - Shivji was going her another face or this guy is going to be negative, under some bad influence, in the beginning and will straighten out as the show progresses.

How can they show an ancient temple with Shiv-Parvati dance can’t make correct predictions?

Your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

well this what i feel,it says that in mahashivratri at this time i heard is 3am or 4am...shivji will loose control with evil spirits as he is dancing with maa parvati...at this point of time he is powerless...kapil might have taken advantage of it...i don't feel he is a soulmate of sandhya but yes kapil-sandhya might have a past connection...even when shivji show sandhya,kapil's shadow the outfit he wore was more of a different century...sandhya family is definetly connected to this mystery...i definitely don't think shivji introduce kapil to sandhya...there is definitely something that we will know later how kapil came infront of sandhya..there is a mystery to it..

its weird that kapil save sandhya n he is introduce as angad childhood friend but till now he never met angad and only sandhya could see him...till now his interaction is only with sandhya

isn't it weird...he saved sandhya n is angad childhood friend but after saving sandhya...he never come infront of angad...thats creepy

kapil is weird...there is mystery surrounded him

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

well this what i feel,it says that in mahashivratri at this time i heard is 3am or 4am...shivji will loose control with evil spirits as he is dancing with maa parvati...at this point of time he is powerless...kapil might have taken advantage of it...i don't feel he is a soulmate of sandhya but yes kapil-sandhya might have a past connection...even when shivji show sandhya,kapil's shadow the outfit he wore was more of a different century...sandhya family is definetly connected to this mystery...i definitely don't think shivji introduce kapil to sandhya...there is definitely something that we will know later how kapil came infront of sandhya..there is a mystery to it..

its weird that kapil save sandhya n he is introduce as angad childhood friend but till now he never met angad and only sandhya could see him...till now his interaction is only with sandhya

isn't it weird...he saved sandhya n is angad childhood friend but after saving sandhya...he never come infront of angad...thats creepy

kapil is weird...there is mystery surrounded him

@Bold:- I agree...The fact that it's said to be a time where evil spirits are free, so it's not only female ones...Why so sexist? 😆 Kapil or whomever that guy is could have shown Sandhya something different...

@Red:- This. This was the first thing that I noticed, he wasn't wearing something contemporary...

And if you guys remember, the locket that Sandhya was wearing, that one that kept protecting her until she reached the stairs of Mandir wasn't there on her when she entered into the mandir...Another thing that made her vulnerable... 

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

And it isn't soulmate, it's "Pati"...The promise was to show the girl a glimpse of her would be husband... Or am I wrong?

Itishri thumbnail

For ITV soulmate and pati are interchangeable terms. 

Evil spirits can’t come inside the temple - even if shivji loses control of them. All spirits changed to dust as soon as Sandhya touched the temple steps. So Kapil’s face could not be an illusion created by aN evil spirit. If he is not a soulmate, they better come up with a solid explanation.

I agree that Kapil has some past connection with Sandhya - but then as per Hindu scriptures, aren’t husband-wife together for saat Janams.

Sandhya family also seems to have deeper secrets.

Angad and everyone can see Kapil. Angad asked Kapil to give the engagement ring when Sandhya dropped it and it rolled towards Kapil.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also Sandhya's dad took a promise from Sandhya about forgetting that face she saw in the temple.... 

This means her father knows something... also if Kapil and Sandhya were meant to be together then why would her father ask for promise like that to her? Strange isnt it?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Irshita

For ITV soulmate and pati are interchangeable terms. 

totally agree....its the same in a ITV....saat jaanam n all

Evil spirits can’t come inside the temple - even if shivji loses control of them. All spirits changed to dust as soon as Sandhya touched the temple steps. So Kapil’s face could not be an illusion created by aN evil spirit. If he is not a soulmate, they better come up with a solid explanation.

i doubt on that part that spirits cannot enter temple there is some powerless time n moment or that one night where spirits can have all the freedom n they could do anything even entering a temple when that one moment/day/time gods are powerless and maybe kapil is a spirit who resides in the temple becos the temple seem to have lots of hidden mysteries

Yup i realise that when sandhya touched the stairs,those spirits vanished...there is surely some mystery to it

I don't think kapil is sandhya's soulmate,its angad but she definitely has a past connection with kapil...what is the connection is yet to reveal

I agree that Kapil has some past connection with Sandhya - but then as per Hindu scriptures, aren’t husband-wife together for saat Janams.

agree if kapil-sandhya are husband-wife...its not known yet how they were as a husband-wife maybe sandhya was not in love with him...or not happy with him...but he was obsessed with sandhya and vows that he will enter her life in her every lifetimes...she only belongs to him...it can interpret in many ways  but it also can happen like what u say saat janam bandhan with love

Sandhya family also seems to have deeper secrets.

they have lots of hidden secrets

Angad and everyone can see Kapil. Angad asked Kapil to give the engagement ring when Sandhya dropped it and it rolled towards Kapil.

It can be a illusion to the eyes created by spirits for sandhya..kapil is real but the face might be different...its an illusion created to our eyes is that angad's  friend is the same guy that sandhya saw in the temple but than what is seen is not the truth...which means kapil is different n sandhya is made to see the person she saw in the temple...

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Also Sandhya's dad took a promise from Sandhya about forgetting that face she saw in the temple.... 

This means her father knows something... also if Kapil and Sandhya were meant to be together then why would her father ask for promise like that to her? Strange isnt it?

I actually didn’t think that was strange because given all the stories surrounding the temple, her father may have just wanted to protect her from becoming a gossip fodder. Also because he wanted her to move on with Angad.

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

It can be a illusion to the eyes created by spirits for sandhya..kapil is real but the face might be different...its an illusion created to our eyes is that angad's  friend is the same guy that sandhya saw in the temple but than what is seen is not the truth...which means kapil is different n sandhya is made to see the person she saw in the temple...

Wow! This is a great idea. So Kapil is there but she is seeing a different face.

BTW- Angad has a huge typical soap family. Why would they introduce so many people if Sandhya was going marry Kapil? Kuch toh role hoga itne sare logo is.

urmita thumbnail

I just had another thought...So Sandhya's family has old connection to this mystery ghost myth thing...and the ghost seems fixated on her family and her from long ago now...and this is ITV so punarjanam drama wud be usual way to go...and adding Kapil's temple wala old era costume into this.......

What if shivji did show her this face and it's right but he looked like that in previous birth but now he is Angad...so then Angad would be the real jivansathi... maybe Kapil never existed in this life, it was the ghost using that face and waiting to trap Sandhya and separate her from Angad all along...I mean ITV kuch bhi kahe but multiple births hote hai to people should look different in different lives...so it could be a case of pichla janam's identity theft by bhootni...🤣