Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

well this what i feel,it says that in mahashivratri at this time i heard is 3am or 4am...shivji will loose control with evil spirits as he is dancing with maa parvati...at this point of time he is powerless...kapil might have taken advantage of it...i don't feel he is a soulmate of sandhya but yes kapil-sandhya might have a past connection...even when shivji show sandhya,kapil's shadow the outfit he wore was more of a different century...sandhya family is definetly connected to this mystery...i definitely don't think shivji introduce kapil to sandhya...there is definitely something that we will know later how kapil came infront of sandhya..there is a mystery to it..

its weird that kapil save sandhya n he is introduce as angad childhood friend but till now he never met angad and only sandhya could see him...till now his interaction is only with sandhya

isn't it weird...he saved sandhya n is angad childhood friend but after saving sandhya...he never come infront of angad...thats creepy

kapil is weird...there is mystery surrounded him

The thing about the bad spirits all being free is to do with making the trip for any single girl who wants to come to the mandir to do the special pooja in which she sees her future husbands face more dangerous and difficult, and whichever girl succeeds in overcoming all those dangers of the evil spirits to get to the temple and do the pooja gets to see her future husband's face as a reward. 

Remember when the evil spirits came and surrounded sandhya from behind when she fell just in front of the temple steps (she didn't see the evil spirits at all though) the moment sandhya touched the first step of the temple with her hand without even yet stepping a foot, the steps lit up and the evil spirits vanished, showing that the temple is secure of the evil spirits, and have no influence in the temple, but outside the temple any person wanting to come to temple before reaching the temple steps is in immediate danger by the evil spirits. 

So if your theory is that the evil spirits tricked sandhya right in the temple by showing her a false face despite her being in shivji's temple and having prayed the special mantra, your theory was proven wrong by the spirits vanishing when she touched the temple steps, plus evil spirits can't enter temples and holy places ever as it is. The evil spirits in no way can enter the temple or do anything in the temple, and throughout all indian mythologicals and supernaturals it has always been mentioned that evil spirits cannot enter holy places. 

If despite a girl overcoming the dangers of evil spirits outside the temple manages to reach the temple, go inside temple, do the pooja and all, and still she doesn't get the much-talked-about reward of seeing her future husband's face without the evil spirits being able to use their evil influence in the temple itself to tamper with shivji's image provided to the girl as a reward, what would be the point of this mahashivratri legend? There's no way the image of kapil in the temple was a trick of evil spirits. It was shivji's reward to sandhya as told by the legend they keep going on about since the show started. 

I agree there is a big mystery around kapil, and now that I think of it, I can't remember anybody talking to kapil or paying any attention to him other than sandhya. I don't remember any character including angad greeting kapil when he arrived or talking to him. Do any of you remember angad coming up to kapil after he arrived? It's like only sandhya can see him? It would be such a massive mess of the story including lack of logic if it turned out to be true that kapil is nothing more than an evil spirit or an illusion presented to her by an evil spirit as then that would completely go against all the tales of evil spirits not being able to enter holy places and the mahashivratri temple would be proven to be utterly bogus if despite avoiding the dangers of the evil spirits, doing mahashivratri pooja to see the image of her future husband, the evil spirits still manage to enter the temple and trick the girl. If writer's were smart they would not ruin this premise by making kapil in a spirit or an evil spirit that tricked sandhya in temple. It would just ruin so much and throw logic out of the window. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

And it isn't soulmate, it's "Pati"...The promise was to show the girl a glimpse of her would be husband... Or am I wrong?

Yes they used the words honewala vhar... vhar meaning groom/ pati

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

For ITV soulmate and pati are interchangeable terms. 

Evil spirits can’t come inside the temple - even if shivji loses control of them. All spirits changed to dust as soon as Sandhya touched the temple steps. So Kapil’s face could not be an illusion created by aN evil spirit. If he is not a soulmate, they better come up with a solid explanation.

I agree that Kapil has some past connection with Sandhya - but then as per Hindu scriptures, aren’t husband-wife together for saat Janams.

Sandhya family also seems to have deeper secrets.

Angad and everyone can see Kapil. Angad asked Kapil to give the engagement ring when Sandhya dropped it and it rolled towards Kapil.

Oh yes. Thanks for reminding me that angad did see and talk to kapil, which I couldn't remember in my previous comment. That means he can't be a spirit. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Also Sandhya's dad took a promise from Sandhya about forgetting that face she saw in the temple.... 

This means her father knows something... also if Kapil and Sandhya were meant to be together then why would her father ask for promise like that to her? Strange isnt it?

I'm not sure how her dad telling her to forget the person she saw is relevant to kapil-sandhya being meant to be together or not to be honest, to me it sounded more like her dad was being more skeptical about the legend being true, especially after sandhya said she has never seen the man who's face shivji showed her, as if sandhya said she knows the person and has seen the person before her father would most likely not have told her to forget that person and would have believed that person is meant for sandhya, yet here sandhya was saying shivji showed her the face of a person she's never seen whilst on the other hand she has such a good rishta with someone they all already know, so hence he seemed skeptical whether she really did see what she says she saw. I imagine if she said she saw someone she knows, not angad per se, her father would have been on-board to believe it and take it seriously. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

If there was any real room for doubt dear, the evil spirits would not have been shown vanishing the moment she reached the steps of the temple, proving that as per all legends evil spirits cannot enter temples/ holy places. The evil spirits are free to haunt and are out of shivji's control, but the actual temple is still protected. The mahashivratri legend would be bogus if those evil spirits can still reach the girl inside the temple once she's accomplished the pooja. 

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

in the epi they show the moment sandhya enters the shiv temple, her actual shiv locket falls outside the temple only. i think that was significant. it meant though she was going inside but lord shiv was not with her. Kapik sure has some past connection with either of sandy or angad ...what remains to be seen.