Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

And if Ranbir would be shown going gaga over Rhea as of now... it would be a much better idea to cast Rajat opp Mugdha

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: manu9

i might sound immature but, at times I feel if prachi were the Abhigya''s only daughter and dreams to be a singer and like that meets her dad and Ranbir supporting her would have been a much realistic story. For now, I only wish for the makers to kill Rhea''s character and proceed with Prachi and Ranbir. Rhea doesn't even look like a college going student!

I know right! Mughda at least looks a lot younger than her age to be able to pass off as a college student when she's 32, actor playing ranbir would easily pass as a 16-18 year old to me, actor playing aryan has such  a young looking face, and shahana easily can pass for a teen, leaving rhea who sticks out as a sore thumb amongst the new gen actors who actually look young enough to play 20 year olds unlike her. Excluding rhea, if you compare the new gen cast to say, actors who are cast as high school kids in american tv shows, this new gen are more realistic looking to play 20 something college students. I mean they're at least playing 20 something college students, but the actors chosen to play 15-18 year old high school kids in american shows are fully blown actors who look in their early 30's and rather should be playing college students at least, not bloody high school kids.  

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: manu9

And if Ranbir would be shown going gaga over Rhea as of now... it would be a much better idea to cast Rajat opp Mugdha

I don't know how rajat would fit into this garbage show (no offense to loyal fans of this show, but the truth can't be denied), mughda just about manages to hold her own playing the new gen female lead with the stupid storyline, but what on earth would rajat be given to do here? Anyways, so far mughda is the best thing about the new leap and you can totally see that she is female lead material, hence why balalji cast her and she clearly has been well-accepted excluding the odd couple of social media users who I have seen showing hate for mughda and calling her aunty next to sriti (what a joke). There are still many social media users who say this leap is bad, but what they don't get is that abhigya and their characters as lead couple of the show has been exhausted of any real new potential growth they could have on their own. Balaji knew this and wanted to bring freshness to the show, hence why now the new gen are increasingly being given focus. There's only so much they could show on abhigya until it became monotonous, hence now they are being explored as parents.

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

lol well EK has a history of showing richow and handsome guys wooing girls.. so maybe Rajat could enter as a young and emotionally calm businessman whom Pragya found for Prachi and their story could progress... 

I don't know how rajat would fit into this garbage show (no offense to loyal fans of this show, but the truth can't be denied), mughda just about manages to hold her own playing the new gen female lead with the stupid storyline, but what on earth would rajat be given to do here? Anyways, so far mughda is the best thing about the new leap and you can totally see that she is female lead material, hence why balalji cast her and she clearly has been well-accepted excluding the odd couple of social media users who I have seen showing hate for mughda and calling her aunty next to sriti (what a joke). There are still many social media users who say this leap is bad, but what they don't get is that abhigya and their characters as lead couple of the show has been exhausted of any real new potential growth they could have on their own. Balaji knew this and wanted to bring freshness to the show, hence why now the new gen are increasingly being given focus. There's only so much they could show on abhigya until it became monotonous, hence now they are being explored as parents.

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Absolutely well said Sammy. Mugdha had in an interview told that she had spoken to Sriti abt the call and Sriti was quite cool about it. Shows in the face of Sriti. I appreciate her for she wants to -explore her tenets in acting though she doesn't look quite old. But I know many women who look sister to their daughters around 20 years, though mild crease lines do exist in their faces.

That apart, there had been talk of Vikram having 3 children - 2 sons and a daughter. So Rajat would as I have already mentioned come as the business savvy serious guy ( I think Arjun if PR). In such case, Prachi being the elder, would be paired opposite him. But it definitely will take 3 months minm. I mean now soon they would showing RP love story, then A2 coming in between and Prachi probably for the sake of her mother's happiness sacrifice her love. The only request in such a case from the makers is for Heaven's sake don't make the girl pregnant OR not have any relationship with the 2nd hero. Also hope they showcase the talent between Mugdha and Rajat ( if it really is him).

Yes, even I read of some die hard fans calling Mugdha aunty. It was rude of them, but then I realized that when u can't change old people, u can hardly expect starry eyed young fans to react otherwise.

The problem with our anger towards Rhea is that she has shown as a murderer as compared to our expectations of a spoilt brat.

And most importantly Abhi's characterisation. He hardly seems to learn from his past mistakes. And then regretting. And Pragya's in that she always forgives. Doesn't seem real.

Mugdha breathes life into her role. Especially with Sriti, Shabir and Shahana. With Ranbir if they stop the silly fights it would look very nice.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Absolutely well said Sammy. Mugdha had in an interview told that she had spoken to Sriti abt the call and Sriti was quite cool about it. Shows in the face of Sriti. I appreciate her for she wants to -explore her tenets in acting though she doesn't look quite old. But I know many women who look sister to their daughters around 20 years, though mild crease lines do exist in their faces.

That apart, there had been talk of Vikram having 3 children - 2 sons and a daughter. So Rajat would as I have already mentioned come as the business savvy serious guy ( I think Arjun if PR). In such case, Prachi being the elder, would be paired opposite him. But it definitely will take 3 months minm. I mean now soon they would showing RP love story, then A2 coming in between and Prachi probably for the sake of her mother's happiness sacrifice her love. The only request in such a case from the makers is for Heaven's sake don't make the girl pregnant OR not have any relationship with the 2nd hero. Also hope they showcase the talent between Mugdha and Rajat ( if it really is him).

Yes, even I read of some die hard fans calling Mugdha aunty. It was rude of them, but then I realized that when u can't change old people, u can hardly expect starry eyed young fans to react otherwise.

The problem with our anger towards Rhea is that she has shown as a murderer as compared to our expectations of a spoilt brat.

And most importantly Abhi's characterisation. He hardly seems to learn from his past mistakes. And then regretting. And Pragya's in that she always forgives. Doesn't seem real.

Mugdha breathes life into her role. Especially with Sriti, Shabir and Shahana. With Ranbir if they stop the silly fights it would look very nice.

I can't understand how Rhea is not feeling guilty doing such horrible things to Prachi. It doesn't happen in real life. Even criminal's hand shiver while killing someone and how can someone who has a good influence around herself, except Aliya obviously, be murderous in Nature? 

I feel Ranbir and Prachi has a lot of potential if properly utilized. Both are good actor. Hope that Ranbir gets to know about Rhea soon so that he could get over her.

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I can't understand how Rhea is not feeling guilty doing such horrible things to Prachi. It doesn't happen in real life. Even criminal's hand shiver while killing someone and how can someone who has a good influence around herself, except Aliya obviously, be murderous in Nature? 

I feel Ranbir and Prachi has a lot of potential if properly utilized. Both are good actor. Hope that Ranbir gets to know about Rhea soon so that he could get over her.

that's ekta's signature move in every serial honey

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Many of us are clearly shocked at how terribly evil the writer's have made rhea. We can all agree that what rhea is, is not a regular spoiled brat who makes mistakes out of childishness, tantrums and ego, but a manipulative, selfish, evil and heartless girl. 

The actor playing ranbir is very much watchable, only problem is how his character borders on being unlikeable and a few times surprisingly admirable, this being how he isn't shown to be judgmental of prachi or unlike others doesn't feel a sense of superiority in putting others down the way rhea and the rest of the college students do, showing he has his heart is in the right place. Hence I think if the actor's role was written better, he would be even better in his role. Without a doubt he also has good chemistry with mughda, which is effectively ruined by the writer's poor and repetitive writing that sees them only being made to fight petulantly and without valid reason. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yes! Ranbir and the actor both are likeable and has good chemistry with mughda, so if their scenes were written better without adding this unnecessary fights their scenes would be more enjoyable. 

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@manu, absolutely correct. EK signature style. One more thing she knows exactly how to butcher a nice, sweet story.