Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Ranbir has now started annoying me with his rhea jaap, and rhea makes me sick to the stomach with her antics. That girl should be in jail, not roaming around normal people. Mughda is currently the only good thing about the new leap. Actors playing shahana, ranbir, aryan are doing their part well and their characters are likeable, but my gosh is rhea being shown to have such a upper-hand in every episode where she manages to successfully trap prachi heinously then get off scott-free without punishment. Even tomorrow she'll manage to trap prachi by making pictures showing her having pushed rhea off cliff. Why do I have a bad feeling that abhi will be against prachi after this? 

Absolutely.

Even today ranbir was planning yet again to propose rhea , he is annoying the hell out of me. 

I felt so so bad for Abhi today , even though I don't particularly like his character ( because of his constant snarks on pragya for absolutely no valid reason ) but his reaction to the news , he was horrified to say the least.  I mean how can any child want their parents to suffer , that too for what ? a slap ? which she deserved ?  

Even death is a joke to rhea. I am sick and tired of her stupid games. She is pure evil and also a replica of Aliya. 

And you had the right feeling , precap indicates the same. Abhi is going to hate Prachi , atleast temporarily.

And i won't be surprised if Rhea & co gets away this time because I recently heard ekta has got Rishabh ( a positive male lead ) married to Sherlin in KDB. [ exactly how Aliya still got her Purab even after practically killing Bulbul and thereafter managing to throw Disha out of his life , and now she's living her happily ever after ) So you're going to be bestowed with success each time if you're on the wrong side.  That's what ekta preaches. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Absolutely.

Even today ranbir was planning yet again to propose rhea , he is annoying the hell out of me. 

I felt so so bad for Abhi today , even though I don't particularly like his character ( because of his constant snarks on pragya for absolutely no valid reason ) but his reaction to the news , he was horrified to say the least.  I mean how can any child want their parents to suffer , that too for what ? a slap ? which she deserved ?  

Even death is a joke to rhea. I am sick and tired of her stupid games. She is pure evil and also a replica of Aliya. 

And you had the right feeling , precap indicates the same. Abhi is going to hate Prachi , atleast temporarily.

And i won't be surprised if Rhea & co gets away this time because I recently heard ekta has got Rishabh ( a positive male lead ) married to Sherlin in KDB. [ exactly how Aliya still got her Purab even after practically killing Bulbul and thereafter managing to throw Disha out of his life , and now she's living her happily ever after ) So you're going to be bestowed with success each time if you're on the wrong side.  That's what ekta preaches. 

I don't ever feel sorry for abhi. And no I don't see rhea getting away with this as the allegation she has trapped prachi in is so big that for things to get better between abhi and prachi the only way now is for abhi to get to know that rhea falling from the cliff was pre-planned by rhea herself and it wasn't prachi's fault, otherwise this isn't like the necklace incident which abhi will just brush under a rug and go back to being normal with prachi as if it didn't happen. She's essentially being accused of murder by abhi himself, so the only way for abhi-prachi patch up to happen is rhea's exposure. This time I don't see rhea getting away easily. One track that will give my abhi-despising heart a huge amount of satisfaction is seeing prachi hate abhi. This needs to happen.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't ever feel sorry for abhi. And no I don't see rhea getting away with this as the allegation she has trapped prachi in is so big that for things to get better between abhi and prachi the only way now is for abhi to get to know that rhea falling from the cliff was pre-planned by rhea herself and it wasn't prachi's fault, otherwise this isn't like the necklace incident which abhi will just brush under a rug and go back to being normal with prachi as if it didn't happen. She's essentially being accused of murder by abhi himself, so the only way for abhi-prachi patch up to happen is rhea's exposure. This time I don't see rhea getting away easily. One track that will give my abhi-despising heart a huge amount of satisfaction is seeing prachi hate abhi. This needs to happen.

@bold that will be satisfying indeed.

I wonder how Pragya is supposedly still in love with Abhi ?

He actually deserves a wife like Tanu.

You're right , I do think Rhea will be exposed  this time though , just saying that i won't be surprised if evil wins yet again in an ekta show. 

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Prithviraj Chauhan vibes omg !

Not very satisfied with Ranbir , his constant Rhea jaap is straightout annoying. Also not very fond of nok jhok couples as well but I'll be happy if Rajat really is paired opposite Prachi ,  though i think it's nothing more than a rumor.  

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The scenario that I'm thinking might end up bringing Ranbir and prachi together I mean what if prachi falls of the cliff instead of Rhea and Ranbir saves her. in that case Rhea would be exposed easily and Ranbir might also get some brains in choosing the right girl for himself

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: manu9

The scenario that I'm thinking might end up bringing Ranbir and prachi together I mean what if prachi falls of the cliff instead of Rhea and Ranbir saves her. in that case Rhea would be exposed easily and Ranbir might also get some brains in choosing the right girl for himself

But junior aliya has already beaten prachi to it and fallen off the cliff and prachi is being accused. I honestly don't see ekta giving ranbir any role besides being eye candy and arguing with prachi.

secular00 thumbnail

But junior aliya has already beaten prachi to it and fallen off the cliff and prachi is being accused. I honestly don't see ekta giving ranbir any role besides being eye candy and arguing with prachi.

oh well... that makes me feel maybe I'm writing a better ff of prachi and Ranbir instead of ekta....😂 but there's a possibility Ranbir supports prachi this time too as a result we could see some feelings brewing between the 2nd generation leads... anyhow I guess I'm being too hopeful from EK

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: manu9

oh well... that makes me feel maybe I'm writing a better ff of prachi and Ranbir instead of ekta....😂 but there's a possibility Ranbir supports prachi this time too as a result we could see some feelings brewing between the 2nd generation leads... anyhow I guess I'm being too hopeful from EK

This time the situation and evidence is so against prachi and ranbir's head is so far up rhea's backside that I don't see ranbir comforting prachi or taking her side like last time. 

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think probably after Abhi accusing Prachi especially her mother, she might go in search of Rhea. I intend calling her  A2 from now on. And there is some news about her getting trapped somewhere. So I guess PA2 both might be lost in the jungle a la EK style. Either Ranbir or parents may find them. In the meantime, hope these two patch up like in Parent-trap. 

Honestly I can't believe makers have made Rhea so villainous. I was expecting a kind of stupid, stubborn Abhi type characteristics in her.

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

I think probably after Abhi accusing Prachi especially her mother, she might go in search of Rhea. I intend calling her  A2 from now on. And there is some news about her getting trapped somewhere. So I guess PA2 both might be lost in the jungle a la EK style. Either Ranbir or parents may find them. In the meantime, hope these two patch up like in Parent-trap. 

Honestly I can't believe makers have made Rhea so villainous. I was expecting a kind of stupid, stubborn Abhi type characteristics in her.

i might sound immature but, at times I feel if prachi were the Abhigya''s only daughter and dreams to be a singer and like that meets her dad and Ranbir supporting her would have been a much realistic story. For now, I only wish for the makers to kill Rhea''s character and proceed with Prachi and Ranbir. Rhea doesn't even look like a college going student!