Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

How did they become self centered? Weren't they thinking about veer? Didn't they decide that they'll maintain some distance until veer is in a situation to understand and they confess to him that they are together? 

Nai..They doesn't care all those..They just say blatantly that MisHaan are self centered

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Nai..They doesn't care all those..They just say blatantly that MisHaan are self centered

😲kaha? Twitter pe?

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

😲kaha? Twitter pe?

Yahan par bhi😆

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Yahan par bhi😆

Am I missing something? 🤔

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

After filler episodes, now they have started to give filler tracks as well, as the actors playing Taani , Ansh and Robbie aren't available it seems. So they are bringing Nikki and Jhanvi characters now 

Even Jhanvi is needed , but Nikki? I don't see a point in her character now... Ruhaan could have easily refused the proposal, and there's no need for a girl entry. Why do they have to bring unnecessary tracks and filler episodes like this?

Jealous Mishti is enjoyable but if they drag the jealousy, it'll be annoying after a point. Coz she knows Ruhaan loves her deeply, then why is she so angry at him for?  for something she is sure about? It's not gonna make sense in the long run, I'm sure. 

So Arnav is passing a wrong information about Ruhaan and Pari, but man, when did they start officially dating ?🤔  It's sad that now Veer is happy but again when the truth comes in front of him, he's gonna feel bad that his freind is the man... It'll be better if MisHaan reveal him sooner, at least after his alliance gets settled with this new Jhanvi girl.  

I did love the precap though😆

Edited by Sudharies - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why is this thread not sticky🤔? Also what made Arnav tell about Pari and Ruhaan. Did Veer directly ask about Ruhan ? Ya phir aise hi.

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: poiu123

Why is this thread not sticky🤔? Also what made Arnav tell about Pari and Ruhaan. Did Veer directly ask about Ruhan ? Ya phir aise hi.

Only mods can do sticky threads, and I don't think they're active as of now. Soon when they visit, it would be stickied I guess. 

Actually Veer asks about Arnav and Pari, he says you are together right? Arnav says no, I love her but she doesn't love me. Then Veer asks did she tell you herself, that's when he says yes she rejected saying she loves someone else. Veer asks it must be painful to watch her with another man, A says yes. Then Veer asks have you seen him, so A says yes roz toh dekhta hoon, it's Ruhaan karke he says. 

poiu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

Only mods can do sticky threads, and I don't think they're active as of now. Soon when they visit, it would be stickied I guess. 

Actually Veer asks about Arnav and Pari, he says you are together right? Arnav says no, I love her but she doesn't love me. Then Veer asks did she tell you herself, that's when he says yes she rejected saying she loves someone else. Veer asks it must be painful to watch her with another man, A says yes. Then Veer asks have you seen him, so A says yes roz toh dekhta hoon, it's Ruhaan karke he says. 

Ruhaan ka naam nahi Lena chahiye tha.

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Ruhaan ka naam nahi Lena chahiye tha.

bichare ke emotion me nikal gya.

poiu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

bichare ke emotion me nikal gya.