Jaanvi vs Manohar.(edited)

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

My wish is, Jaanvi should have kidnapped Manohar by Shail's help. She should not murder him with her own hands at the same time he should be murdered by some other sources.

In today episode

Jaanvi challenged Manohar to find her motives. (Don't know what is the need)

No one can doubt on Dhruv today. His love for Jaanvi is pure and perfect.( I don't know what will I say about this character tomorrow). This character often confuses me.

Ishani or her name is being used by Jaanvi perfectly according to the situation.

Such a beautiful night out for Jaanvi-Dhruv. Jaanvi shows her confused personality in her face very well.

I think makers try to create the 'chemistry' regularly for the Jody Kabir-kavya. It is unnecessary . The normal scenes are enough just like the school admission scene and the normal conversation scene. (My opinion only).

Kavya gets ready for Arush school admission. She can fill her son's name as Arush Mittal in the admission form but she can't fill his father's name as Kabir Mittal. (I can understand her feelings). Kabir easily solved the problem. But that scene confused me. 

Kabir, kavya and Suman are talking about the health condition and Kavya's kind nature. 

Edited by krithi1990 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

My wish is, Jaanvi should have kidnapped Manohar by Shail's help. She should not murder him with her own hands at the same time he should be murdered by some other sources.

I want Jhanvi to torture him slowly and start using him against PK so pk or Raghav will kill him when they will find out 

She won’t kill him for sure , she will start blackmailing him who knows by twisting the whole plot who knows 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

I want Jhanvi to torture him slowly and start using him against PK so pk or Raghav will kill him when they will find out 

She won’t kill him for sure , she will start blackmailing him who knows by twisting the whole plot who knows 

Yes he should be tortured. If he is freed or he escaped from Jaanvi it will be very danger to Jaanvi. He should not be allowed to open his mouth.

If he has a family or the beloved people Jaanvi will have the chance to blackmail him. Let's wait until tomorrow. Couldn't find anything from Jaanvi's face when she came out from the warehouse.

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sumita18

This seems good and interesting.  👌

Edited by shiny9911 - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Can't come to a conclusion regarding Dhruv .

Did he find out that she is upto something of Jhanvi gave him some excuse?

But  I remember during promotion of the show  shrenu captioned the picture of her and Ishaan as mein shaitaan and Dhruv as Bhagwan. So he might a positive character.

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Can't come to a conclusion regarding Dhruv .

Did he find out that she is upto something of Jhanvi gave him some excuse?

But  I remember during promotion of the show  shrenu captioned the picture of her and Ishaan as mein shaitaan and Dhruv as Bhagwan. So he might a positive character.

Indeed.

Today he almost fought with Jaanvi and then he believed Jaanvi's lie immediately. Today he seemed completely a positive character. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Jhanvi challenging Manohar is a good move bcs it will bring suspense n thrill n viewers will enjoy

She cannot kill  him kidnap him ( Shail need to stay away from pk comisionet n Manohar  for his own safety ) but she will trap him badly so PK or commissioner will kill him 

Now Manohar knows that Jhanvi is a daring strong headed woman he will be very careful 

Sumita18 thumbnail

I still have doubt on Dhruv, he is trying his best to get close to Jhanvi?  Dhruv is very mysterious 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Indeed.

Today he almost fought with Jaanvi and then he believed Jaanvi's lie immediately. Today he seemed completely a positive character. 

Let see 

Last time he did not believe her , today he did 

He folllws her , track her it’s not love it’s obsession 

Do not forget Jhsnvi reaction in the hospital when he said dr ashok was the culprit 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Shrenu can create chemistry with anyone onscreen 

I like the chemistry of Shrenu n Ishan as Jhanvi n Dhruv 

Both are playing their part very well