Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Shrenu can create chemistry with anyone onscreen 

I like the chemistry of Shrenu n Ishan as Jhanvi n Dhruv 

Both are playing their part very well

said the same in other discussion. . . . 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Shrenu can create chemistry with anyone onscreen 

I like the chemistry of Shrenu n Ishan as Jhanvi n Dhruv 

Both are playing their part very well

Absolutely. Dhruv's anger and Jaanvi's hesitation, confusion seem very real. Especially in the song scene, Shrenu's expression is fantastic. Their conversation also makes to feel some pity for Jaanvi. Very interesting episode.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Absolutely. Dhruv's anger and Jaanvi's hesitation, confusion seem very real. Especially in the song scene, Shrenu's expression is fantastic. Their conversation also makes to feel some pity for Jaanvi. Very interesting episode.

Thanks for the feedback keeethi 

Can’t wait to watch 

PS- Jhanvi cannot take law in hand now that’s why did not kill or kidnap Manohar ,  she will use different way to remove Manohar  so let see 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail

I still have doubt on Dhruv, he is trying his best to get close to Jhanvi?  Dhruv is very mysterious 

I also have the same doubt. His kind words may be only to get close his wife. He doesn't care about his wife's state of mind. Today song scene is example for this. At the same time Jaanvi should consider her husband's desires . She also loves Dhruv but her motives resist her. Don't know what will be the solution for this jodi.

Sumita18 thumbnail

I also have the same doubt. His kind words may be only to get close his wife. He doesn't care about his wife's state of mind. Today song scene is example for this. At the same time Jaanvi should consider her husband's desires . She also loves Dhruv but her motives resist her. Don't know what will be the solution for this jodi.

Jhanvi Lovez Dhruv ? Really  I have not seen that side 

This show is not about the Jodi or couple  according to me , I m enjoying the character played by the actors . I

She entered in mittal house by marrying him not because she loves him  , only reason she entered so she can take revenge 

Jhanvi should consider her husband desire just bcs he wants?? That’s not right  , the day she will consider his desire it means she willl forget about revenge her mission 

SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This show is not about the Jodi or couple  according to me , I m enjoying the character played by the actors . I

She entered in mittal house by marrying him not because she loves him  , only reason she entered so she can take revenge 

Jhanvi should consider her husband desire just bcs he wants?? That’s not right  , the day she will consider his desire it means she willl forget about revenge her mission 

The unconditional love that Dhruv is showering is not something Jhanvi expected.  That tug of war that is happening within Jhanvi is very well potrayed by Shrenu.  That is what is making this couple irresistible. 

krithi1990 thumbnail

Even I didn't expect this. Today Jaanvi's hands automatically raised to hug Dhruv. But she immediately came to conscious.

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My wish is, Jaanvi should have kidnapped Manohar by Shail's help. She should not murder him with her own hands at the same time he should be murdered by some other sources.

In today episode

Jaanvi challenged Manohar to find her motives. (Don't know what is the need)

No one can doubt on Dhruv today. His love for Jaanvi is pure and perfect.( I don't know what will I say about this character tomorrow). This character often confuses me.

Ishani or her name is being used by Jaanvi perfectly according to the situation.

Such a beautiful night out for Jaanvi-Dhruv. Jaanvi shows her confused personality in her face very well.

I think makers try to create the 'chemistry' regularly for the Jody Kabir-kavya. It is unnecessary . The normal scenes are enough just like the school admission scene and the normal conversation scene. (My opinion only).

Kavya gets ready for Arush school admission. She can fill her son's name as Arush Mittal in the admission form but she can't fill his father's name as Kabir Mittal. (I can understand her feelings). Kabir easily solved the problem. But that scene confused me. 

Kabir, kavya and Suman are talking about the health condition and Kavya's kind nature. 

Even iam getting confused with his character.

Don’t know what cv’s have stored for dhruv’s character.

Ok will wait n watch the show abt ishaani’s name.

Yes can’t wait to watch their night out. But haan she gets confused when she is with dhruv n try to avoid him too. 😐 

🤣🤣🤣

It happens every get confused like kavya at some point.😂😂

Thanks for the update❤️

Sumita18 thumbnail

Even I didn't expect this. Today Jaanvi's hands automatically raised to hug Dhruv. But she immediately came to conscious.

She is tangled between her revenge and his one sided affection , he is giving her attention affection n she just could not resist for a moment but then suddenly she realised about her revenge 

Interesting move by makers 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mnohar is Cheapest person in show janhvi should kill him or i should say any girl should kill him