ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Is it because Jhanvi is a grey character, it means she needs to be present everywhere???

She never misses anything happening....Well, it starts looking fake her capability of doing everything per her conveniences are all looking a hoax.she never fails she's a human being at the end of the day....

Coming to Ishaani whenever something happens, she keeps giving large smile amidst everyone present, still no one notices her...Is it possible.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I wanted her presence when Kavya took medicine to test - she was not :( 

I wanted her to be present when commissioner was beating Shail - but she was not 

I wanted her to be present n catch Manohar in her room - but she did not 

I wanted her to be present when pk was screaming at Chanda n her kids - but she did not 

There are Many more incidents , will add if I remember 

So she is not 100% satellite yet but I would like her to be everywhere bcs she is ruling  running  m ruining Mittals that’s her motto 

Ishan I is comical thank god no Rona dhona , she is childish stupid n gets happier with small small icudent , she is ok at the moment 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sumita18

I wanted her to be present when commissioner was beating Shail - but she was not 

I wanted her to be present when pk was screaming at Chanda n her kids - but she did not 

So she is not 100% satellite yet but I would like her to be everywhere bcs she is ruling  running  m ruining Mittals that’s her motto 

Ishan I is comical thank god no Rona dhona , she is childish stupid n gets happier with small small icudent , she is ok at the moment 

Shall I add some more scenes.πŸ˜‰

I wanted her presence in Kabir and his mom scenes.

I wanted her presence in the military incidents with Vyom and Kabir.

I wanted her presence in the cheque scene too.

But I  am disappointed by the makers. πŸ˜­

As of now her presence only impresses to me to watch this show. πŸ˜† 

I think Ishani is not an important person of the family to watch her face in every incident of the house to know what is her reaction. πŸ˜€

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I think Ishani is not an important person of the family to watch her face in every incident of the house to know what is her reaction. πŸ˜€

I did not watch since the start of the show she was a military officer?? I need to catch with the previous episodes.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Don't be disappointed one day we will get only Jhaanvi and Jhaanvi everywhere....😊

Yeah she was missing from the scene where kabir was with his mom that's why the scene was a bit dull.

You are right Ishani is not important so no one notices her....

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

She was missing from those scenes you mentioned above, that's why the scenes were not that rocking hope they add her everywhere next time..........πŸ₯³

Ishani yeah is a very comical character her presence just makes me laugh I forgot to add it. Of course she's ok at the moment.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sumita18 thumbnail

Yes Keerthi thanks for adding more 

Jhanvi is super womania n loving it 

Her motto- running ruling n ruining Mittals slowly slowly 

I laugh at PK- he is getting fooled by her everyday Best thing was yesterday - she creates diff between two friends finally , commissioner won’t forget pk slap so easily 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I did not watch since the start of the show she was a military officer?? I need to catch with the previous episodes.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Don't be disappointed one day we will get only Jhaanvi and Jhaanvi everywhere....😊

Yeah she was missing from the scene where kabir was with his mom that's why the scene was a bit dull.

You are right Ishani is not important so no one notices her....

So you have come in the middle of the scenes to tell your precious opinion. πŸ‘

If this is happened I will be very happy. Because I will have the matter to write here about her scenes and her acting etc. For that I won't criticize other characters why they could have not been shown in every scene. 

Definitely. If she was added in that scene it would be better than the real one.

PS. It will be better if the other characters acting and scenes are described here by their fans to make the people notice it. Conversely it is unnecessary to criticize that the particular character only shown everywhere. The story is revolving around her. The makers didn't cheat the viewers by change the story . Normally a long line will be drawn to make the first line short. But here, the people expect that the first line should be removed as much as their expectations.🀣

Edited by krithi1990 - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

So you have come in the middle of the scenes to tell your precious opinion. πŸ‘

If this is happened I will be very happy. Because I will have the matter to write here about her scenes and her acting etc. For that I won't criticize other characters why they could have not been shown in every scene. 

Definitely. If she was added in that scene it would be better than the real one.

PS. It will be better if the other characters acting and scenes are described here by their fans to make the people notice it. Conversely it is unnecessary to criticize that the particular character only shown everywhere. The story is revolving around her. The makers didn't cheat the viewers by change the story . Normally a long line will be drawn to make the first line short. But here, the people expect that the first line should be removed as much as their expectations.🀣

You are right I started watching yesterday itself to give this precious opinion.

Expectation is so high. Still has to learn a lot.OMG you really caught me that I'm fan of other characters...wow!!! And you make me admit it..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

You are right I started watching yesterday itself to give this precious opinion.

Expectation is so high. Still has to learn a lot.OMG you really caught me that I'm fan of other characters...wow!!! And you make me admit it..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thats really nice . BUT As you said you are fan of other characters so why bother making post on Main character and calling Satellite ????  

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Thats really nice . BUT As you said you are fan of other characters so why bother making post on Main character and calling Satellite ????  

Sorry Ma'am I did ask for permission first I don't have too much experience on I-F  next time I will definitely ask for permission before opening any post on the main character...

This post was such an insult I really hurt you so sorry ma'am. Once I read you can post or say something on a character without insult him/her I think I crossed my limit so sorry.

Oops!!!! I landed in this reserved forum.