Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Okies I'm gonna ignore all the fights already happened here n reply 😂😂

1st Janhvi .. I don't think she's present everywhere or she's capable of everything.. She underestimated PK n Raghav when she had send Shail as a journalist n he was buried alive .. Fortunately he is fine but Janhvi couldn't save him alone.. He needed help from both Ishani n Amma.. 

Let's not forget she's not any normal DIL who has responsibilities towards her in-laws..  She's playing a revenge game n hence she has to be alert every second.. She has to stay 2 steps ahead of her enemies, be cautious that her helping hands are safe n out of danger n above all she has to be sure she's safe.. She's not leading a normal life here unlike others.. She has to be omnipresent 😏

2nd Ishani..  Ignore her large smile.. A lot of illogical things happens in ITV daily soaps which goes unnoticed and you gotta let them go 😂😂 But on a serious note if you want a logical explanation - When a serious topic going on everyone's attention is bound to go on that situation n hence her large smile goes unnoticed 🤔

I agree completely with you though you disagree with my POV because you have a way to explain your ideas w/o hurting anyone.

Agree that she must be alert as she's playing a double game....she has to face a complicated still rich and dangerous family mainly PK Mittal.

I don't like her to be almost everywhere, which if you think well is difficult but this is a show...

Ishaani???

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I agree completely with you though you disagree with my POV because you have a way to explain your ideas w/o hurting anyone.

Agree that she must be alert as she's playing a double game....she has to face a complicated still rich and dangerous family mainly PK Mittal.

I don't like her to be almost everywhere, which if you think well is difficult but this is a show...

Ishaani???

i guess u mean to say a light hearted scene btwn the family rathar than all planning and bitter past. . . Even i want to see such scenes. . It will give some smile bcoz we all love different characters and all are in any mood other than happiness may it be revenge hatred grief sadness etc. . . . 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

i guess u mean to say a light hearted scene btwn the family rathar than all planning and bitter past. . . Even i want to see such scenes. . It will give some smile bcoz we all love different characters and all are in any mood other than happiness may it be revenge hatred grief sadness etc. . . . 

You are right it will look more normal because the revenge part is from Jhaanvi and Ishaani only so the others are living a normal life and light hearted scenes can be included...

At the end it must be an ensemble of all emotions per the situations of every character.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Yesterday I did not like kabir treating Kavya like a no one....

Though he's her husband he has no right instead he should be more careful...Dhruv is more compose compared to Kabir as a husband.

He also look more real...

I do hope someone say something about these two brothers.

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yesterday I did not like kabir treating Kavya like a no one....

Though he's her husband he has no right instead he should be more careful...Dhruv is more compose compared to Kabir as a husband.

He also look more real...

I do hope someone say something about these two brothers.

You mean Kabir getting angry at Kavya? But that was expected, no? I mean, they have established over various episodes how Kabir views Jahnvi - she can do no wrong in his eyes. So I felt that outburst was in character. Plus, if I am remembering right this is the fourth time Kabir has scolded Kavya, albeit this being  the worst. Two times it was warranted, and the other two, not so much, and both connected to J, funnily enough.

I have more of a problem with Kabir reading a report that was for Kavya (but that could be just me) and then there is Dhruv who turns on location on his wife’s  phone, so tomato tomahto. I find Dhruv to be on two extremes always - cheesy or stalker-ish.

Now coming to the original topic of the thread, I made a similar observation in another thread, Jahnvi shouldn’t have been able to hear Kabir and Shaurya’s hushed discussion from where she was standing, but there have also been instances where she couldn’t get out of sticky situations as easily as she would have liked. “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it” - so happy coincidences plus careful planning on J’s part is how I would like to look at it for the time being. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

You mean Kabir getting angry at Kavya? But that was expected, no? I mean, they have established over various episodes how Kabir views Jahnvi - she can do no wrong in his eyes. So I felt that outburst was in character. Plus, if I am remembering right this is the fourth time Kabir has scolded Kavya, albeit this being  the worst. Two times it was warranted, and the other two, not so much, and both connected to J, funnily enough.

I have more of a problem with Kabir reading a report that was for Kavya (but that could be just me) and then there is Dhruv who turns on location on his wife’s  phone, so tomato tomahto. I find Dhruv to be on two extremes always - cheesy or stalker-ish.

Now coming to the original topic of the thread, I made a similar observation in another thread, Jahnvi shouldn’t have been able to hear Kabir and Shaurya’s hushed discussion from where she was standing, but there have also been instances where she couldn’t get out of sticky situations as easily as she would have liked. “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it” - so happy coincidences plus careful planning on J’s part is how I would like to look at it for the time being. 

Both brothers Dhruv and Kabir have their father traits, though in very small  quantity, they are not evil like PK Mittal...but they have their flaw their imperfections, their weakness..and they do show it like Kabir unnecessarily yelling at Kavya and Dhruv who turned on the location on Jhanvi phone...he still acts as if in love with her and very sweet etc still he turned on the location this show he has no trust on her because if you think well what Jhanvi is doing he's not at all aware still he's acting and behaving so...then judge him.....Now let watch today show we can't judge him completely in an episode only as this is a show....

Yeah this is why I said she can't be present everywhere because she's a human being and she also heard the conversation of Kabir and the other officer from such a distance then again she just noticed that they are saying something very important two people can talk properly friendly this is completely fake as I stated at the end of the day she's a human being as everyone she can be shrewd but still the limit must be considered by the writers.

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Is it because Jhanvi is a grey character, it means she needs to be present everywhere???

She never misses anything happening....Well, it starts looking fake her capability of doing everything per her conveniences are all looking a hoax.she never fails she's a human being at the end of the day....

Coming to Ishaani whenever something happens, she keeps giving large smile amidst everyone present, still no one notices her...Is it possible.

🤣🤣🤣

I agree what to do itv serials lack little bit of reality n logic too.

So ishaani can n so no one will notice n jhanvi call do anything too.