Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Angela_k

Hi 

Your story has left me stunned. It was an emotional rollercoaster. Beautifully penned down. Kudos to the gr8 work 

Would love reading your other story Pls share the wattpad link for same

Hi Dear

Thank you so much 🤗. My all stories on IF are in the following link.

www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5100802

Wattpad link is already shared. Hope you enjoy that too😊

Love 

Sajida 

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FQ27881

sajida ki dsri story ka link ye ha 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/206572077-zindagi-gulzar-hai

or wattpad py unki id ha "NeeSaj79"

click on the given link nd tell me if u find the story its vry intersting story 😉

Thanks for sharing it.

Love

Sajida

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This update for me like happiness and emotional too. I felt like something take away from me, i know this happen one day, my mind is giving reasons but my heart not understanding.samina have two daughters and you gave preedit too. Samaina's family finally complete,love and warmth which they craved finally they find.   Dear sajida when you post your stories like mujse dosti karogi and other one which name i forgot( where samaina talk with an accidental call and beacame lover)  i read it and feel your stories have something very connected and when you post this story i following it since one chapter,  in first part i know that samaina already married so i was relax that there is no triangle. ( because we are of course samaina fan,  i thought everything happening so smoothly in Samaina's  life) but this story relise me that everything not go well in real life, this story have always new twist and turns, i never felt bored actully i read every chapter in one go and more than two times, this story looking so real and connected every one heart by it's emotional side and naturality. YOUR SAYARIS SOUL OF THIS STORY ( which made it unique and touching with everyone's emotions,  i never thought  sayaris is the best  way to potriyard every emotion so easliy) i read many stories but this is most special for me,cause i felt every  emotions i cried and laugh with them.  When sameer breakeup with naina i felt naina's pain and sameer too( cause it not that easy for sameer to breakeup with naina, actually in my opinion he breakup with his lif, happiness)  and when naina's allince  was fixed i thought sameer come at the end and save naina (like every film hero saved heroine type) but in real thing not happening according to us.(and i feel in that part that i would go there and stop that fake marrige and kidnapped her and take along) i am so emotional in the ending of this story ( but i know every beautiful thing which start, end one day ofcourse)  but ye dil nahi manta. But i am Happy that i am a part as a reader this beautiful samaina love ride story.in every chapter i felt a new exitement which never broke in the end of the story throughout, this story has always a turn and flow which you never broke ,  THIS STORY GAVE SOCIAL MASSAGE SO BEAUTIFULLY, WHICH I NEVER FIND IN LOVE STORIES USUALLY i wanted one thing from you that you never left writing stories and sayaries  cause i know one day i  surely read your published story and watching your story in a serial and i wait for that day. I am not on wattpad but i tried to read your story on wattpad, keep smiling and wish you a happy and healthy life dear sajida. Thank you so much dear for this story.  love you inna sarra.. .....

FQ27881 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saji79

Thanks for sharing it.

Love

Sajida

arey thnkx to ap ko bolna chahye itni achi samaina story likhi ap ny...parh kr dil khush ho jata ha ☺️❤️

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Loved the final update di. 

You wrote it soo beautifully. 

Ek manjil jo mukamil hogyi 

And love is all about that

isn't it

some ups and downs

some lows and highs 

jo dat kr khada rehta hain

they win the journey 

and our samaina did win it

Prizi thumbnail

Awesome update dear 

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Perfect is the word! Last chapter isse accha kuch aur ho hi nahi sakta tha. This story will be always unique for your writing style with shayaris! This chapter beauty is something else.... I can't find words to describe my mind's situation. I love it soooo much. In their marital life, there is immense love, care... Sometimes fight.. but understanding and cooperation. This chapter be the best. The previous chapter was also tooo good... You wrote about their intimacy, from getting out of your zone, and you nailed it!!! And this chapter, oh god, Sajida di, it is the best chapter of humari kahani❤️.

Humari kahani, the story of them, who are with eachother no matter what the situation is. Sameer-Naina faced judai, tanhaai... But their destiny is with together... They met, and they live happily ever after with ria and tia! I liked the names of two. I just love, love, louuuuveeee this chapter!

Oh, why last mein kal ho na ho, Sajida di. This song always brings tears in my eyes... This song is pyaaaar💖🌟😭😭. And and coincidentally, today kal ho na ho completes 16 years, oh damn! 

And and really enjoying Zindagi Gulzar Hai, eagerly waiting for its next chappie! Hopefully, it was not your last work in IF, we will soon get more works from you in IF, kyunki season 2 to ayega hi ayega, fingers crossed!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

I hope, you are doing fine. Take care, Sajida di!🤗

With love, Suparna

Hey Little One 

Thank you so much dear for all the love and support you have given me in this entire journey 🤗.  I wouldn' t have managed so many chapters with the constant support from you all. 

I am glad the storyline along with the Shayari was loved by all. It was my first long story and will be special to me as well. Along with trust and love, there is a need for good communication, never go to bed on an argument and never let fun become unimportant makes a married life or any relationship enthralling.

Kal Ho Na Ho is my favourite song.  Each word I love of the song. Its the ringtone I have as well.it reminds me that you cant guarantee tomorrow so be good and enjoy life in that moment.

The words of the song is what I wanted to say. Never ever leave your true love and I was not aware it  was 16 yr completion😉. 

Zindagi Gulzar Hai is totally different it will not be too long . But yes it wil have some lessons for us to take. I hope you will enjoy it.

Lots and Lots of Love❤️

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijain0804

One of best I have read on samaina and jada woRds toh nhi hai bolne but I love the way you write its totally unique and the way you write it's like I'm some kind of movie and not reading every emotions were written beautiful and voh shariya just love it👍🏼and going to miss story and yes I have read ur second story on wattpad and it's beautiful story... Keep writing 🤗

Hi Anjali

Thank you so much dear for the appreciation of this story🤗. Glad you loved the shayaris as well which was unique. It was emotional because I have seen people getting through all this.

I hope you love Zindagi Gulzar Hai as well. Do let me know how u find it😊. 

Love

Sajida

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Sajida,

Loved the last too chapters!

You have written the Milan Chapter beautifully 👏 nothing over the top but at the same time there was enough to make it feel that it was a very special moment in their life and the beginning of the next phase truly as husband and wife. 

The last chapter actually made me feel that this is actually Humari Kahani! The way they tried to find balance in their lives as a professional newly married couple... it brought back so many memories for me of my first year of marriage 😊 And then again the dilemma that Naina faced after Ria’s birth! I guess it is something most of us working mothers can relate to so strongly. That guilt that we struggle with... you have really presented it so well! Kudos for keeping it so real!!!

Really enjoyed the conversation between Naina and Ria and the way she dealt with the little girls insecurities. 

Sameer is once again surrounded by girls in his life and enjoying their attention to his heart’s content. And this time we are all happy to see him like this 😃

Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us 🤗 I will read your new story on Wattpad. Am already loving the title ☺️

Lots of love and best wishes,

May

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mmrudhula

Wonderful ending fr a wonderful story. Nothing could have been more perfect. The complete journey was fascinating. From classmates to lovers to estranged people to again lovers to married couple to parents. Thank you for showing us a beautiful journey.

Thank you so much dear🤗. I am glad that you loved  their beautiful journey. Life is all about handling situations and not leaving the values one believes in  and holding the one you love. 

Love

Sajida