Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 49

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

123anjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just beautiful update

Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My long pending one for Kwaishein

Hum waise hein mehakaur behak jaate hai - hai yeh ladkha kitna sweet hai

The detailing you gointo - Naina rubbing the rim of her cup, Sameer raising his eyebrows with hishand under his chin - it is almost like watching it happen. Too good.

I don't know whom tofeel more for - Sameer who imagined Naina as the heroine in every movie hewatched or Naina who was overwhelmed when Sameer gifted her the clothes, Ithink I will go with Naina, can't imagine how a girl grew up thinking ofeverything she gets as ehsaan. The happiness when she felt now she can getthings because it is her right to. Am really glad they patched up, She neededthat love and he needed to shower it on her.

That's Naina, afterall that she had to endure because of family, usne bhagawat nahi ki, she stillwants to get permission from her Chachaji to get married to Sameer. Kis mittiki bani hai yeh ladkhi

Ladkhe ka positivenature - he converted the delay in marriage into dating phase. I can't wait toread about how they will interact in office after this weekend.

Phone kiss was thehighlight. Sameer kya mein bhi imagin kar sakhthi hoon woh bechari kitna blushkar rahi hogi

Sameer ki pyaari si gusse wali pari Naina :-)

The comparison oflemon juice to Mehendi to the additional responsibilities one has to fulfilalong with loving your partner - bahut sahi likhi ho yaar.

Sona

Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lamhe Pyar Ke

Pink and Blue are soSamaina colours. Yaar Naina visualize karne ki kya zaroorat hai, bandha tayyarhai yaar  in real :-)

Mehendi ke saathsaath pyaar ka rang chere pe bhi dhik raha hai -  ek blush ko kitna khoobsorat likha tumne

Seriously itnisharmili ladkhi, Sameer ke level pe aanene ke liye bahut time lagega but thatphase of life is the sweetest isn't it

Karthik smiled andagreed when Sameer asked for Naina's desk to be moved closer to him, iskamatlab office mein log jaanne/samajne lage. Sanjay ka chehra dhene layak hogawhen they officially announce.

Sanjay ko rakhibandho, yeh ispe apne saurji ka bhoot chadgaya shayad, is ladke ke bas chalatoh duniya ki saare ladkhon ke haat pe Naina se rakhi bandhvadhega

EK baar uski 'Hi' kiresponse mein Naina 'Hi' boli toh Sameer ka halat karab hogaya, I can't wait tosee Sameer's reaction when he gets to know that Naina kisses his photogooodnight and wishes to call him jaaneman. 

Bhoot dheka, Panipani hai, kya bachpan kya javwani -like seriously Naina?? Sach keta haimasoomiyat + khatilana adha -deadly combination. Star gazing - Mt  Abu - sabki favourite moments phirse dhorane ke liye bless you

The shayaris,especially the ones during the candle light dinner and after were amazing andso apt

Thanks Sajida for along and such a beautiful chapter. I loved it and enjoyed thoroughly readingit.

Snehath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update dr... I loved the subtle romance so much and also u also showed us a future side where Naina would come early and cook for Sameer and he would come and appreciate it. Man the amount of control he had to put up😂😂 poor fellow. Wish they were married so that he could just lose his control and concentrate on Naina more.anways  eagerly waiting for the next update. 

Prizi thumbnail

Lovely update dear 

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Sajida di. 🤗I know I am late to comment but better late than never. I could not comment on the earlier updates but I have read all of them .Each chapter leaves me astonished ❤❤. This chapter was also amazingggg. This growing comfort in their relationship is lovely.  Sameer's respect and concern for Naina and her values is what makes him our Sameer 😙😙. The dance sequence was so beautifully written 😳. And your shayaris are my favourite part of the story.  They are always apt and describes their feelings beautifully ❤. Will love to read further . And waiting for their marriage. 

Lots of love ❤️

Disha

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

woww vry long nd beautiful update...baarish or samaina kya mazy ka combo ha...ap wapis a k update krna jldi... 😳

i read that line again chacha ji ko btana ha abhi...kb ho gi inki shadi haye..❤️

Thank you very much Humaira💕.

Ab jaldi hogi shaadi. Will update soon

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Sajida di

This was so beautiful 

Sameer Naina aur barish and upar se madam in a saree 

kya deadly combination hain

aise main aag na lage kaise possible hain

Ab precap diya nhi aapne toh kya soche

lekin Enjoy your vacations

and do share with all of us

lots of love

Suhani❤️

Thank you so much dear 🤗. Glad you loved the update . Haan ab masoom Naina samaj nahi payi usne aag laga di, par Sameer ne bhi apne tarike se smajha diya. Vacation was good,had fun. Will share.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariarexiline99

Wonderful update and sweet to read. All the best for your next part of update.

Thank you very much😊 , glad to hear you loved the update.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Beautiful Update... Hope no more problems come in Naina's life due to her so called family and Samaina stay together here after...

Thank you dear 😊. Lets see , how things will be now.

Hope you will like the next update as well.

Love

Sajida