Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing update dear 

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved the update. Waiting for their dating phase in next update. 

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee12340

Awosome, great, happy happy

Thank you so much dear πŸ˜Š. Happy to hear you loved the update. 

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

uff yr so so amazing...haye sameer k sath sath hame bhi intezar ha besabri sy kb ho gi ye doori khtm...

Thank you Humaira πŸ˜Š.    Happy to hear that you loved the update. Bahut jaldi hi doori bhi khatam hogi. Hope you will love the next update as well 

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dharapri

Just awesome,superb update as always dear. The songs r so lovely . I just imagined both of them performing on the songs. And yaar what superb shayaris r all 5 are. They r just amazing. And loved it soooooo much, that I literally copied in my diary. All in all a lovely romantic update. 

Thank you so much dear πŸ˜Š. in our show as well there would be background songs of 90's , so here our Sameer himmself is a signer so incorporated few of the songs suitable for the situation. Wow you noted them down I am so happy to hear the shayari's USB of the story is liked by all. 

Love
Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Wow such an amazing update...

Honestly I dint like the fact that so much happened with Naina for such long time but chachaji still dint come back and stand by her...

Wont a father leave everything behind when its about his daughter's life

Cant wait for next update... looks romantic πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much dear πŸ˜Š.  Naina hasn't informed them anything, Remember she told in MIL to call up and tell at her home that the she is travelling onsite. So none of them have any idea. After divorce this is the first call she made to Preeti. I have kept the Agarwal side a bit crisp and short. 

Yes its dating phase, will be romantic and I hope you will love the update.πŸ˜‰ 

Love

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi0410

Owosm and beautiful update as always dear SajidaπŸ‘πŸ‘,how Naturaly you showed every emotion of them. Sameer brought beautiful gift for Naina. Definitely chachaji gave her every thing whatever she want but she doesn't accept with full right. Now someone brought gift for her to fell special and she accepted with full right (haq) .making lunch and  dinner together gave me a felling that they are already married ( cause they are bounded soul with each other. Kiss scene is so beautiful naina think she kissed on his cheek but don't know that naughty sameer maheswari whant something else (blusing.. Blusing)😳 And the introduction which naina gave was so funny (naam -kuch nahi, liveing-kahi nahi,and last apse matlab was so much funny)🀣. And the angry bird Naina took class the sameer maheswari. She likes bangle and mahndi, gajra (with sameer not without him, he is her solah singar and everything.)❀️  she applied mahendi on sameer's request and sameer care her and her mahendi (kash koi sameer jaisa mujhe b milebut this can't happen) Romantic sameer every time find a way to flirt naina,and sameer touch start to melt Naina.(naina ka dialouge  "kuch kuch hota h😘😘 ". I am speechless how i found right word to show my love to this story i can't explain in a peraπŸ€—, i and you know sajida i am able to write a essay on it (beacuse i touched every single thing in this story and fell the same emotion. Love you always.😍😍precap looking more interesting movie m barish ka gaana dekhker sameer ki not so masum imagination😜😜,and blused Naina,can't wait for it Sajida 

Thank you so much dear for the love on this story πŸ€—. Naina feels she has complete rights on Sameer and Sameer accepts her as she is. She doesn't have to pretend in front of him. He loves her no matter what. Wanted to show a glimpse of their future life.  Happy to hear you liked the little humor I tried to put in and the subtle romance. Sameer control kar raha hai bechara ab Naina bhi bechain ho rahi hai😳. Dekhtein hai ab aage aage kya hota haiπŸ˜‰ , baarish ka song can't reveal much but I hope you will love the thought I have put in. 

Dil se likhete ho comment toh accha hi lagta hai, I smile when I read your comments. you don't have to be sorry mujhe acha lagta hai. 

Hope you will love the next update

Love

Sajida

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saji79

Thank you Humaira πŸ˜Š.    Happy to hear that you loved the update. Bahut jaldi hi doori bhi khatam hogi. Hope you will love the next update as well 

Love

Sajida

yes dear i always like nd love what u write about samaina...

fm99 thumbnail

or haan dear i like ur nick name...😳

meetha dil...β€οΈπŸ’ its really suits u...😊

Suparna13 thumbnail

Pehle sorry, sorry, sorry Sajida di!πŸ˜”πŸ™‚

Previous update bhi Maine read ki thi... But comment karne ka waqt nahi Mila.... Sorry! 

How the story progresses, I am loving it! In your story, Every bit of it is natural and so realistic. Sameer and naina have all rights on eachother....!! Their love is so overwhelming me. That kiss on phone... And reaction... Omg, it really felt with your words, Sajida diπŸ˜³πŸ€—. And that angry Naina, treat to read. When Sameer manaofies her.... Wah Wah Mai to pighal gayi! Gajra, bangle, mehandi... I just don't know what to tell about this... You are creating magic. And your shayaris, jitna bhi bolo bahot Kam hai. Sameer flirting... And that kuch kuch hota hai does something with my heartπŸ’žπŸ˜β€οΈ. 

Precap... Wah Wah... Interesting! Eagerly waiting for the next update. You take care, diπŸ€—.

With love, Suparna