Opportunity doesn't knock until we build a door

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

I think that the script writer and the director of this show has been changed. The  Irritable and unbelievable scenes are there in today episode. ðŸ˜¡

The driver was coming from Jaanvi's cupboard. Dhruv witnessed it. But it was not taken as much as serious by him. So many clues are given by the driver that he is the notorious person. Still Jaanvi has doubted on him without coming the conclusion.😡

Kavya feels guilty to become suspicious on Jaanvi in the medicine matter. So this thing will also be dragged.😈

Jaanvi got 51 lakhs from PK with fake reason at the same time she decided not to give it to the blackmailer.😕

Jaanvi allowed the people to hear her phone calls through the speaker. ðŸ¤£

Kabir is very anxious that Vyom matter will be never revealed anybody. But Jaanvi came to know it.(nothing will be happened)

PS. I expect kavya character will be developed to compete with Jaanvi. But here Jaanvi character is diminished. First of all the channel should stop the promos. It disappoints me.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update 

Other People cannot suspect Manohar as he is an old employee and right man of PK 

I knew medicine thing will be dragged ( may be Kabir aka Zain  is away at the moment ) 

This week is detailed little but dragged but nice one reason we got fun element apart from too much negativity I e Arush n Ishan ( Ishani stupidity is annoying but funny ) 

Kavya charactrr will feel guilty it’s natural but it will be more guilt when result will come negative 

Kavya cannot directly suspect Jhanvi but she just want to get medicine checked let see 

Makers need to show kabir vyom his army history etc etc  

PS- my friend said it was nice episode less negativity I guess Manohar creepy behaviour is indcreasing curiosity but shouldn’t be dragged , Jhanvi will playing her nicely keeping family in confidence so they do not or cannot doubt her ðŸ¤£ I m yet to watch today episode 

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Thanks for the update 

Other People cannot suspect Manohar as he is an old employee and right man of PK 

I knew medicine thing will be dragged ( may be Kabir aka Zain  is away at the moment ) 

This week is detailed little but dragged but nice one reason we got fun element apart from too much negativity I e Arush n Ishan ( Ishani stupidity is annoying but funny ) 

Kavya charactrr will feel guilty it’s natural but it will be more guilt when result will come negative 

Kavya cannot directly suspect Jhanvi but she just want to get medicine checked let see 

Makers need to show kabir vyom his army history etc etc  

PS- my friend said it was nice episode less negativity I guess Manohar creepy behaviour is indcreasing curiosity but shouldn’t be dragged , Jhanvi will playing her nicely keeping family in confidence so they do not or cannot doubt her ðŸ¤£ I m yet to watch today episode 

The episode is not bad. Viewers will like it. But the promos make me to expect the thrill things in this show.😀

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

The episode is not bad. Viewers will like it. But the promos make me to expect the thrill things in this show.😀

Promos are always misleading n it’s logical for Kavya to feel Guilty , she just entered in the house n start suspecting Jhanvi does not make sense

Promo is the base of the show n it’s gonna happen later on but for last two days episodes are lighter n nicer 

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think they are diminishing jhanvi character because of trp and making kavya n kabir character story.

Initially all they want is trp nothing matters to them other than that.

So dhruv can suspect jhanvi his own wife but not the driver.

Didn’t expect kavya to start her investigation so soon.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JDTKP

I think they are diminishing jhanvi character because of trp and making kavya n kabir character story.

Initially all they want is trp nothing matters to them other than that.

So dhruv can suspect jhanvi his own wife but not the driver.

Didn’t expect kavya to start her investigation so soon.

I do not think so , you need to watch the episodes ..Jhanvi is still dominating but makers are showing her emotional side with with Arush,. Shail ...Amma , ishani  ....

I doubt it has anything to do with TRP ..Makers r not concentrating on Kavya-Vyom-Kabir angle and rushing bit too fast -Rushing wont bring rating . 

SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I watched an IV of Zain and Shrenu.  They were comparing Jhanvi to Maya played by Jennifer in another show.  I was amazed at the smooth mature way Shrenu handled the comparison in the IV.  She did not defend or criticize or shy away from this question.  She took it as a compliment.   End of story.  There is nothing further the reporter can ask.

This is how IV should be handled.  I have seen very few actors being able to do that.  Kudos to Shrenu.  I have not seen any show of hers to fall in love with her yet but I can see why she has such a huge fan following. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentAvNeil

I watched an IV of Zain and Shrenu.  They were comparing Jhanvi to Maya played by Jennifer in another show.  I was amazed at the smooth mature way Shrenu handled the comparison in the IV.  She did not defend or criticize or shy away from this question.  She took it as a compliment.   End of story.  There is nothing further the reporter can ask.

This is how IV should be handled.  I have seen very few actors being able to do that.  Kudos to Shrenu.  I have not seen any show of hers to fall in love with her yet but I can see why she has such a huge fan following. 

Shrenu always handles maturely ..:) so is Zain ...I liked that interview ..

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lets be real guys. 

Star Plus has always been a trp hungry channel. All of us have at some point or the other been a fan victimized by SP's hunger for trps.

I remember when they interfered in the script of RKC. Initially Satrupa was supposed to be grey character, but towards the end of the show, she became all positive hero. They started Anami and CBI officer romance for no reason. I used to religiously skip their scenes, because the age difference made it icky. 

And in the last episode even Vatsalya came back from the dead with no explanation. 

It was honestly a mess. 

SP promoted EBSS a lot, the show underperformed in the three weeks badly. So, they have started making Jahnvi white, and increasing Kavya's presence.

I don't think that will help. The should keep Jahnvi grey, and increase Kabir's presence. He was in the military, and he was away when Jahnvi and Dhruv got married. How come he doesn't suspect Jahnvi? And Kavya who didn't see through husband's treachery, is suspicious of Jahnvi? 

People want Kabir v/s Jahnvi. Bahu on bahu nonsense doesn't work anymore. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

I agree Rating is important.. let see and I just  hope it improves because this show is indeed very nice 

We cannot force people to watch things if they do not want to watch .but Dipti the producers always comes up with unique shows and take risks

This show is not about forced marriage , forced romance ,endless shadies, Endless SR , endless romace, catching , tripping , crying ,  Endless numbers of  husbands, Exes ..and FL getting humiliated   etc etc ....

One thing will work - Late night Repeat may be around 11.30 Pm or 12.00PM .