Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Lets be real guys. 

Star Plus has always been a trp hungry channel. All of us have at some point or the other been a fan victimized by SP's hunger for trps.

I remember when they interfered in the script of RKC. Initially Satrupa was supposed to be grey character, but towards the end of the show, she became all positive hero. They started Anami and CBI officer romance for no reason. I used to religiously skip their scenes, because the age difference made it icky. 

And in the last episode even Vatsalya came back from the dead with no explanation. 

It was honestly a mess. 

SP promoted EBSS a lot, the show underperformed in the three weeks badly. So, they have started making Jahnvi white, and increasing Kavya's presence.

I don't think that will help. The should keep Jahnvi grey, and increase Kabir's presence. He was in the military, and he was away when Jahnvi and Dhruv got married. How come he doesn't suspect Jahnvi? And Kavya who didn't see through husband's treachery, is suspicious of Jahnvi? 

People want Kabir v/s Jahnvi. Bahu on bahu nonsense doesn't work anymore. 

One more thing is the show was promoted with Zain,shrenu. So PPL were expecting them to be a pair. Par yahan tho devar bhabhi Nikla. Even I hv a feeling from Dhruvs dialogues yesterday that they might make Jhanvi white for Trps. That's why I didn't want the show to air on SP. 

For me Chanda Chachi is annoying to the core. 

Kabir-kavya story doesn't hv a head or tail. They shud show few scenes of kavyas past and how she agreed to marry kabir.

Now suddenly they are showing her jealousy which is so off-putting.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

One more thing is the show was promoted with Zain,shrenu. So PPL were expecting them to be a pair. Par yahan tho devar bhabhi Nikla. Even I hv a feeling from Dhruvs dialogues yesterday that they might make Jhanvi white for Trps. That's why I didn't want the show to air on SP. 

For me Chanda Chachi is annoying to the core. 

Kabir-kavya story doesn't hv a head or tail. They shud show few scenes of kavyas past and how she agreed to marry kabir.

Now suddenly they are showing her jealousy which is so off-putting.

Bold Yes ..Zain Promo was needed ...Even if they are Devar Bhabhi ( not a couple ) -- We need to see that ...it will work for audience  ..

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think Jhanvi has been diminished.. She herself is under a threat so at the moment she's playing safe.. She has to defend herself first before attacking.. And today I feel Janhvi had realized that M is the caller 🤔 

Let's see 😈

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

I don't think Jhanvi has been diminished.. She herself is under a threat so at the moment she's playing safe.. She has to defend herself first before attacking.. And today I feel Janhvi had realized that M is the caller 🤔 

Let's see 😈

Exactly 

Just because promo is showing about revenge that does not mean she will do it one day .Taking Revenge From Mittals- thats her journey.. Some time her plan will work, sometime might not ..people will suspect, create problem , she will need to keep on eye on that and keep saving her from all the hurdles to achieve her goal.. she is getting attached to Arush also .. meanwhile we will get to see story of others also..