What I would like to see.....

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

I would like to see Kabir and Janvi to join hands and fight against PK Mittal.  For that Zain has to know about Janvi’s past.  I hope we get to see Zain and Janvi scenes. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I remember you. U are at EBP fan rt.

Nice to see u visit the forum again.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

I would like to see Kabir and Janvi to join hands and fight against PK Mittal.  For that Zain has to know about Janvi’s past.  I hope we get to see Zain and Janvi scenes. 

welcome to this forum. 🤗

It will be very nice . Now  Kabir shows his disapproval of PK's actions directly or indirectly. Definitely he can understand the justice in Jaanvi's side. 

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Kabir's mother's present condition is due to Jhanvi and he loves his mother a lot. Kabir may not be in good terms with his father, but still he is his father .Whatever Jhanvi is doing is not only affecting PK but the whole Mittal family. So Kabir forgiving Jhanvi doesn't make sense. He can help Jhanvi in getting justice through legal way but Jhanvi will have to go through her share of punishment if she breaks any law in her revenge process.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Kabir's mother's present condition is due to Jhanvi and he loves his mother a lot. Kabir may not be in good terms with his father, but still he is his father .Whatever Jhanvi is doing is not only affecting PK but the whole Mittal family. So Kabir forgiving Jhanvi doesn't make sense. He can help Jhanvi in getting justice through legal way but Jhanvi will have to go through her share of punishment if she breaks any law in her revenge process.

I totally agree with you. 

I think main problem of this show is the negativity.... from day 1 they promoted negativity... atleast now they should start showing some positive tracks.

Because trp audience likes to see balance... they need to see good and bad.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

What is Kabir's mother's condition. She can do the Pooja. She can cook. Can't identify her illness. Jaanvi didn't kill her . Just show her what she suggested for her father. If Jaanvi is wrong Suman is also a wrong one. She just pays back every thing she got. If Jaanvi will be punished , Mr and Mrs Mittal also should be punished. Crime should not be differentiated between past and present. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumz_d

I totally agree with you. 

I think main problem of this show is the negativity.... from day 1 they promoted negativity... atleast now they should start showing some positive tracks.

Because trp audience likes to see balance... they need to see good and bad.

I think slowly they will be showing the positive things also.

They need to show the past of Kavya,Dhruv also. The story will be more interesting if they balance everything.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

What is Kabir's mother's condition. She can do the Pooja. She can cook. Can't identify her illness. Jaanvi didn't kill her . Just show her what she suggested for her father. If Jaanvi is wrong Suman is also a wrong one. She just pays back every thing she got. If Jaanvi will be punished , Mr and Mrs Mittal also should be punished. Crime should not be differentiated between past and present. 

Mrs Mittal's offense is that she taunted Jhanvi when she was a child, it was wrong no doubt, but it was not a criminal offence. But giving wrong medicines to harm someone is a criminal offence. 

Logically, Jhanvi's correct path would have been collecting proofs against the family and punishing PK Mittal through legal procedures.  Instead, she took law in her own hands which is wrong.

But there is no point in judging right and wrong here, if she would have followed the right path , then the show would have been different. As I always say, Jhanvi is not right so it is futile to prove her right. Instead, we should accept her as she is.

Edited by Sparklingstar22 - 5 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What is Kabir mothers condition?? She is fine ..wrong medication is making her behave like that...Well She is paying the price for her bad deed ..I have no sympathy.. Wish Jhanvi can do same with PK also. Making Kids Homeless , Orphan and left them alone to suffer is worst than crime ..

BTW what will kabir do when he will find out about PK and Suman ( what they did to Jhanvi family and dad ) ? 

Suddenly Kabir is showing concern about his mother, Dhruv was not wrong to question him about his last 6 yrs absence away from Mittals and suddenly showing his concern  ...

He used to visit mittalsand go back to his army .. he was more busy playing best friend ka role ...I guess ..Still doing it by hiding his best friends Secret  from his best friends widfe ( who is now his wife ) and Army .....

Only one thing Kabir is doing right is REPLYING BACK TO PK and taking care of his mother ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

She can sing also ...

it will be interesting to see when Jhanvi will disclose Mr and Mrs Mittal crime to Kabir ..