Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Grey character is a mixture of black and white that means bad and good. As of now Jaanvi's doings can be justified. Don't know what about in future. But negative character always does the wrong actions without any motivation. That character enjoy to suffer the innocent people for an entertainment. Their all deeds are because of jealous or craziness. 

Let me put it in another way, just to explain myself. You are right grey is a mixture of white and black. We are all grey individuals at the end of the day. None of us are purely white or fully black. But there is a varying degree of greyness from one person to another. For example you and I are grey individuals, a convict in prison is also a grey individual; but are we the same? Some people are darker in their shade of greyness, and that makes one the protagonist, another the antagonist.

Now coming to Jhanvi, as I said Jhanvi's intention is right but her way of getting revenge is not.

About other villains, I personally don't think there are many villains without any motive other than harming others for the sake of it. Others who do that, are stock characters lacking depth.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Let me put it in another way, just to explain myself. You are right grey is a mixture of white and black. We are all grey individuals at the end of the day. None of us are purely white or fully black. But there is a varying degree of greyness from one person to another. For example you and I are grey individuals, a convict in prison is also a grey individual; but are we the same? Some people are darker in their shade of greyness, and that makes one the protagonist, another the antagonist.

Now coming to Jhanvi, as I said Jhanvi's intention is right but her way of getting revenge is not.

About other villains, I personally don't think there are many villains without any motive other than harming others for the sake of it. Others who do that, are stock characters lacking depth.

Your explanation is completely an acceptable one. 

@bold 

What is the difference between the free persons and the imprisoned persons. All the people who are roaming freely as like Pk are not the innocents and all the people who were imprisoned are not the culprits. 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Your explanation is completely an acceptable one. 

@bold 

What is the difference between the free persons and the imprisoned persons. All the people who are roaming freely as like Pk are not the innocents and all the people who were imprisoned are not the culprits. 

When I gave that example, I assumed the convict a criminal and us not. But yes, there are people who are criminals but get free passes, whereas there are many innocent people who suffer from false charges and punishments.Also, there are some victims who never get justice. Life is not fair for everyone , sadly.

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When I gave that example, I assumed the convict a criminal and us not. But yes, there are people who are criminals but get free passes, whereas there are many innocent people who suffer from false charges and punishments.Also, there are some victims who never get justice. Life is not fair for everyone , sadly.

Sarabjit and veer zara is an example 

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mrs Mittal's offense is that she taunted Jhanvi when she was a child, it was wrong no doubt, but it was not a criminal offence. But giving wrong medicines to harm someone is a criminal offence. 

Logically, Jhanvi's correct path would have been collecting proofs against the family and punishing PK Mittal through legal procedures.  Instead, she took law in her own hands which is wrong.

But there is no point in judging right and wrong here, if she would have followed the right path , then the show would have been different. As I always say, Jhanvi is not right so it is futile to prove her right. Instead, we should accept her as she is.

I disagree that Mrs Mittal didn’t commit a crime.  She didn’t go to police and let them kill Janvi’s father knowing her husband was the real culprit.  Looking the other way when a crime is being committed is a bigger crime in my opinion and she was taunting a child

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

I disagree that Mrs Mittal didn’t commit a crime.  She didn’t go to police and let them kill Janvi’s father knowing her husband was the real culprit.  Looking the other way when a crime is being committed is a bigger crime in my opinion and she was taunting a child

Mrs Mittal did wrong in how she treated jhanvi, but does she actually know her husband was the real culprit, and that he framed jhanvi's father to save his own and his company's face? That wasn't shown. I don't think PK has told any member of his family about this at all, and why would he. I doubt suman knows, but yes she was horrid regardless.