So Suman Mittal ain't Innocent either 😒

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Since the beginning we had these assumption that Suman Mittal was innocent, that she was a kind woman but she has been Janhvi's 1st target coz Janhvi wanted to take hold of the family  😏

But the scenario is totally different here.. She's ain't any kind hearted innocent soul.. She's was one hell arrogant woman who was chiding a little girl that her father was a psycho n that he should be beaten to death n who knows what else she had done  πŸ™„

From that one FB it was clear she was very proud of being PK Mittal's wife.. Look what karma (read Janhvi) did to you woman 😏 She's the Psycho now n her husband is least bothered about her.. And Janhvi is now enjoying .. 

But the best thing is amidst all these mess was that Janhvi was more concerned about Arush .. Whenever there is a chaos in the family, Janhvi is the 1st one to make sure Arush doesn't witness any of it coz she knows better how much it affects a child mind  πŸ˜Š 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Since the beginning we had these assumption that Suman Mittal was innocent, that she was a kind woman but she has been Janhvi's 1st target coz Janhvi wanted to take hold of the family  😏

But the scenario is totally different here.. She's ain't any kind hearted innocent soul.. She's was one hell arrogant woman who was chiding a little girl that her father was a psycho n that he should be beaten to death n who knows what else she had done  πŸ™„

From that one FB it was clear she was very proud of being PK Mittal's wife.. Look what karma (read Janhvi) did to you woman 😏 She's the Psycho now n her husband is least bothered about her.. And Janhvi is now enjoying .. 

But the best thing is amidst all these mess was that Janhvi was more concerned about Arush .. Whenever there is a chaos in the family, Janhvi is the 1st one to make sure Arush doesn't witness any of it coz she knows better how much it affects a child mind  πŸ˜Š 

Yes So true

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely post.. Yes I love arush and janhvi's scenes.. 

Shrenu is always good around kids. 😊

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InCenDia

@bold

I see in her the motherly feelings just like a kind mother. 

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So there are chances that in future it will be revealed that Dhruv, Kabir,Kavya and even Chanda are not innocent and whatever Jhanvi will do with them is the punishment they are getting for their past misdeedπŸ€”

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

So there are chances that in future it will be revealed that Dhruv, Kabir,Kavya and even Chanda are not innocent and whatever Jhanvi will do with them is the punishment they are getting for their past misdeed??

Kavya is not related to her past but yes she married kabir and it ruined Ishani Plan of marrying Kabir πŸ˜†

Chanda might be ..

Dhruv and Kabir r  paying the price bcs of PK and suman mittals misdeeds 

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Everything in this post!!! πŸ€—

I kinda felt a little bad for Mummyji in the first week, but now I think she totally deserves it. I hope PK MIttal's punishment is just as severe. 

Also, we rarely see any character on any show talk about a child's fragile psychology. And here we see Jahnvi, the "villain" do it twice. 

EBSS is such a well written show, I'm loving it! 

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

That was totally a surprise. Now it makes sense why Jhanvi is targeting the mother this way.

Coming to Jhanvi looking out for Aarush, I guess she understands that the stuff that happened in her childhood has, for good or bad, shaped her in this way. She clearly doesn't want another child to be affected that way. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SStephy

That was totally a surprise. Now it makes sense why Jhanvi is targeting the mother this way.

Coming to Jhanvi looking out for Aarush, I guess she understands that the stuff that happened in her childhood has, for good or bad, shaped her in this way. She clearly doesn't want another child to be affected that way. 

Yup liking this side os Jhanvi very much

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jhanvi's concern for the child is really heart warming.  Hope to see more Jhanvi - Arush scenes in future.

Edited by Sparklingstar22 - 4 years ago