Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Ya you are right.

But then why does Jhanvi want to kill each and every member of the family? 

Why are the innocents also on her target list?

Edited by sumz_d - 5 years ago
Moumina thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Ya you are right.

But then why does Jhanvi want to kill each and every member of the family? 

Why are the innocents also on her target list?

sumz_d5/10/2019 6:07:32 PM

We have to wait to know that..........Kabir & dhruv isn't in the list(according to madir scene, if I remembered).........

AditiFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

So it means Suman deserves to be a mentally sick person, as per the flashback scene yesterday.

The show is going interesting and intriguing day by day

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

They  gotta show all the players to be evil in order to justify Jahnvi's vengeance against the entire family. This seems to be a start, but the kids kabir , druv, sonali and even kavya were not part of the group that tormented pooja and rani. She's saying they are collateral damage, just like a remorseless antagonist. But always jumps to shield Arush. Something doesn't quite make sense here.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

They  gotta show all the players to be evil in order to justify Jahnvi's vengeance against the entire family. This seems to be a start, but the kids kabir , druv, sonali and even kavya were not part of the group that tormented pooja and rani. She's saying they are collateral damage, just like a remorseless antagonist. But always jumps to shield Arush. Something doesn't quite make sense here.

She is a negative lead , that is why she is behaving like that.But even negative people have some positive elements in them. 

Jhanvi never got a proper childhood, she lost her father, just like Arush,maybe that's why she can relate with Arush. 

In fact, there was a scene like this where she relates herself with Arush. So I think that is the reason for her concern for him.

AditiFantasy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

She is a negative lead , that is why she is behaving like that.But even negative people have some positive elements in them. 

Jhanvi never got a proper childhood, she lost her father, just like Arush,maybe that's why she can relate with Arush. 

In fact, there was a scene like this where she relates herself with Arush. So I think that is the reason for her concern for him.

And i am liking this side of jahanvi at least she has something positive for someone after all negative personality does not mean the person is negative PK Suman and so on have made her like this

The commissioner also suspects something negative to me either he is with pooja or a culprit of pooja...

Minionite thumbnail

You know I'm glad they showed that because I was feeling bad for her. But by showing that they absolved Jhanvi.

in a way, they have also set the stage because now if Jhanvi goes after Chanda or that Commissioner or another family member, then the first question will be: how did they wrong Jhanvi and her family? Of course that won't be with the likes of Dhruv or Kabir, but at least with the older family members it'll be a good question to ask. I wonder if Mr. Mittal (PK's father) is also involved and not as saint-like as he appears.

AditiFantasy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metis

You know I'm glad they showed that because I was feeling bad for her. But by showing that they absolved Jhanvi.

in a way, they have also set the stage because now if Jhanvi goes after Chanda or that Commissioner or another family member, then the first question will be: how did they wrong Jhanvi and her family? Of course that won't be with the likes of Dhruv or Kabir, but at least with the older family members it'll be a good question to ask. I wonder if Mr. Mittal (PK's father) is also involved and not as saint-like as he appears.

Or may be he is the mastermind after all in suspense the most innocent looking person is the biggest culprit.

Expect what is unexpected.

Or may be jahanvi become the mayor as hint was given on friday

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: AditiFantasy

Or may be he is the mastermind after all in suspense the most innocent looking person is the biggest culprit.

Expect what is unexpected.

Or may be jahanvi become the mayor as hint was given on friday

He as mastermind? Wah! That would be brilliant twist. 👏

I suspected that as well. When the journalists first made that comment, I was like "yep that would be a cool twist". But then again, I don't think Jhanvi wants to be mayor. It would hamper her plans for revenge, unless this is part of her revenge.

AditiFantasy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metis

He as mastermind? Wah! That would be brilliant twist. 👏

I suspected that as well. When the journalists first made that comment, I was like "yep that would be a cool twist". But then again, I don't think Jhanvi wants to be mayor. It would hamper her plans for revenge, unless this is part of her revenge.

God knows after all she wants to take revenge from PK