Salmon to Embrace Fatherhood ! Reports suggest Surrogacy

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

We all know how Salman Khan is fond of children, however, the actor isn't married yet. And embracing parenthood can be difficult. Adding to it, the Dabangg actor doesn't seem to be bothered about it! The actor has repeatedly featured his love for kids and with the advancement, in the field of surrogacy, it wont be difficult for him to embrace parenthood.

As the reports suggest, Salman Khan is planning to go the Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar way to become a father.

The reports go by, “Since Salman Khan is yet not ready for marriage, our sources have told us that the actor is opting for surrogacy instead. Many stars from Bollywood like Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor have opted for surrogacy in recent times. And now, Salman Khan is also ready to follow this route since he has no plans to get married. The actor has always shared a close bonding with his nieces and nephews, and finally, he is ready to welcome his own kid to the Khan family through surrogacy.

Without a doubt, Salman does love kids and its evident from how much he loves his nieces and nephews. In retrospect, the actor has gone on the record to say that if he ever decides to marry, it will be for kids only.

Back in 2017, during a media interaction, Salman was quizzed about his marriage plans, he said, No I don’t feel that time is running out… but I am sure when I am 70 and my child is about 20, then I’d feel it. The only reasons I’d want to have a child right now or in the near future, say in two or three years, is because I’d want mom and dad to see my child.”

Similarly, in 2016 during an event in Mumbai, while addressing the same question, Salman had said, "But I want to have three or four kids. Now I know without marriage kids are difficult to get but I will manage it. Pehle umar nahi tha shaadi ka aur ab umar paas ho chuka hai and I am happy.”

On the work front, Salman Khan is currently on a promotional spree for his big project Bharat. The film also stars Disha Patani, Katrina Kaif, and Sunil Grover. The will is all set to release this Eid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Zaahir si baat hai he would pick a white blonde as the egg donor toh his son will look like this...

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Isn’t it illegal now in India? But wo to bhai ko speciality hai

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Virgin Mary ka Desi male counterpart.

@ Above Blonde Sallu - *Unsee Unsee*

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Isn’t it illegal now in India? But wo to bhai ko speciality hai

The practice is illegal, (Coz it had become a business at one point) but the outcome isn't. If the womb renter is not Indian or not residing in India it's all right then.

1046898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

Zaahir si baat hai he would pick a white blonde as the egg donor toh his son will look like this...

Abram aur Yash ko takkar dene araha hai.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sock-let

Abram aur Yash ko takkar dene araha hai.

Ab blond boys BW rule karenge.Bechara Karan Kapoor ghalat decade mein paida hua tha.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Salmon and his roe

Caviar anyone? ;)

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 5 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah, best solution for gay men to become fathers.

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hantel

Ab blond boys BW rule karenge.Bechara Karan Kapoor ghalat decade mein paida hua tha.

Karan Kapoor was fineeee. Had a bit of James Dean vibe to him.

Sadly inherited the aging waala genes from the Kapoors.

Edited by WhosTheFool - 5 years ago