Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Such a good show but yes trp is low I did not expect going below 1 , we can only hope for the best :) 

I know this show is not everyone’s cup of tea but I m enjoying it 

11.30 pm repeat will help viewers who cannot catchup 7 pm slot due to work 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's bad. I thought it will be stable. 

Lot of hard work needed.

Moumina thumbnail

need a new promo about upcoming episodes, which is really needed now.......for tv audience.........

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

need a new promo about upcoming episodes, which is really needed now.......for tv audience.........

Promo and repeat at late night 

Most of the shows r getting too many repeat telecast , why not this one ? 

Moumina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Promo and repeat at late night 

Most of the shows r getting too many repeat telecast , why not this one ? 

Yup, 

Makers need to concentrate on this also......

Watching this only for shrenu, and liking PK Mittal , but  couldn't connect with other characters till now......

And about  Kabir Mittal , really want to know  his story , besides this protective husband................ it's completely my pov

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is really bad😔. Last week's episodes were nice with full drama. 

Anyway, as I have already said they need to focus on the other aspects of the story too. 

The other characters need to be made more appealing to the audience.

Faulty promotional strategy might also be the cause. Anyway, hope for a better luck, next week.

Thank you for posting the ratings.

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ohh no👎🏼

I really thought tr will go down by reading all the people opinions from the forum.

But I think 7 pm slot is too early even iam unable to watch the show on tv may this is the one reason for not getting the trp.

Yes in YouTube also they are not giving new promo only the old scenes are being uploaded.

They are telecasting new promo daily before the starting of the show. Don’t know why they are not doing it now.

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The show is going good so far. I guess its difficult for people to watch at 7pm and also they should maintain some mystery in janhvi's character rather than reveling everything about her in 2 weeks itself. 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Ohh no👎🏼

I really thought tr will go down by reading all the people opinions from the forum.

But I think 7 pm slot is too early even iam unable to watch the show on tv may this is the one reason for not getting the trp.

Yes in YouTube also they are not giving new promo only the old scenes are being uploaded.

They are telecasting new promo daily before the starting of the show. Don’t know why they are not doing it now.

Repeat telecast rating is not taken into account I think. So showing  repeat  telecast will not help I guess.

About promo, I think instead of giving promos on what Jhanvi will do next, they should give promo on Jhanvi being suspected by someone. That will be interesting to watch. 

As some people were saying, they do have a point, the tag line of this show was' kyu Jhanvi bnayegi apnokohi apna shikar', so that secret is already out

. So they need to create another point for the interest of the audience, that can be ,how she can be caught, how people are doubting her, whether she will be exposed or not, these kind of things.

I don't think timing is the problem here. Last week this show in the same slot fetched 1.1 trp, but this week it is 0.8. Which means some people who did watch last week out of curiosity  , didn't watch it this week. So their expectations were not fulfilled. If the makers can entertain them in future , then they might come back.