Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Moumina

Add one more reason.......Exam 

No repeat telecast night time let say 11.30 PM 

others shows are getting 4 repeats ....EBSS is only getting 2

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

All shows are affected by ipl, elections. 

Even the highest rated show is getting 2.4. When it used to get 3.5+ during non-ipl season. This is normal. 

We have to start thinking after IPL ends. 

Anyone knows world cup timings? ðŸ˜†

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Makers biggest blunder is not pairing Shrneu and Zain together ..my pov.. it would have worked veyr good for the show ..these two look good and act good ....

Second thing not giving any promo for Kabir ...Zain has huge fan following and i have become his fan too ...

Kabir -Kavya-Vyom plot is very weak and yesterday Vyom turning double agent was bit stupid ...

But I am loving Jhanvi Mittal

I agree they could have played the same story of jhanvi's revenge even if jhanvi was married to kabir.

Moumina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Makers biggest blunder is not pairing Shrneu and Zain together ..my pov.. it would have worked veyr good for the show ..these two look good and act good ....

Second thing not giving any promo for Kabir ...Zain has huge fan following and i have become his fan too ...

Kabir -Kavya-Vyom plot is very weak and yesterday Vyom turning double agent was bit stupid ...

But I am loving Jhanvi Mittal

Exactly......

Nowdays , lead pair is also very important for a  trp successful show......

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Just to point out. IPL matches happen in two slots. 

4 to 7.30

8 to 11.30. 

So every show trps are affected by IPL. There are two matched daily. Until playoffs. Anyways, IPL will get over soon. 

For someone who follows IPL religiously I can say there's no match of 4 to 7.30 in weekdays. It's only on sat & Sunday we have two matches on week days toss happens at 7.30 & match starts at 8 & since this is a week day show so we really can't blamed IPL cos even toss happens after 7.30 so no excuse of IPL for shows telecasted before 8

https://m.cricbuzz.com/cricket-series/2810/indian-premier-league-2019/matches

Hers the schedule. Two matches only on weekend's

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That's bad , I expected it to rise gradually , I understand this show is for a different set of audience , but it needs a little more trp to sustain.

Few things I think where they went wrong :

1) Janhvi targeting everyone in the Mittal family , in EHT Durga never laid an eye on the innocents which was appealing. This should have been the case for Janhvi. 

2) Pairing Tanvi-Kabir instead Shrenu-Kabir ,  Zain is really good with romance , his chemistry with shrenu is visible with no romantic scenes , which exactly is missing in kavya kabir  even with romantic scenes. 

Lead pair plays an integral part of a show , EK shows go on for years , one of the primary reasons being the lead couples , who are visually appealing. 

3) Promotion , They should start promoting Kabir tbh , Zain has a strong fan base , many Zain fans are even unaware of him being a part of this show since in the promos he isn't there. And ofcourse some fans are drifting away because of the lack of Kabir scenes , also Kavya-Kabir are just not it !

But what's done is done , what I think they should do is :

1) Start promoting Zain.

2) An eligible competitor of Janhvi , like Sakshi Goenka Vs Durga Thakur. 

3) If possible , bring a potential second lead , who will be Janhvi's competitor as well as Zain's partner.

Also they should give a proper closure to Kavya-Kabir by bringing Vyom back if they are opting for 3.

Edited by made-in-charms - 5 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

But Jahnvi is not Durga. She is not the positive lead. She is the antagonist. 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

But Jahnvi is not Durga. She is not the positive lead. She is the antagonist. 

Yes ! This is still a revenge drama , she has her reasons , why not show it in a positive light ?

I am okay with her being an antagonist , I am speaking of the trp audience , they cannot digest an antagonist as the lead. 

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

1) Janhvi targeting everyone in the Mittal family , in EHT Durga never laid an eye on the innocents which was appealing. This should have been the case for Janhvi. 

2) Pairing Tanvi-Kabir instead Shrenu-Kabir ,  Zain is really good with romance , his chemistry with shrenu is visible with no romantic scenes , which exactly is missing in kavya kabir  even with romantic scenes. 

Lead pair plays an integral part of a show , EK shows go on for years , one of the primary reasons being the lead couples , who are visually appealing. 

3) Promotion , They should start promoting Kabir tbh , Zain has a strong fan base , many Zain fans are even unaware of him being a part of this show since in the promos he isn't there. And ofcourse some fans are drifting away because of the lack of Kabir scenes , also Kavya-Kabir are just not it !

But what's done is done , what I think they should do is :

1) Start promoting Zain.

2) An eligible competitor of Janhvi , like Sashi Goenka Vs Durga Thakur. 

3) If possible , bring a potential second lead , who will be Janhvi's competitor as well as Zain's partner.

Also they should give a , proper closure to Kavya-Kabir by bringing Vyom back if they are opting for 3.

@bold I agree with those parts.

Janhvi undoubtedly needs a competitor. Kavya looks lost most of the times , even Manohar is a potential competitor compared to Kavya. 

A a zain's fan I too would really like to see someone else paired with Zain , if he gets the right partner he can really create magic on screen ! 

dazzling_akshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not watching this show but I was really intrigued when Zain and Shrenu were casted first and was waiting for the pair. They do have chemistry but the makers destroyed it by making them devar-bhabhi. 

Edited by dazzling_akshi - 5 years ago