Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Just to add, my list isn't related to trps.

I don't think trps have anything to do with actor's capability. Example, that Raabta show does well on charts, but Sehban is a blah actor (I've seen him in BP). So, this idea that replacing Tanvi would work, I don't agree with it. They replaced Manjiri with Niti also, but that didn't work for IB either. 

It all depends on story. By that, I don't mean good story, otherwise RKC would have got trps. Story means DRAMAAAA. 

So, yeah I was just talking from the writing pov. 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think that even drama works always.Last week ,there was enough drama in the show, but still TRP dropped. It is very unpredictable thing. There can be many reasons for it.

It is about what the TRP audience find entertaining. They can take interest in story/drama/ comedy/ romance/thrill of a show. Replacing the actress is not required. It will only create confusion in the audience.

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

I would like to see Kabir side of story .rather than forces romance f kabir-kavya ..

Kabir is hiding truth about Vyom ( the double agent )  this shocked me and it was not very convincing as an audience ...its like betraying the country and he is betraying Kavya also ..

I want to see Jhanvi past also ...FB with her dad ..etc

I know its only 2nd week and we r asking too much ..

Yes I am sure we will get more of kabir in the upcoming epis. 

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I would like to see Jaanvi's college days at least one month.. A handsome+manly hero should be introduced as the lover of Jaanvi. Who should be the professor of Jaanvi or the employee of PK.. Her love life also become failure due to PK's influence. After that Jaanvi should join his industry to take revenge for the whole things.

Hehe.. Yeah I had thought about it too πŸ˜‚ But I don't think she might have gad a lover earlier because she is too focused on revenge. 

But  yes if there was then that would be an interesting track. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Maybe Vyom coming back and taking kavya and arush away and exiting the show would be good...then a dynamic actress who will have good chemistry with Zain can be introduced..she can be a strong  forceful character ..who will clash with shrenu, sort out Ayub’s  character..he’s too rude and obnoxious...and we can see romance and then marriage between her and Kabir..then they both can sort out Jhaanvi and get her on the right path...maybe jhaanvi can be redeemed before she goes all psycho and loses it completely...Maybe this might improve the trps also...

@bold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Before janhvi comes to the right track I want mittal family to get their share of karma. But only those who gave wronged her. Sparing dhruv kabir and those plp who were not involved. 

Till now we don't know what exactly happened and who all were involved. 

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

1. I don't know about others, but I really like Kabir. Ppl feel that its a side character, etc, but I really like his characterization. So, I want more of Kabir's backstory, esp. in the army. Also, how does he handle Vyom's truth.

2. More of Kabir, Dhruv, Jay and Sonali i.e. siblings bonding. That adds some lightness to the show. 

3. I think PK already knows about Jahnvi. If he doesn't, I wish that by the second month or so, he does. Then the game will become interesting. Also, please Ayub sir needs to tone it down. Maybe the director thought that making him dramatic will work, but it just makes him obnoxious.

4. More of Jahnvi and Ishani's backstory. I think that will be revealed slowly. 

5. Jahnvi and Amma scenes. 

6. Jahnvi bonding with Aarush. 

7. Kabir protecting his family, at the same time, considering he is a righteous character, he would also feel that Jahnvi is right somewhere. I want that dilemma. 

8. Kavya getting a job maybe, or something else. Because Kavya as adarsh bahu is not working as it should. Showing some of her individual scenes, to build her character first, would probably make me invest in her more. Lemme just say I am okay with Tanvi. I have tolerated worse actors than her in other shows, she is actually pretty okay. But I need to know something about Kavya, other than her being Kabir's love interest. 

9. More of Dadaji! 

In general, I am pretty satisfied with the writing of this show. Most of the things I wish for, I am getting, and I think I'll get the above list in future. 

Its just been three weeks, so I am patient. Ppl commented somewhere that the episodes are fast, and at the same time, they want everything now. Both can't happen πŸ˜† Currently, they are creating Jahnvi's backstory. Soon the focus will be on Kabir-Kavya, because romance is needed in a show. I just hope Zain and Tanvi's chemistry improves by then. 

The only thing I don't like is OTT Chaachi, because she is not even funny. instead of chaachi, I want Dadaji, who is sweet and sober!

Yeah even I like dadaji. He was good in the first episode too. I wonder if he was involved in janhvi's dad's situation. Hope not. πŸ™

Ayub is good but sometimes goes overboard with all the shouting and hand movements. 

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Just to add, my list isn't related to trps.

I don't think trps have anything to do with actor's capability. Example, that Raabta show does well on charts, but Sehban is a blah actor (I've seen him in BP). So, this idea that replacing Tanvi would work, I don't agree with it. They replaced Manjiri with Niti also, but that didn't work for IB either. 

It all depends on story. By that, I don't mean good story, otherwise RKC would have got trps. Story means DRAMAAAA. 

So, yeah I was just talking from the writing pov. 

Same here. I don't look at trps. Even if the show runs for 6 months the content should be good and plp should like the story. Trp audiences only want masala but they don't recognise such gems of stories. 

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I don't think that even drama works always.Last week ,there was enough drama in the show, but still TRP dropped. It is very unpredictable thing. There can be many reasons for it.

It is about what the TRP audience find entertaining. They can take interest in story/drama/ comedy/ romance/thrill of a show. Replacing the actress is not required. It will only create confusion in the audience.

Replacing an actor is in the production house's hands. Its their call. 

The story so far is well written. With all of them working hard for the show. Lets see. 😊

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I still think that an element of mystery could keep the audience engaged. Production house didn't feel like playing poker. As cliched as it sounds,  but that would have brought them some constant viewers in spite of the time slot.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

For a change, I would love to see Kavya and Kabir joining hands with Jaanvi.

Kabir already told once that dad should get punished for his sins. So it would be a good twist to see him backing her up.