Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I have read a matter in another thread that the director of this show has been changed.  I correctly guessed it last week. I think the new director started his duty from last week. The changes are visible. 

He left on friday/ saturday last week Keerthi .. so we will see changes from wednesday onwards but doubt it will be major changes ..

Director has nothing to do with script... He will direct what he gets from the writer .....Yes he can always extend and make the scene longer if producer is not keeping an eye ( best ex iB ðŸ˜†) 

But this show has more than one director ,,,

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sumita18

He left on friday/ saturday Keerthi .. so we will see changes from now onwards 

Director has nothing to do with script... He will direct what he gets from the writer .....Yes he can always extend and make the scene longer if producer is not keeping an eye ( best ex iB ðŸ˜†) 

But this show has more than one director,,,

The director is the captain of the show. He can change the script. Or the script writer might be also changed. Jaanvi's too much concern towards Dhruv made me guess like that. Actually she didn't care about her husband and his dialogues. But from Thursday episode the things were changed completely. The director only tell the actors about the expressions and when will be it shown. From Thursday Jaanvi's expressions are made to show in unsuitable situations.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

The director is the captain of the show. He can change the script. Or the script writer might be also changed. Jaanvi's too much concern towards Dhruv made me guess like that. Actually she didn't care about her husband and his dialogues. But from Thursday episode the things were changed completely. The director only tell the actors about the expressions and when will be it shown. From Thursday Jaanvi's expressions are made to show in unsuitable situations.

Dipti is the writer and Jhanvi concern was momentary when she saw the scratch .. ( but i know what you mean - I have seen this in IB ðŸ˜† ) 

Director does instruction Actors but execution is all about good acting and good actors 

I did watch thursday episode and i liked it ..She is a normal human being also and Dhruv has not misbehaved with her till now or done anything wrong ( and i saw him asking for her permission related to fixing the necklace ) .. it was very well done , only thing i did not like was Jhanvi Makeup ..shrenu does not need too much ....I skipped fridays Episode so do not know ..

Do not forget -Jhanavi has emotion ..she gets emotional sometime and distracts from her focus then when she sees PK, she gets back to her mission ...She will make mistakes for sure , she will fail in her missions also , she will have many hurdles but at the end she will take revenge. ..

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Dipti is the writer and Jhanvi concern was momentary when she saw the scratch .. ( but i know what you mean - I have seen this in IB ðŸ˜† ) 

Director does instruction Actors but execution is all about good acting and good actors 

I did watch thursday episode and i liked it ..She is normal human being also and Dhruv has not misbehaved with her till now or done anything wrong ( and i saw him asking for her permission related to fixing the necklace ) .. it was very well done , only thing i did not like was Jhanvi Makeup ..shrenu does not need too much ....I skipped fridays Episode so do not know ..

Do not forget -Jhanavi has emotion ..she gets emotional sometime and distracts from her focus then when she sees PK, she gets back to her mission ...She will make mistakes for sure ..

Yes. On that day Jaanvi wore too much make up.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I did watch thursday episode and i liked it ..She is a normal human being also and Dhruv has not misbehaved with her till now or done anything wrong ( and i saw him asking for her permission related to fixing the necklace ) .. it was very well done , only thing i did not like was Jhanvi Makeup ..shrenu does not need too much ....I skipped fridays Episode so do not know ..

Do not forget -Jhanavi has emotion ..she gets emotional sometime and distracts from her focus then when she sees PK, she gets back to her mission ...She will make mistakes for sure , she will fail in her missions also , she will have many hurdles but at the end she will take revenge. ..

Even if found the care which Jhanvi showed towards Dhruv was momentary. She doesn't hate him nor does she luv him. She cares for him just because she has married him.

But I agree with kirthi. Initially Jhanvi was shown creepy and scary but nowadays she is shown more vulnerable and caring at times.

Dont know whether this change is due to drop in TRPs or something else.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Even if found the care which Jhanvi showed towards Dhruv was momentary. She doesn't hate him nor does she luv him. She cares for him just because she has married him.

But I agree with kirthi. Initially Jhanvi was shown creepy and scary but nowadays she is shown more vulnerable and caring at times.

Dont know whether this change is due to drop in TRPs or something else.

I do not think so...People who are good to her , she is good to them ...but if the same people will become hurdle in her mission, she will create problems for them also ...but she wont hurt Arush ..

I am happy to see Jhanvi emotional side,, we always saw with Arush and Ishani , we get to see with Shail and amma also 

It might be due to TRP.. even if they are showing her softer side.. she is not distracted from her Mission.. loved her when PK was bad mouthing him ..I m happy to see all the shades ..we get to see her emotion, anger, sadness, affection, lonliness etc etc  ...