EBSS 8th May WU: Vyom's Real Identity

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

8th May 2019: Vyom's real identity 

While returning home Dhruv was really happy after witnessing Janhvi's charity and Janhvi was feeling pity on him coz he was blindly in love with her... 

Kavya accidentally splashed water over Kabir at night while he was sleeping on the couch.. Later she helped him change and dragged Arush towards her side on the bed so that Kabir could sleep on the other side of the bed.. 

In the next morning Janhvi was practising yoga and recalling Amma's words that she was doing the same thing PK had done - hurting an innocent.. Dhruv comes and tried to flirt with her but Janhvi however diverts him and send him away.. A man arrives to deliver Suman's medicines and Janhvi's flashbacks showed she had ask the doctor to raise the dose of Suman's medicine so that her health deteriorates to next level... 

Later Janhvi feeds Suman breakfast and gives her medicine .. She tells Suman the next dose was at 12 noon..  

It was the exact same time PK had meeting with the press where he was supposed to clarify the video being a fake... PK was having a discussion with the Commissioner and Dhruv and Janhvi... Janhvi suggests to convince media that PK was saying the truth Kavya's presence is very much necessary .. Only Kavya's statement could support PK but PK refused to do so.. But Janhvi convinced him it was the only way and both Dhruv and Commissioner supports Janhvi.. PK reluctantantly agree to talk to Kabir and Kavya and leaves with Dhruv..  Commissioner leaves too and Janhvi is excited for the 12 pm press meet... 

Kabir gets a call from an officer who questions him about Vyom's death but he refused to give any reply.. In Kabir's flashbacks a glimpse of the day is seen when Vyom died..  Both Kabir and Vyom were leading their team to a building which was supposed to be a terrorist base.. Vyom being senior in rank ordered Kabir to go the other way along with the team while he entered the building alone from the other side.. Kabir was worried for Vyom so he decided to back him up but he finds out Vyom was actually a double agent who was making a way for the terrorist to escape.. Both Kabir and Vyom were shocked when Vyom's reality was exposed before Kabir.. The terrorists tried to shoot Kabir even though Vyom asked them not to.. Vyom took the bullet to save Kabir and Kabir shots the terrorists.. Vyom requests Kabir to keep it a secret coz his friendship towards Kabir and love for Kavya and Arush were real... And Kabir had kept it a secret even from Kavya ... 

Janhvi, Kavya and Ishani were sitting together and Janhvi said she was so happy that Kavya - Ishani had reconciled... Arush comes and sits with Janhvi..  Janhvi pretends like she had forgot to give Suman her medicine and tells Kavya it's too difficult sometimes to remember everything single handedly.. Kavya asks for Janhvi's permission to take over the charges of Suman's medicines henceforth and Janhvi agrees.. She said it will strengthen Suman-Kavya's bond and tells Kavya the next medicine is at 12 noon... 

Precap: Manohar finds a picture of Pooja Sharma in the college meritorious students list and identifies her as Janhvi Mittal.. Janhvi gets an anonymous call while she was driving.. The person over phone said he was trying to reach Janhvi Aggarwal but instead he had reached Pooja Sharma.. Janhvi is shocked and almost hits a truck...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Another Interesting Episode again ...

Cant wwait to watch ..Wish Star plus repeat telecast comes about 11 PM or 11.30 

Many people reach home late ..

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ohh no didn’t expect this abt vyom being an double agent.

Poor kabir now he has to face difficulty for hiding this truth.

Don’t know what jhanvi is doing do in the press conference but after this phone call from manohar not sure whether she will complete her plan or not.

But what will be the manohar reaction after finding out jhanvi I don’t think he is going to tell this to pk if he had to inform abt jhanvi to pk  he would have not called jhanvi.

I think he is going to blackmail her.

Will jhanvi really kill him??

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Don’t know what jhanvi is doing do in the press conference but after this phone call from manohar not sure whether she will complete her plan or not.

But what will be the manohar reaction after finding out jhanvi I don’t think he is going to tell this to pk if he had to inform abt jhanvi to pk  he would have not called jhanvi.

itna Sawal hhehhe 

Aram se....Its too early for Jhanvi to Kill Someone 

But Now show is getting interesting now ...Vyom will return I feel ......

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update😊.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sumita18

When is the repeat BTW??

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Yep minus the KK scene which looks forced to me along with Kavya's sad BG score 🤒 the rest of the episode was brilliant 😍

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Yep minus the KK scene which looks forced to me along with Kavya's sad BG score 🤒 the rest of the episode was brilliant 😍

Sad Background and hair flying ...It would have been very nice to see Kavya -kabir bonding as friends ..I skip KK scenes anyways ...

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: JDTKP

@Bold .. I think yes.. Janhvi will kill Manohar 😈

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

When is the repeat BTW??

2 PM afternoon and one more i do not , we r only get 2 repeatss.

But saturday back to back all the episodes ..