Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Have you watched? 

Just because they have not consummated , dhruv should doubt ??  Arey bhai Ye tv serial hai 😆 

Not today's episode, but I did watch their scenes earlier. Areh about doubt I don't mean doubting her intentions.  By doubting I mean doubting about why is she not interested. Tv serial hain, par hame un dono k bare me zyada pata nhi hai. Isiliye Janna chahti hu😆

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Not today's episode, but I did watch their scenes earlier. Areh about doubt I don't mean doubting her intentions.  By doubting I mean doubting about why is she not interested. Tv serial hain, par hame un dono k bare me zyada pata nhi hai. Isiliye Janna chahti hu😆

Keep watching the show 

Her focus is to take revenge not consummate 🤣

He might want but she might not be ready 😆 time will tell 

Keep watching the show 

Her focus is to take revenge not consummate 🤣

He might want but she might not be ready 😆 time will tell 

You are still not getting the point,

I know her motive, but I don't  know  the reason of Dhruv's lack of doubts.😆 Yes let's see whether they clarify or not.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

You are still not getting the point,

I know her motive, but I don't  know  the reason of Dhruv's lack of doubts.😆 Yes let's see whether they clarify or not.

When it’ comes to TV serials I do not use my brain 

Almost every show , couples wait for year to consummate without doubting each other  it’s nothing new 🤣

When it’ comes to TV serials I do not use my brain 

Almost every show , couples wait for year to consummate without doubting each other  it’s nothing new 🤣

Then those shows must be romantic ones where consummation is equal to audience losing interest on the couple. This show is not like that. 

Also, unlike other show writers , this show writers are focussing on logic,to an extent, so I guess I can hope for this.😳

BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

It was an interesting episode .. janhvi’s first roadblock of sorts manohar .. I wonder what will be the impact of vyom’s secrets on KK .. I feel it’s kk bgm is too sad ..  and need some fb scenes  of friendship ... it will make it nice 

As far as JD .. I feel they have normal arrange marriage feels .. it takes a while esp in joint family to discover each other and fall for each other even with consummation  sadly only dhuv is in that boat 😝.. as far his flirtation morning it bcoz night before he discovered J ‘s charity .. i feel kinda sad him ..

Waiting to see how she will tackle her hurdle in next episode 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks much for the detailed WU, dear! 😊

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

What was the need of making Vyom double agent😕

Are they planning to use this reason to make Kavya easily move on from Vyom and falling on oops.. falling for Kabir

Or their master plan is to later show Kavya as triple agent who is sarvgun sampann bahu cum terrorist's head cum jhanvi aka pooja aka Bhram's best friend😳

Slow down Gabbu Shona 😘

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Why why 

Episode started with kabir Kavya ka forced romance 

They can be shown on friend zone also rather than eye lock n hair flying 

Had to skip then got dhruv Jhanvi it was good these two are in friend zone so it looks good I like them 

But dhiruv will be turning negative soon 

I've to say this was by far the most creepy annoying n boring hair flying eye locks I've ever seen on ITV along with the super sad BG score 🤒🤒