Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Since the Katil bahurani laid out all her cards in the first week, shes got nothing entertaining afterwards. Looks like lazy writing, what a fast paced week followed by nothingness. Surprised why actors like Shrenu and Zain signed up for this silly story less drama. 

Even more confused why the show was promoted as the next big thing on TV. Not a hater of any actors, in fact I feel everyone and their mother are being wasted here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why are you even watching this if you are not liking it ? πŸ˜†

you created new id for this topic πŸ˜†

You can simply move on to other shows of your liking ..as Gul says there are more than 800 shows available on ITVπŸ˜†

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pls don't judge a 2 week show. Give it some time.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Pls don't judge a 2 week show. Give it some time.

Kala.....people wants this show to go on top within a week πŸ˜† ...

Amy142 thumbnail

When you are promised a pahad and you get chuhiya,  you are bound to be disappointed. And there's nothing wrong in stating my opinion. I refuse to listen to trolls and bullies who ask me to stop speaking my mind. It's a forum where anyone can share his views. Please respect it.

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Kala.....people wants this show to go on top within a week πŸ˜† ...

I think PPL are used to supernatural,horror and romantic shows.

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

When you are promised a pahad and you get chuhiya,  you are bound to be disappointed. And there's nothing wrong in stating my opinion. I refuse to listen to trolls and bullies who ask me to stop speaking my mind. It's a forum where anyone can share his views. Please respect it.

I think from the promos itself it was evident that the show will revolve around Jhanvi and her revenge for the family.

The focus will definitely be on Jhanvi and her intentions to destroy the family.

So far the show is going as per the promo.

But if they change the storyline for the sake of TRPs u should complain.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Let us give it some time. I guess they are trying to see the response and then they can set the pace. Since this is a daily soap they cannot show everything in a day, so they are taking things slowly and gradually. What is need to be done right now, is strengthening the other characters of the show. But I don't think it is fair to judge so soon.

Amy142 thumbnail

And where in my post did I say that the show doesn't revolve around Jahnvi? I think you folks are just defensive without reason. The story is lagging. You cant deny it. And please stop being passive aggressive,  who is talking about supernatural shows? 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Jhanvi is doing exactly the same as per the promos I guess you are not watching ??

Did you want her to kill everyone at one go n finish the show in one episode ??