Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amy142

And today's episode is making way for Dhruv to jump into the arms of another woman very soon.  Coz we have a vague idea about the original story,  of course.  But the way Janhvi has been treating the poor sod, he will soon run away, LOL.

Hope not.. Gusaa and all is fine.. But not EMA 😢 I have just started liking both ❤️

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

Hope not.. Gusaa and all is fine.. But not EMA 😢 I have just started liking both ❤️

Trust me,  I don't want that either. It will be pretty lame,  if instead of trying to find out the reason behind her behaviour,  Dhruv turns to another woman.  Coz , superficially he looks like a normal guy.  Unless he had a girlfriend before, and was married to janhvi under compulsion.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My friend,  the show is for audience, if it cant hold the attention of the onlooker, then how will it run its planned lifespan?

Take an example, I am reading a book. The first page tells me who is the victim,  murderer, motive and i have nothing to look forward to.

At least you can see reason.

Looking at your topic u are totally right. This case is with Colours show Tantra also where they revealed the mystery in beginning only and all know its fate. It shut down in 4 months only. 

Edited by magicalM - 5 years ago
magicworld thumbnail

And revealing all Jhanvi motives that why she is doing this is also lame all suspense will be gone like this.

Edited by magicalM - 5 years ago
magicworld thumbnail

Errmmm...didn't know that I need your red carpet to visit any forum I feel like. Would be great if you would keep things civil and not act sarcastic to people who are just chatting. 

Who cares about the ranking in IF when the story is faltering?

I am reading posts and laughing because i am noticing that high ranking in IF members are too rude and it does not create a good impression. Please respect new members and NEW BIES. I am not watching this show but feels annoyed that High ranking members are acting in this way and putting such rude comments . Please try to respect your juniors otherwise no new member will join this forum . just commenting that just watch another show seems so rude. dont have words to express my words. Feels so irritated by reading high members comment that has to post it .

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I am reading posts and laughing because i am noticing that high ranking in IF members are too rude and it does not create a good impression. Please respect new members and NEW BIES. I am not watching this show but feels annoyed that High ranking members are acting in this way and putting such rude comments . Please try to respect your juniors otherwise no new member will join this forum . just commenting that just watch another show seems so rude. dont have words to express my words. Feels so irritated by reading high members comment that has to post it .

Hi, like I said earlier,ignore the negativity and embrace the fun. No one can force you to do anything.  We are here to share thoughts and having an opinion of your own is nothing bad. So sit back and enjoy.

Amy142 thumbnail

Well,  it's good to know that others also feel the same in terms of story development. 

AditiFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Since the Katil bahurani laid out all her cards in the first week, shes got nothing entertaining afterwards. Looks like lazy writing, what a fast paced week followed by nothingness. Surprised why actors like Shrenu and Zain signed up for this silly story less drama. 

Even more confused why the show was promoted as the next big thing on TV. Not a hater of any actors, in fact I feel everyone and their mother are being wasted here.

stop watching if you dont like it 

dont waste your time

AditiFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

this is too early to judge the show

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AditiFantasy

stop watching if you dont like it 

dont waste your time