Can you please help us with copyprotect please

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: CreativeByBirth

Vijay sir,

Can you please help us with copyprotect please

I second this. 

Forum Codes and CopyProtect along with MembersOnly were a bliss on the old format. 

Hope we get it soon here. 

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Posting on behalf of my friend, she cannot login and is getting the 403 error. She is trying to log in from UK/EU. 

Pls help. 

KRISGEET thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ecrivain

Posting on behalf of my friend, she cannot login and is getting the 403 error. She is trying to log in from UK/EU. 

Pls help. 

Vijay Sir

Is there any restriction for the users logging in from UK/EU? I saw a similar error being reported on page 8 by some user from UK

Pls look into this as we readers are awaiting new stories to be posted and the authors are unable to login to IF.

I am sure you will be able to sort the issue sooner

Thanking you in advance for all your efforts

PS73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Vijay sir...I still havnt got any reply from your side...I posted my issue on page no 3...I'm unable to log in with my old account...if u cant do anything about it just let me know so that I do not wait endlessly for a reply..and for the issue to be resolved....its highly disappointing for members like me who love to spend time on the forum...though I'm not a very old member but I can imagine the frustration n disappointment of others...please do something..

Regards 

Pooja

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I am not able to logout properly with my a/c

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CreativeByBirth

I am not able to logout properly with my a/c

Why do you have multiple accounts ?😆

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: PS73

Vijay sir...I still havnt got any reply from your side...I posted my issue on page no 3...I'm unable to log in with my old account...if u cant do anything about it just let me know so that I do not wait endlessly for a reply..and for the issue to be resolved....its highly disappointing for members like me who love to spend time on the forum...though I'm not a very old member but I can imagine the frustration n disappointment of others...please do something..

Regards 

Pooja

We are working on it and by the end of the day we are trying to provide a solution to all the users with the same problem.

So that when you login and get the email confirmation page you will also get the option to update your email in case you do not have access to the same. 

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vijay

Old IF didn't have that feature.

I see. So is there anything I can do to resolve this? Are certain IPs being blocked? I saw messages from several other folks who seem to be having similar problem.

Thanks,

Gauri