When Priyanka Chopra and Lara Dutta debuted together

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Seeing Tara and Ananya it reminded me of Priyanka and Lara debuting together in Andaaz (2003).

Which other actresses have debuted together like this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

PC was given such a thankless role as compared to lara's meaty lead role..still she sucked and couldn't even dub for herself and PC stole the show and became a superstar..who would have thought back then..wow

here both have thankless roles..lets see who emerges a PC and who a lara..

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It is not the same but Sonam and Deepika both debuted on the same date but in different movies, Saawariya and OSO respectively. OSO won the clash and became a blockbuster while Saawariya was a flop.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Sonam and Deepika both debuted on the same date but in different movies, Saawariya and OSO respectively. OSO won the clash and became a blockbuster while Saawariya was a flop.

And DP became a bigger star and is a better actor than Sonam. I always thought at that time Sonam would be a bigger star 😆... though Sonam does her own thing. Being a fashionista really helped her brand.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Seeing Tara and Ananya it reminded me of Priyanka and Lara debuting together in Andaaz (2003).

Which other actresses have debuted together like this?

I am still baffled that they both jointly won the Filmfare Best Female Debut Award because Bhumika Chawla also debuted that year but didn't win - however she was in the Best Actress category. Heh?

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Both are pretty much not worthy of being called an actor n same holds true for the stupid franchisee soty n their actors

BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I am still baffled that they both jointly won the Filmfare Best Female Debut Award because Bhumika Chawla also debuted that year but didn't win - however she was in the Best Actress category. Heh?

Priyanka didn’t even attend. She was late or at shoot or something and her dad accepted the award lol

BollyPC thumbnail

I guess no one can think of any other movie where two actresses debuted?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

PC was given such a thankless role as compared to lara's meaty lead role..still she sucked and couldn't even dub for herself and PC stole the show and became a superstar..who would have thought back then..wow

here both have thankless roles..lets see who emerges a PC and who a lara..

Priyankas role was good too :)

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

PC's role in Andaaz was lot better than some of the movies she did afterwards (her movies with Arjun Rampal and Bobby Deol come to my mind).She was always meant to make it big though and one could tell even back in early days.