Frequent Posters

Samaina1 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

But where is the new chapter 32 ?!

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 32 is updated on page 5

Sorry guys... I have tried posting the update.. but the formatting is going completely haywire... Makes the content unreadable.

Will try again, in a day or too. when the new website settles down.

Love, May

Snehapandey12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Sorry guys... I have tried posting the update.. but the formatting is going completely haywire... Makes the content unreadable.

Love, May

.                                                           Please May  try  your best please update the next part today only we are waiting for so long please first we waited on 24 April as it was also a big bad news for all of us then we waited for 25 and now we all are waiting today please try to update today only please.        Waiting waiting. Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting .......πŸ™‚πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜« Please may
Sania98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Love, May

I was so happy when I saw chapter 32. And then it was blank πŸ˜”Was eagerly waiting for your update. But this new format seem so bad😭Anyway, I've to be more patient for next 1or2 days I guess.
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It will take a week to get the things settled May, as said by Vijay sir.

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Where is update guys i can't find. Someone has the same problem ya it's only me.😰😰😭😭

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Everything is unsettled in this new format of IF. Many of us could not post the things we want! We will wait May di! Love your dedication towards your writing and the readers!! Love you! And a late happy easter. Hope you enjoyed your trip!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜Œ

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi0410

Where is update guys i can't find. Someone has the same problem ya it's only me.😰😰😭😭

no no aditi, we all face it! Hopefully in one week everything will be settled in IF! ☺
DJVJ09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

was eagerly waiting for the update. ...it's so sad that the update is ready but can't read. ...