Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Am i the only one interested in Dhruv-Janhvi angle? 

Today they had a good scene and i was pleasently surprised to see that this couple do have chemistry.. Ishaan is better than i was expecting. 

I have a doubt.. Have they consummated the marriage? .. After their talk today i am a bit confused.. If not consummated the marriage yet, then Dhruv ko manna padega yar.. Such a beautiful wife he has and today toh shrenu was looking breathtakingly beautiful in open hair in the DhruVi scene and the scenes afterwards.. I am glad they are not showing Dhruv as an entirely dumb husband.. He is atleast feeling something is off between them. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I also like this couple. Today episode is very nice. Shrenu looks very beautiful and her acting is fantastic. The story is moving in a good way. Dhruv and Jaanvi scene gives more expectation. Especially the conversation between the sisters in the car scene is very nice. Her emotional part is mind blowing. Her random dance steps gave me a scary feeling. Totally today episode is very interesting. Shrenu proves everyday that she is a very talented actress. Slowly shrenu makes me to accept the character Jaanvi.

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Am i the only one interested in Dhruv-Janhvi angle?

Today they had a good scene and i was pleasently surprised to see that this couple do have chemistry.. Ishaan is better than i was expecting.

I have a doubt..Have they consummated the marriage? .. After their talk today i am a bit confused.. If not consummated the marriage yet, then Dhruv ko manna padega yar.. Such a beautiful wife he has and today toh shrenu was looking breathtakingly beautiful in open hair in the DhruVi scene and the scenes afterwards.. I am glad they are not showing Dhruv as an entirely dumb husband.. He is atleast feeling something is off between them.

Have you seen today’s episode like 26th april???
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Have you seen today’s episode like 26th april???

Yes i did.. Its on hotstar.. I watch the episodes everyday morning.. Star plus is uploading each days episodes in the morning itself
Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I also like this couple. Today episode is very nice. Shrenu looks very beautiful and her acting is fantastic. The story is moving in a good way. Dhruv and Jaanvi scene gives more expectation. Especially the conversation between the sisters in the car scene is very nice. Her emotional part is mind blowing. Her random dance steps gave me a scary feeling. Totally today episode is very interesting. Shrenu proves everyday that she is a very talented actress. Slowly shrenu makes me to accept the character Jaanvi.

I like dhruv and jaanvi too and expecting more jaanvi n dhruv scenes. Yeah you’re right the dance was really scary😂😂.
subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't think they have still accepted each other

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Yes i did.. Its on hotstar.. I watch the episodes everyday morning.. Star plus is uploading each days episodes in the morning itself

Yeah i know but it’s Hotstar vip i can’ Watch it. But just watched yesterday episode.One thing does kabir n dhruv has chachi??thought she is their bua.
Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

I don't think they have still accepted each other

How long they have been married???
subbuappu thumbnail

Originally posted by: JDTKP

How long they have been married???

He (Dhruv) said one year and she didn't like him holding her
subbuappu thumbnail

Maan na padega Janhvi ko. She became the queen of the house just with in an year after the marriage