Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

@sammy17...true they could have casted some x y z for kabir's role...since this is a Hindi show n viewers have already started liking dhruvi n the show has started focusing on jhanvi n dhruv equation kabir's role will totally be nothing more than a  side character...

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am not able to understand why people are so worried about actors career choice of show and the roles ..I guess actors are old enough to decide about their career and choices  ..

They cannot choose role according to their fans choice or demand ..True fans will support their favs whatever happens.....

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
yes.in the Tamil version his dad made him marry jhanvi .so he had to leave his gf who is his true love.he continues affair with her

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Slowly they will reveal the story n there will be stupid logic behind it. Or may pk(Father in law name right) would have forced dhruv to marry jhanvi. Like he was saying dhruv always obeyed him but kabir didn’t something like that would come up.

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

yes.in the Tamil version his dad made him marry jhanvi .so he had to leave his gf who is his true love.he continues affair with her

Ohh no😑😑😑ok let see what happens in this show.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

@sammy17...true they could have casted some x y z for kabir's role...since this is a Hindi show n viewers have already started liking dhruvi n the show has started focusing on jhanvi n dhruv equation kabir's role will totally be nothing more than a  side character...

I was also going to comment that anybody could have played kabir's role. Zain is doing well with whatever he has been given so far (one week isn't enough for me to come to a conclusion about chemistry or characters given it took me a solid one month before I started loving aditi as avni and two months down the line I actually only then found myself falling hard for avneil).
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sumita18

I am not able to understand why people are so worried about actors career choice of show and the roles ..I guess actors are old enough to decide about their career and choices  ..

They cannot choose role according to their fans choice or demand ..True fans will support their favs whatever happens.....

Every fan is entitled to express constructive criticism about the career choices of their fave actors. And although it is true that actors can't choose roles according to their fans, all actors know that their audience's interest in their roles is key to succeeding in their job. Heck, I adore SRK yet I'm critical of his movie choices at the moment as I expect better of him. As a fan I don't demand, merely keep expectations and hopes to see my faves doing interesting roles that will further their career and also be watchable/ enjoyable to me. The last thing I want is feeling disgruntled seeing my fave actors careers go on a downward spiral by choosing roles where they are sidelined, given nothing substantial to do, just like how many were so annoyed with the treatment shrenu was given by being sidelined and wasted in IB. I also know that for tv actors in india its the case that 'beggars can't be choosers' in terms of content choice when indian tv is definitely not known for quality content, where its reputation lies in regressive and repetitive content with stereotypical characters, hence making it harder for tv actors to pick interesting roles.
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So far iam liking Dhruvi but for kavyas role they cud hv roped a better actress.Not to offend tanvis fans. Her chemistry is not working with Zain. But still I would like to give them some more time.

Many names were announced for kavyas character atlast they roped in Tanvi.

Don't know the reason.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Sammy....I’m finding kabirs  role as a very regular role...and this show has a big cast,.and Ayub and dadaji..Parikshat Sahini were popular Bollywood actors,..ok Ayub was not big like dadaji was in his time...but anyway...kabirs role is not standing out for me because the show is not revolving around him..so yes I Also feel that any actor with decent acting skills could have done that role..but it’s early days...I hope there’s something special for Zain in kabirs role.  And regarding avnis role....well that was a dream role for any lead actress...the show revolved around her..and little Avni Arsheen had already set the foundations for Avnis character...and she did an amazing job and everybody loved little Avni..so I think when Aditi took on the role a big part of the viewers who loved little Avni and had watched the show from has already welcomed Aditi with open arms...and as she grew into the role and her chemistry with Zain became apparent ...people started loving and appreciating the both of them... I think chemistry between an onscreen couple just happens....so a couple will either have it or not ...and at the moment we are not seeing it between Zain and tanvi ....

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Count me in & I really hope that they will show an angle for DhruvVi even tho we all know that there is real motive behind their arranged marriage, he seems to be a kind / polite guy and loves his wife. I really liked their moment on thursday's epi & hope to see more of their scenes & more of Dhruv's char.I liked Dhruv-Kabir's scene also, waiting for more bromance.

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Am i the only one interested in Dhruv-Janhvi angle?

Today they had a good scene and i was pleasently surprised to see that this couple do have chemistry.. Ishaan is better than i was expecting.

I have a doubt..Have they consummated the marriage? .. After their talk today i am a bit confused.. If not consummated the marriage yet, then Dhruv ko manna padega yar.. Such a beautiful wife he has and today toh shrenu was looking breathtakingly beautiful in open hair in the DhruVi scene and the scenes afterwards.. I am glad they are not showing Dhruv as an entirely dumb husband.. He is atleast feeling something is off between them.

To me Dhruv comes across as someone whom the Mittal family fails to recognize - either he is so nice that they take him for granted or he is so smart that no one noticed.I mean this man knows something is off so he has to have a high EQ. But the way his father speaks things like Kabir is so bright it looks like he prefers IQ over EQ.Now either the elder brother has been the agyakari son and strangled all his dreams from his own two hands under his father's pressure - for eg he might have wanted to be in some different profession or loved someone else. But he was too scared to stand up for himself unlike Kabir who went to Army. Or the second possibility is that he is a player who is angry that Kabir was always given more importance than him and so is using things and people around him to keep Kabir at bay.In both the situations we will see some important stuff from Dhruv.