Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: JDTKP

I don’t think she knew about kabir-kavya before she was shocked to see him come to home with kavya. But later she would have found out using her sources. That’s my POV. Yes i too feel the same way ishani will go against jhanvi.

No.. in today's episode, Jhanvi clearly told about KaKa/KaYa marriage even before she fixed the marriage with Ishani. If you haven't seen the episode yet, I better not reveal anything. you will get clarification on what she did and why she did regarding Ishani and Kabir's marriage
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

No.. in today's episode, Jhanvi clearly told about KaKa/KaYa marriage even before she fixed the marriage with Ishani. If you haven't seen the episode yet, I better not reveal anything. you will get clarification on what she did and why she did regarding Ishani and Kabir's marriage

Thanks priya for not revealingI would like to watch first , Precap was very interesting and shrenu is looking stunning
subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Thanks priya for not revealingI would like to watch first , Precap was very interesting and shrenu is looking stunning

Yup.. Shrenu is looking soo Good.. Watch out for her emotional turmoil
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yup.. Shrenu is looking soo Good.. Watch out for her emotional turmoil

Cant wait Priya ..
Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I better watch tonight’s episode then only i will get to know the whole story/ concept you’re talking about. It’s really confusing n iam not going to talk abt this topic without watching the episode. 4 hours more.