Janhvi And Ishani- together or not?

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Another mystery of lovable sisters! Does Ishani really knows about her not so sanskaari Janhvi di or are they planning onto some different goal which Ishani was berating Janhvi about in the car.

First I thought that the mittal family has wronged these sisters on some personal level and they are taking their revenge for it but don't know kuch bhi ho sakta hai!

I thought Ishani was oblivious of her sister's evilness but that's not the case now..

I think Ishani due to her impatient and rash behavior will make someone suspect them soon in the near future..I hope that does not happen soon..I want to see more of Janhvi's evilness!

Share your views..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes they are together.. But I think janhvi tries to keep ishani away fron her plans. 

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

Yes they are together.. But I think janhvi tries to keep ishani away fron her plans.

Hmm..ho sakta hai but Ishani should be more subtle in her way of doing things!
Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

Ishaani is not intelligent like janhvi. Even last episode she almost told the truth. Janhi had to slap her to stop her saying anything and quickly she changed the subject.
Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

Hmm..ho sakta hai but Ishani should be more subtle in her way of doing things!

Janhvi should not include her in any plan yaar i think she dumb n will expose everything to everyone. Janhvi should careful in handling her sister as much as handling mittal family members😑😑.
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope ishani doesn't betray janhvi in future in her plans.. 😳

IfritAmbrose thumbnail

Anything is possible guys, I think if Ishani feels Janhvi is not helping her or not in favor of her being her sister then she can become selfish and start her own schemes also.

Roselada thumbnail

Anything can happen this ishaani will be real trouble for janhvi one way or another😑😑😑.

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ishani is Janhvi's confidant because she has no one else she can share her true intentions with. Even then, it seems like while Ishani is ready to move on from the loss of their family, Janhvi is still stuck there. Ishani does not seem to have any thoughts of her own on the Janhvi's plan.

When they were together in the baraat, Janhvi was stuck in the past and Ishani was trying to look after Janhvi.

While Ishani is a part of Janhvi's plan, she is impulsive and hot-headed and Janhvi clearly realises that because she withheld the information about Kabir-Kavya from her.

The question is to what extent is Janhvi willing to go for her revenge? If she knew about KaKa before she even proposed the alliance between Ishani-Kabir, that means she did use her sister's feelings to further her plan. Since she is doing this for her family, I doubt she will throw Ishani under the bus as she is her only remaining family. As for Ishani, yes her hotheadedness will cause Janhvi problems in the future.

I also feel like Ishani will stop wanting to be a part of Janhvi's plan down the line.

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

Ishani is Janhvi's confidant because she has no one else she can share her true intentions with. Even then, it seems like while Ishani is ready to move on from the loss of their family, Janhvi is still stuck there. Ishani does not seem to have any thoughts of her own on the Janhvi's plan.

When they were together in the baraat, Janhvi was stuck in the past and Ishani was trying to look after Janhvi.

While Ishani is a part of Janhvi's plan, she is impulsive and hot-headed and Janhvi clearly realises that because she withheld the information about Kabir-Kavya from her.

The question is to what extent is Janhvi willing to go for her revenge? If she knew about KaKa before she even proposed the alliance between Ishani-Kabir, that means she did use her sister's feelings to further her plan. Since she is doing this for her family, I doubt she will throw Ishani under the bus as she is her only remaining family. As for Ishani, yes her hotheadedness will cause Janhvi problems in the future.

I also feel like Ishani will stop wanting to be a part of Janhvi's plan down the line.

I don’t think she knew about kabir-kavya before she was shocked to see him come to home with kavya. But later she would have found out using her sources. That’s my POV. Yes i too feel the same way ishani will go against jhanvi.