Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am not sure if she really had intentions to scare the hell out of Arush or she just got carried away. Because, she seemed really surprised when Arush started crying and started calling for Kavya.

But, I agree with you. I don't what her to harm Arush because he is a child and I won't support her harming him in anyway just to get revenge on Kabir (He is a Mittal) or Kavya. 
Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mayashika

I am not sure if she really had intentions to scare the hell out of Arush or she just got carried away. Because, she seemed really surprised when Arush started crying and started calling for Kavya.

But, I agree with you. I don't what her to harm Arush because he is a child and I won't support her harming him in anyway just to get revenge on Kabir (He is a Mittal) or Kavya.

I didn't mind her scaring the kid as it wasn't that bad to me.
Minionite thumbnail

I don't think her intent was to hurt the child. She actually looked concerned when he ran like that. My guess is she did that so that he would disturb the "suhaag raat".

But my question on that is: where does she think the kid came from? If they all think Kabir actually married Kavya and the child is his, then obviously that suhaag raat happened long back.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I guess this was like some official suhaag raat lol. 

I think she did the whole SR drama to find out the truth behind Kabir-Kavya's marriage. 

Obv. everyone in the family is surprised that honest, outspoken Kabir would hide the fact that he got married and has a kid. Esp. since a/c to Sonali (yesterday's epi) Kabir was in contact with them in the last 6 years. 

As for the kid, I don't think she will purposely harm it. I dunno how many of you guys, have seen Beyhadh. There Maya poisons Arjun's kid, and only she has the antidote. She gives the antidote at the right moment, to save the kid, but her motive was ultimately something else. The writers even show that since Maya lost her child in miscarriage she would never kill anyone else's child. 

I guess Jahnvi's thing will be same, 'cos she is infertile? I guess?

So, Jahnvi wouldn't harm the kid, she might try to use him though against Kavya. 

The best thing for Kavya and Aarush would be to run away from the family, 'cos they are bystanders who are gonna get hurt lol.

As for the fish, I'm non-vegetarian, so I didn't even realize that was an issue. We eat meat and fish five days of the week. 

(How does one put emojis in this new format?)