Liking crafty jhanvi, but....

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
See, I have a soft spot for children, and I feel like yes jahnvi will play tricks, plot and manipulate the family etc, but one thing that will make me utterly despise and not like jhanvi even as a negative role would be her harming arush. Call me a big ol' softy but harming or putting a child in physical danger is something I find is the ultimate low of humanity at which I couldn't like or find any person justified or be able to stand. ðŸ¤¢  

If jhanvi wants revenge against the family for something or what other intentions she has, please don't let jhanvi stoop down to the level of harming a child on a physical or mental level like what has happened with kabir's mother (so obvious that is jhanvi's doing). It's not necessary that all "vamps" have to be the typical scum of earth who can stoop to all low levels like indian serials always show vamps. Vamps can be like real life women can be at times who are two-faced, selfish, egotistic, lie to hide their mistakes without plotting, conspiring and causing harm to people. 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree.. Hopefully that will not happen 
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree ... Janhvi has issue with the Mittals ... She can mess with Kavya too if she tries to stop Jhanvi... But Arush is a kid n causing harm to a kid is not worth forgiving... 
But I've this feeling whatever Janhvi did yesterday she did to enter Kabir's room later to check on them n she found something - the flower decorations ruined.. 
Ananyea23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree to this. Harming a child would be a low blow. She can continue to wreck havoc among the Mittals but bringing in a small child in the revenge game would be wrong. Hopefully the writers are considerate enough about this and don't try to harm the child in any aspect (mental, physical or emotional) .
But they might end up doing so to get Kavya angry at Jhanvi and cause trouble between kavya and the family or they could do so to get kavya suspicious of Jhanvi. After all as a mother she won't be able to see her child in pain. And then jhanvi could play the victim and everyone would hate kavya and in turn Kabir. Hence the family will start to break. This is just a guess though and I really hope this doesn't happen. 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u...
actually I did not like her killing the fish also...it seemed more psychotic than defaming her saas...even vamps are not shown harming innocent creatures unless their characters r supposed to be having psychological disorder...
Edited by -JaZ- - 5 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Jaanvi is a mere vamp,..she's probably actually a villain..and maybe almost psychopathic..Her character is probably similar to shah Rukh khans character in Baazigar...he was the hero there...bent in revenge ...but he was a multiple murderer...and for a person to go to the extent of killing innocent people for their own purpose is psychopathic..So maybe she's far beyond being a regular vamp..she could be a downright villain with psychopathic  tendencies ..then harming an innocent child to fulfill her own purpose won't be beyond her capabilities...but let's see ..how her character shapes up...😕
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I guess that Jaanvi's intention was to disturb Kabir and kavya's first night. . So she tried to scare the boy to send  him into the room.
Moumina thumbnail
I don't think, she will do anything like that...
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
In her interview she mentioned she learned animal instincts.
So anything can happen.

Edited by kala16 - 5 years ago
subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't think she wanted to scare the kid. it may be co incidental that the kid was scared with her exaggerated story telling part