Originally posted by: cuteariya

Amazing chapter 

Plz continue 

Thanks a lot dear.. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

Shilpa_2026 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

" veer.. Are you free today evening.." 

I thought of going on A date with veer.. 

I have to get ruhaan out of my mind as soon as possible

I should not   think of anyone else other than veer. 

" Haa mishti.. What happened??" 

" woo kuch nahi... We couldn't even talk properly after all that happened on my birthday.. And I'm sorry I have been a little ignorant towards our relationships nowadays. " 

"thank God. You understood that.. What happened to you mish.." 

" I dint know veer.. I was totally upset lost... Especially after all those things that happened on my birthday and you weren't taking.." 

I was cut by him... 

" then what did you expect me to do mish.. Ruhaan mera best friend hai how could you talk like that to him... "

OK.. Now i know i was wrong.. But didn't he ever think about me? 

I'm not telling him to support me but he should have atleast spoken to me and made me understand.. Here he doesn't even try to understand me.  Matlab Ruhaan was more matured and gave space to me.. 

He could understand me better... 

He atleast had the mind to understand that I always don't react like this and stunting was happening to me.. He could understand that I was worried for my siblings more than anything at that moment.

Hell

Why am I still thinking of Ruhaan when I have to explain to veer... 

"Are you still there mishti "

"Haa veer.. I I know I made a mistake.. I but then when Ruhaan can also understand me why can't you veer.. Couldn't you make out that I was worried for my siblings more than anything..?" 

I had to ask him atleast now.. 

I'm fed up of being the perfect fiance and the perfect bahu to his  family.. 

" omg what happened to you mishti.. I you were the perfect one for me right.. The one who handled every situation perfectly.. Then what happened.. I what was your perfection then.." 

What the hell.. 

" veer my family comes before my perfection.. And i am a human being.. I'll have failed and flaws.. You can't expect me to be the perfect one always., "

" but I want the perfect mishti.. she was the one whom I fell in love with and whom my mom wanted as her bahu.. You have to bring her back. "

OK now he is getting to my nerves.. So that means he doesn't want the real me.. He just wants a good looking woman who he can showcase as his wife?? 

I think I should reconsider my decision of marrying him.. 

Shit 

God what condition have you put me into.. 

It's too late now.. 

Only one person can help me now... 

*.   *.   *.  *.  *.   *.   *.,   *.  *.     *.   *.   *.  *.  

" Mishti ... what happened bacha.. why  do you look so worried.. "

I knew bua would be the only one who has the solution to all my problems..

But what I dont get is how do I present my problem to her.

" Mishti im losing my patience. Its been fifteen  minutes since you have come.. How long will you continue this moun vrath.. "

Aha

. Common Mishti you can do it..  She is the only one who can help you now.. 

" bua.. I dont think I wanna marry veer.. " 

Bua was more than shocked.. maybe frozen .. 

Which was a much expected reaction...

" kya hua mishti... Did u both fight agin or something.." bua asked me trying to figure out what might have happened that I have changed my mind now..  

" i dont know i am really confused bua.. I don't feel anything for veer that a girl would feel for her fiance or a person would feel for her beloved.  I never loved veer in the first place.. He was a perfect guy so I thought I could lead a perfect  life with him.. But now i am confused.. Love isn't always being perfect for each other right.. It involves many other things too right.. 

I feel something lacking in our relation now.  After meeting some people I feel our relation will not work.. I feel I shouldn't have agreed for veera proposal..  I dint know i am confused bua..".. 

I opened my heart to her.. 

To be honest I was always confused when it came to veer ..  

To get married and to lead a family life was something that I thought I was never in my fate 

Now if you ask me the reason there is no doullbt that it's because of my biological parents. 

My mom mauli loved my biological dad "kunal malhotra..".  

She was so true to him and her nest friend that she couldn't see them cheating her right under her nose.. 

Their story made me lose faith in love .. 

Yea its tri that mom got popsy in her life.. But its not necessary everyone gets Someone as good as my popsy... 

But after his death for the first time i felt his presence.. 

No.. Not when I was with veer.. But when I was with ruhaan.. 

Even after All that hatred I showed him and all those hurtful words of mine he stood by my side when I needed someone.. 

And this made me question my decision of marrying veer.. 

Ugh mishti stop thinking about Ruhaan.. 

" mishti eventhough I am not a married women I know what a true life partner would be... He understands you even without you telling him anything.. He will stand by you even without you asking for it.. He does not require your explanations he can understand what you mean just by an expression on your face. Words are not required between you two... He doesnt want you to be perfect always he rather prefers your true nature.  

Even you feel free around him.. You are never worried what he thinks about you.. You never care to show your perfect nature.. You feel safe around him.. When you are worried.. The first thing that comes to your mind is him.. 

Do you feel the same with veer.. Is he the same with you. ?? "

No. 

He is not. 

He is no where close to this.. 

But Ruhaan is..  he is all that bua has told me now.. 

But what do I do now.. 

" veer is no she close to this bua.. Infact there is no understanding between us... Moreover i dont love  him.. I just thought of a relationship made of commitment.. But now when I think about it I don't think this relation will work.. I can't be myself in front of him.. And he expects me to be perfect always.. He is not ready to accept me as i am bua.. I don't want this marriage., pls help me bua.? I 

I cried... 

I was getting scared.! 

I don't think I can back out from this shadi now.. 

Especially when the invitstion cards are also distributed... 

" misti beta relax.. If that's the case I think you should break up with veer.. Dont compromise when it comes to your life.." 

I looked at her breaking the hug with my tearfilled eyes.. 

"but isn't it too late.." 

Bua wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead

" its  late than never..." 

" but dadi??" 

"relax bacha i'll talk to her..." 

" thank you bua..."

I hugged her tightly showing her all my love.. 

So that's it for this shot... 

I hope you guys liked it.. I pls do vote and comment.. Next one of probably the last shot... 

And yes pls tell me any suggestion for the ending of the OS and epilogue .. Tell me any after marriage scenes of mishaan that you would like to see... 

Love love โค๏ธโค๏ธ

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

wow nice dear

finally mishti understood veer is not for her 

buva is sweet heart 

she gave correct suggestion to mishti

loved it dear 

plz continue soon

and dear plz add index 

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago
Shilpa_2026 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

wow nice dear

finally mishti understood veer is not for her 

buva is sweet heart 

she gave correct suggestion to mishti

loved it dear 

plz continue soon

and dear plz add index 

Thanks a lot dear.. And yea I'll surely add the index.. 

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Wow.....loved it so much sweetheart๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ finally Mishti opened up to bua...that was really sweet๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ you're amazing.... Can I have your autograph?? Plz pretty plz?

And after marriage, could you plz add one scene where Ruhaan forgets to take towel and then their bathroom romance๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update dear๐Ÿ˜Š

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Still no planing to continue?๐Ÿ˜ญ