Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Interesting ..Plz update this soonπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear.. Ill post soon.
Shilpa_2026 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreevijayan

Good start dear...cnt wait to read mre...

Thanks dear.. Ill update soon..
Shilpa_2026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelicdiya

Awesome. Pls update soon.😊

Thanks dear.. Ill update soon..
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvanyuvani

Will update soon dear.. But how do I post.. Ill have to break it into parts na..

You're having problem in posting update??god this new layout sucks yaar😈😈
Shilpa_2026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

You're having problem in posting update??god this new layout sucks yaar😈😈

Long updates are not possible na..
Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvanyuvani

Long updates are not possible na..

Damn! That is a problem😱
Shilpa_2026 thumbnail
I kept on swiping left and right through his camera .Did he know me before ??I guess it was the same day veer proposed me I mean I wore the same kurti that day.. So  was he the one who untied my hair ??I heard some foot steps and looked up to find Ruhaan  staring at me ..He looked nervous like a child whose prank has been caught by his parents ..My heart skipped a beat looking at his manly yet cute face..The more I try controlling my heart.. The more it disobeyed me now a days ..Hey heart are you mine or someone else's ...Ok there is no Answer to this...I really doubt who does it belong to nowadays.." look Mishti... dont misunderstand.. these pictures were  taken before i knew you were veer's fiance.. "So I was right..  But why did he take my pictures... I wasn't his model.Did he randomly take pictures.No he never does that ..He asked pari's and dadi's permission before pari's photo shoot..Ruhaan tum ne mujhe kaha fasa  diya hai..One side im trying to save my relationship with veer.. on the other side you and your thoughts are haunting me..Hey rabba aap mujhse itna test kyu kar rahe  hai mera .." delete those pictures Ruhaan.. "I should get him out of my mind..SoonReally soon" nahi Mishti.. I have just taken your pictures and im sure it isn't a sin.. "Yea those are just pictures..  then why  cant you delete it.My eyes locked with His and i was taken to some other world.It looked as if he could hear my thoughts." and i will not delete those pictures becAuse wo mere liye kissi se pehle mulaqat ki nishaani hai.. aur mei wo pictures ko tab delete karunga jab mere dil wo har baat.. wo har pal wo har lamhe mita sakega jo hamare beech mei hua tha .. "Saying this he left..Why was he doing this to me. ..What wrong did my heart do to you Ruhaan that you have put it in such a situation..Dil mita sakega matalab.. ??Does that mean even you feel the same way I do ??Kya tumhARE bhi dhadkane bad jathi hai mere paas athe hi..Kya tum bhi apne dil aur dimaag ko control nahi kar sakta hai ..Kya yeh feelings hamare liye mutual hai ??Par yeh tho galath hai..Meri shadi veer se hone ja rahe hai aur mei veer ko  kabhi dhoka nahi de sakhti ...Par jo ehsaas hua jab tumne meri baal kula diya..I never felt that way with anyone else .I get these emotions only when I am with you Ruhaan.Par mei ye jazbaat ko aur bad nahi sakhti.Tum se aur tumhaare khayaalon se mujhe door rehna hoga ...Aur mujhe veer ko bhi aur time dena hoga.....    ...    ...    ...     ...     ...     ...     ...     ...     ...     ...     ....     ...    ...    ...Delete karo..Its so easy to say but she doesnt understand the value of those pictures to me.I know I am wrong to love my best friends fiance but this heart never listens...Mei bhi kabhi veer ko dhoka nahi dena chahtaa ta ..Veer is a very nice guy.. I understand.. But you guys are not meant to be together.Mishti you think commitment is love.. But that's wrong.. there is a world of love which is above everything..  true love is not only commitment..Commitment alone does not lead to a good relationship .. it requires love .. it requires understanding which is beyond words.And I can see that in your eyes whenever you look at me Mishti..  agar tum phir bhi apne sacha pyaar par parda daal kar commitment ke peeche bhagogi tho it will lead to the destruction of all our lives.Thum kissi aur ko man mei daal kar veer ke saath kaise apne zindagi bitha sakti ho..It will be you cheating urself as well as veer.Kaash thum ye bath samchoge Mishti..And you are  the only girl in my life Mishti.. I will never force you to leave veer and come with me.. it totally depends on you but if not you there won't be any girl in my life.....    ...    ...    ...    ....     ....    ....     ...    ....     ...     ....     ...    ....    ...     ....    .....  ......     ....I have to open up about my feelings to Ruhaan soon...How long will i keep it in my heart...I cant tell it to Mishti as she is not that fond of Ruhaan...Par Ill die keeping it within myself...Should I ask arnav. No... He is already broken knowing abt my feelings for Ruhaan.. if I tell him about proposing him.. No I cant give him so much of pain..Mai abhi jaakar baath karthi hu Ruhaan se.....   ...   ...   ....   ....   ...   ...  ...  ...  ...    ...    ....    ....   ....   ...   ...  ...  ....   . ... ... ....   .....Khuda Gawah Hai Faanah Ho Gaya Tha.....Usi Waqt Jab Pehli Baar Tumhe Dekha Tha..... Zindegi Behtareen Ho Gayi Jab Tumne Apne Hoothon se Chuaa Tha.....Ranjise Badhne Lagi jab Katra Katra Tum Aur Pass Aayi...Chalta Gaya Kisso Ka Kafila Aur Rang Gayi Tum Mere Rang me Na chahte hue bhi...Wo Bekasur sa lamha Jab Tumhe Us Halat Me Dekha...Fitoor Ban Gayi Tum Meri Jab Gale Tumne Lagaya...Har Jazbaat Mehsoos Kiya Hai Tumhare Sath.....Jab Gile Sikwe Sab Ho Gaye Dur.....Aur Reh Gaye Sirf Mohabbat ke EhsaasEach memory of yours remain fresh in my heart Mishti... how could you tell me to erase it .. even if i delete it from my camera.. Its impossible to erase it from my heart..Your eyes tell me what you feel for me Mishti..Ill wait for you to realise it..  even if it means waiting for you my whole life..Knock knock.Who is it now.. .." Come in "Pari .." hey pari.  What happened . ? What brings you here now ????"" wo.. Ruhaan.. I had to tell you.. in fact confess something to you..  "Confess ??Why am I getting some wrong vibes now..God.. you have already put me in a worst situation now.. Pls dont worsen it more.." confess..  What is it pari.. "" wo.. Ruhaan.. I dont know when and how.  But I have fallen for you..  I never believed in love and relationships.. But seeing you .. talking to you.. I started believing in it.. I wanted to be you better half.. I felt like dressing up for you. ... I really love you Ruhaan.. "No ... No...No..  This was not supposed to happen..Shit..Not you pari..And I have never showed that kind of an interest in you.   How could you misinterpret our friendship..Couldn't you see love in arnav's eyes for you...???? Any baby can tell you that he is madly in love with you .  Then why are you doing this....." pari.. I think you have misunderstood me... I never saw you in that sense.. I just think of you as a really good friend and nothing more than that... I am really sorry.."Shut.. I never wanted to hurt her..Why are you making me do this god..I could see her eyes turning teary...NO pari pls..  dont make me feel guilty .." why Ruhaan.. whats wrong in me.. Why can't you accept me.. "BecAuse I have fallen for your sister.. But I cant tell you that.." kyunki mei apni dil aur dimaag kissi aur ko de chuki hai.. "I saw a sad smile appear in her face.." she is lucky.. .. do I have the right to know who she is ??.."Not yet .." ill tell you when the time comes pari..  "Hmm.. unintentionally.. I have hurt her.." im so sorry pari.. I never wanted to hurt you this way.. "" its ok Ruhaan..  im sorry I misunderstood our friendship.. I know realise how bad arnav might have felt... "" he really loves you.. you shouldn't lose a gem like him pari..  give him a chance once you are alright.. "She left nodding at me..It was just an infatuation that you had for me pari.. kyunki agar wo pyar tha tho wo aankho mei saaf saaf dikhayi deti.. jaisi Mishti ki aankhon mei hai.... ... ... .. ...Thats it for the first shot..Liked it.. zPls do give your reviews and comments ..And do hit the star button...Not proof read.. will edit soon..
Vartika026 thumbnail

This is so awesome yaar. Loved itπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ update soon plz

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Good one dear..It's so gd to read OS based on the current track of the show..MisHaan are trying to fight with their feelings.I hope Mishti realizes soon that she has fallen for him.Waiting for the next update

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Really good update I’m glad he told Pari is loves someone else