Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
In the upcoming episode, Ishani abuses Kavya's son Aarush.

The duo gets into an argument, and a furious Ishani slaps Kavya, leaving the family shell-shocked.

Janhvi then gets angry with Ishani and slaps her hard, reminding her of her mistake.

While Kabir and Kavya's marriage has already shattered Ishani, she fails to tolerate Janhvi's stand for Kavya and thus takes the extreme step of suicide.

Ewww. I already don't like this ishaani. Do anything else, but why target a child for your frustrations. Either way I don't think kabir or kavya are deserving of this ill-treatment and blame. It was their idea to get kabir set up with ishaani the moment he informed them of his return without even informing him that they are going to get him engaged to ishaani the same day he returns. How illogical and silly is that? πŸ€ͺ Make a mistake yourself then hold someone else accountable. πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananyea23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can't agree more. It seems illogical to a certain extent to surprise your child who is coming home after 6 years by getting them hitched to someone without their permission. And when he says he has a wife he gets the cold shoulder. 
Also, is it that I misunderstand sonali or she actually said that Kabir kept visiting them through the six years? If so, they could have maybe asked him once. 
Also is it just me or did anyone else also not like Sonali? Like who speaks like that about their brother and sister in law? Without even  knowing the entire story? 
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananyea23

Can't agree more. It seems illogical to a certain extent to surprise your child who is coming home after 6 years by getting them hitched to someone without their permission. And when he says he has a wife he gets the cold shoulder. 

Also, is it that I misunderstand sonali or she actually said that Kabir kept visiting them through the six years? If so, they could have maybe asked him once. 
Also is it just me or did anyone else also not like Sonali? Like who speaks like that about their brother and sister in law? Without even  knowing the entire story? 

I have yet to watch the episode to know as I've only read updates. Is sonali the girl with the dimples? Anyways this family are actually quite horrible, so I have to salute jhanvi for managing to control and earn the respect of these aliens. πŸ˜† 

They have intentionally neglected kabir's mother assuming her as mentally ill, the man who runs the house seems like a gunda who keeps his family in line with death stares and the family as a whole is brainless enough to fix their son's marriage to a girl without informing him the moment he informs them he is returning home and planned to drop the engagement bomb on him the very same day of return, then antagonise their son's new wife and kid plus blaming their son, his wife and the kid for something that was the family's own fault. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Yep, like hey, to celebrate your return we're gifting you a girl we think you like, but even if you don't, tough shit because we like her, and you have to accept this girl in the name of a gift whether you like it or not. It's situations like this where you wish people would just gift you money so you could buy your own gift; saves the hassle of figuring out how to get a return. πŸ˜†
Ashiprat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This  is just the begining . drama intensifies in coming episodes  kavya will flood the house with tears . with endless plotting by janhvai first step is to tarnish kavya' image if they follow original script 
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Actually both the parties are at fault here... In reality Kabir should have been informed about the sudden "Surprised" engagement ... And Kabir too should have informed something about her sudden marriage to someone in the family... 
We know the child isn't his but the family doesn't ... They think he has been married for 6 years and kept it a secret ... Any family would give their son a cold shoulder if he comes home with a wife n a child after 6 years ... 

Edited by InCenDia - 5 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Too Early to Predict πŸ˜†
Ishani is not going anywhere ...

Kahani to abhi theek se suru bhi nahi huee hai theek se  πŸ˜†

Aage Aage Dekhiye Hota hai kya ...But On Serious note ..Makers need to change Kavya Hairstyle ...Kabir-Kavya onscreen chemistry is bit cold ...Its plainly my Pov  ( not bashing )But again its too early to predict anything πŸ˜†

I would like to see Kavya and Vyom Story in FB and why Kabir had to marry Kavya .>it will be very intertesting 

I am more interested in Devar VS Bhabhi TASHAN ( Zain VS Shrenu ) ...Maja aayega . 
Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashiprat

This  is just the begining . drama intensifies in coming episodes  kavya will flood the house with tears . with endless plotting by janhvai first step is to tarnish kavya' image if they follow original script 

πŸ˜†
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashiprat

Bold πŸ˜†
Makers wont follow original script 100% ...

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm assuming Ishaani will say Kavya that he's fall Kabir into a trap and somehow this child happened and now She's using this child to be a part of a family. 
If you think calmly Ishaani is just venting her anger and its pretty obvious when you see your lover with a wife and kid,she'll obviously fins kavya at fault.             
And about all the not informing saga, lets not try to find any logic here,It's just to create the dramaπŸ˜•   
I'm really afraid of Kavyas rona dhona btw😭