Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ananyea23

Also, is it that I misunderstand sonali or she actually said that Kabir kept visiting them through the six years? If so, they could have maybe asked him once. 

Yeah, she said that Kabir would often visit them (I think on holiday from military??) and yet he never mentioned it. 

I get the family's pov. The son has maintained contact with them all these 6 years, and yet he doesn't bother to inform his family that he got married and has a son?

Obviously the family is going to blame the wife too. It will look like she told him to keep it a secret. 

Guys, this is India. If we turn up home suddenly with a husband/wife our parents are not going to dance. ðŸ˜†

Obviously since its ITV, thoda drama toh hoga. Still compared to many other daily soaps, the drama was minimum. ðŸ˜†

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Too Early to Predict  😆

Ishani is not going anywhere ...

Kahani to abhi theek se suru bhi nahi huee hai theek se  ðŸ˜†

Aage Aage Dekhiye Hota hai kya ...But On Serious note ..Makers need to change Kavya Hairstyle ...Kabir-Kavya onscreen chemistry is bit cold ...Its plainly my Pov  ( not bashing )But again its too early to predict anything ðŸ˜†

I would like to see Kavya and Vyom Story in FB and why Kabir had to marry Kavya .>it will be very intertesting 

I am more interested in Devar VS Bhabhi TASHAN ( Zain VS Shrenu ) ...Maja aayega . 

Kabir and kavya have a sort of compromised marriage where he married her to take care of her,..I don't understand their dynamics ..it seems really outdated to marry someone's widow just to look after her  ...and has she forgotten her husband and married another man so quickly.? There probably are valid reasons why he had to marry her,...By the way is this story set in present time...2019 ?