Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved it but i am confused is ruhaan really married to pari but their fight was cute i feel she is mishti lets see

Mishaan first meeting was nice i love the way u use pics it really feels good 

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Rohan is so cute..

nice edit pictures..

good update

cuppypie121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Superb update 

I guess mishti is pari

Continue soon 

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice superb awesome lovely update dear

Thanks for pm

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm! 

wonderful update! nicely written 

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update 😳Pari was behaving so strange with Ruhaan but I guess it's to teach him a lesson Dadi thought he wants to share with her what happened between them in night 🤣Pari taking care of Dadi was good 😊Ruhaan slept on a sofa 😆His talks with Veer and Arnav and they wanting to meet his wife....I think the girl whom he met is not Mishti but Pari and the one he got married to is not Pari but Mishti right?So cute scene 😳Pics ❤️

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

you mean mishti and pari are look alikes?

thank you

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Awesome update 😳Pari was behaving so strange with Ruhaan but I guess it's to teach him a lesson Dadi thought he wants to share with her what happened between them in night 🤣Pari taking care of Dadi was good 😊Ruhaan slept on a sofa 😆His talks with Veer and Arnav and they wanting to meet his wife....I think the girl whom he met is not Mishti but Pari and the one he got married to is not Pari but Mishti right?So cute scene 😳Pics ❤️

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ha ha that was so cute and funny pari kicking ruhaan dadi forced him to marry village girl pari but he fell for mishti at first sight i think mishti and pari are same girl he he lets see what is it waiting for next eagerly update soon

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

you mean mishti and pari are look alikes?

thank you

No what I mean is the girl with whom Ruhaan got married is Mishti not Pari and the girl he saw is not Mishti but Pari 😛

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

the girl whom he saw is tejeswi.you feel that she is pari?mishti is also tejeswi.so do you think that mishti and pari look same?I didn't understand your comment .or do you mean that though mishti married ruhaan it's pari who is staying in his house as his wife?

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

No what I mean is the girl with whom Ruhaan got married is Mishti not Pari and the girl he saw is not Mishti but Pari 😛

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago