nice banner..

good start..

thanks for the pm

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank u so much my dear friends  the awesome response

The hired bride Part 2

Ruhaan moved towards Pari.Suddenly she pushed him.

Pari:Stay away from me.

Ruhaan:What the hell!How dare you push me?

Pari:You have not even seen my face.Still you tried to touch me.Such a disgusting attitude!I will not let that happen.

Ruhaan:What?You really thought that I want to touch you?What a big joke!I came near you to talk to you..to tell you not to expect anything from me in this married life.Not to touch you.I can get the most mosern and stylish girls.Then why should I touch a normal village girl like you?

Pari:Oh really?Then why did you marry a village girl like me?

Ruhaan:I married you for dadi..not because I am interested in you.I am not interested in marriage and all.Even to touch a girl Ruhaan has got a standard.Let me clear you that you have no standard to even show your face to me.

Pari:Oh really?Then I am not going to show my face to you.Because you don't deserve to see my face.

Ruhaan:Yes..right.I deserve to see much more stylish girls.Not a gawar like you.If you don't want to show your face to me it's fine.I am also not interested to see your face.

Ruhaan lay on the bed.

Pari:You are lying on the bed?Then where will I sleep?Don't expect me to share the bed with you.

Ruhaan:Even I am not interested to share my bed with you.So you sleep on the floor.I will sleep on the bed.

He smirked.

Suddenly Pari kicked him out of the bed.Ruhaan was shocked.He stared at her in disbelief.

Suddenly Pari sat on the bed with a victorious smile.

Ruhaan:I don't believe this.You pushed me out of my own bed and conquered it?

Pari:I am your legally wed wife.This is my bed also.

Ruhaan:No..I won't allow this.

Pari:Then I will complain to dadi.She told me that if you trouble me I can complain to her.

Ruhaan:What?

He thought:Dadi..you made things more difficult for me.

Ruhaan:But this is my bed.I want my bed.You sleep on the floor.

Pari:Don't try to mess up with me with your Prince attitude.If you think you are a Prince here I am also a Princess in my village.My father is not less than a King in our village.Understand?

Ruhaan was stunned.He thought:Oh my God!She is not at all like we thought.She is a village goon.Without seeing her face itself I can imagine how her face would be.Not a fairy,but an ugly witch she is.Ok...tonight I will ignore her.Tomorrow morning I will handle her.I will tell everything to dadi.

Ruhaan tore the decorations in the room.Pari did not bother.He lay down and closed his eyes in irritation.Pari removed her veil and smirked.

The next morning...

Ruhaan woke up and realized that the time is 11 a.m.

Ruhaan:Oh no.

He got up from the floor.

Ruhaan went to the drawing room.

Ruhaan saw Radhika there and immediately went near her:Dadi..

Radhika:Woke up?You are so late.

Ruhaan:Last night I could'nt sleep properly dadi.

Radhika blushed.

Ruhaan noticed it.

He thought:Is dadi smirking thinking that i sacrificed my sleep to have suhaag raat with that village goon?Oh no..

Ruhaan:Dadi...you know what happened last night?I will explain it to you.

Radhika:No Ruhaan..no..have some shame.Who will share such things with their grand mother?I know that you have the habit of sharing everything with me.But not anymore.Certain things have to be confidential between you and Pari.

Ruhaan:Dadi...please..Pari is not innocent like you think.Yesterday she made me sleep on the floor.She really behaved like a witch to me.

Radhika:Stop it Ruhaan.I know that you are not interested in keeping your wife here and you married her only for the property.But accusing an innocent girl like this...it's too much.

Don't think of finding such stupid excuses to divorce her on the second day itself.Remember ..you can't stay away from her at least for a year.

Ruhaan:Dadi....I don't know how to make you believe it.I am saying the truth.She is not a simple innocent village girl.

Radhika:She is an ideal daughter in law.She woke up in the early morning...did puja.Finished most of the household chores.

Ruhaan:Dadi..she is not like she appears to you.

Radhika:I don't want to hear anything.

She just walked away.

Ruhaan put a sofa in the bedroom.

Radhika:Why did you keep sofa in the bedroom Ruhaan?

Ruhaan lied:Because Pari wants to relax on the sofa.

Radhika:Good that you are doing something for your wife.Good change in you.

Ruhaan gave a fake smile.

Ruhaan lay on the sofa at night.

Pari smirked:Not bad.You are sleeping on the sofa.

Ruhaan:You just shut up and sleep.

Pari:By the way I over heard you complaining to dadi about me.Poor you.Dadi did not believe you.However you try you won't be able to prove what I did to you.Because before dadi I am the most perfect person in this world.

She laughed.

Ruhaan suppressed his irritation and thought:She is the most dangerous woman wearing the mask of an innocent fairy.But one day I will expose you.

Pari did hot water massage on Radhika's legs.Radhika cupped her face with her hands.

Radhika:It is my luck that I got a daughter in law like you.You are my daughter only.

Pari hugged her emotionally.Ruhaan saw that with irritation.

Ruhaan saw Pari going to the balcony.He followed her.

Ruhaan:Pari...

Pari did not turn back.

Ruhaan:Pari...

Pari:I am not turning back as my face is not veiled and I am not interested to show my face to you.

Ruhaan:Who said that I am interested to see your face?I just want to tell you that don't hurt my dadi with your drama of being an innocent ideal bahu.If you hurt my dadi i won't spare you.

Pari:Stop it.Don't question my sincerity towards dadi.I love her.Whatever I am towards her is not my drama.I am doing everything for her with all my heart.

Ruhaan:Oh really?

Pari:If you believe me or not I don't care.

She just walked away.

Ruhaan:Impossible.

After a few days...

Ruhaan's friends Veer and Arnav rang him up.They were on video call.

Veer:Hey Ruhaan..

Ruhaan:Hi guys.

Arnav:Heard that you got married and you did'nt bother to invite your college friends for your wedding?

Ruhaan:I am sorry yaar.Actually the wedding got fixed all of a sudden and it was conducted in a hurry.It was a simple function too.That's why I could'nt invite you all.

Arnav:But we won't forgive you easily.

Ruhaan:What?

Arnav:We will forgive you only if you let us meet your wife.

Veer:We want to meet our bhabhiji.You were so stingy that you did'nt give us a party to celebrate your wedding.

But we will give you and your wife a wedding treat.So next Sunday come to Rose Bowl restaurant.We are giving you both a treat.

Ruhaan:But...

Arnav:No excuse.We will wait.

They cut the call.

Ruhaan:Oh no...how will I introduce this Village gawar as my wife to my friends?Such a shame.They must be expecting a sensible classy modern stylish beautiful woman as my wife.I can no way take Pari with me and introduce her as my wife.Then what will I do?

Suddenly his eyes fell on a beautiful woman.

Without his own knowledge he lost himself in her beauty.He took out his camera from his bag and started clicking her photographs.

Ruhaan:Oh my God..what am I doing?Why am I taking a stranger girl's photographs?I am mad.

Ruhaan saw her going out with her friends.

Ruhaan:If she comes to know that I took her photographs she will even file a case against me.

But I don't feel like deleting these photographs.I don't know why.

The next day...

Ruhaan went to a restaurant for evening tea.

Suddenly he saw some dirty boys surrounding a girl.The girl pushed them and ran towards Ruhaan.

Ruhaan was surprised to see her.Because she was the same girl whose photographs he took last day.

She held his hand.He was stunned.

She told those boys:Don't think that I am alone.I have my boy friend with me.

Ruhaan could not believe that she addressed him as her boy friend.

They smirked:He is your boy friend?Looks like he is a random guy.

She:Do I need to prove that he is my boy friend?Then see..

She kissed his cheek.Ruhaan was in complete shock.

She kept kissing his cheek.

Ruhaan closed his eyes feeling her sweet lips on his cheeks.

She also was shivering while kissing him.

She thought:Oh my God!What did I do?I kissed a random guy to escape from them.Now what will this guy think about me?

She turned back.She took breath in relief as those boys had left.

She looked at Ruhaan.She was tensed.

She:I am sorry.Please don't get me wrong.

I had to do this to make them believe that you are my boy friend.

Otherwise they would have thought that I am alone and they would have just attacked me.

Before Ruhaan could say anything she just ran away as if she wants to escape from his reaction.

Ruhaan just kept on looking at her.

He was numb because of the kiss.It was his first kiss.It was magical and electrifying too.He blushed touching his cheek where she kissed.He wiped his cheek with the kerchief.He looked at the kerchief.He saw her lipstick mark on it.A smile appeared on his face seeing it.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very good update👏👏

Pari is really pari🤔🤔??

Please reveal atleast for us if not for ruhaan😜

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Wow loved it....pari(if she's really pari) and Ruhaan's fight was very cute💜💜 village goon😂😂that was dam funny....Ruhaan trying to tell dadi about wedding night was damn funny....loving it so much pls update soon💜💜

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

nice update ❤️

but I'm confused is she pari only not mishti? 🤔

loved pari and Ruhaan's nok jok it was fun 😆

I loved when veer called bhabhiji to ruhaan's wife

show me tho nahi bulayega atleast yaha bulaya 😂😂

aww MisHaan scene felt nostalgic 😒

update next part soon dear I can't bear this confusion 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lot.How was MishAan meeting?Nothing was written about MishAan in ur comment.

Thanks a lot  ur detailed comment.I really miss your detailed comment on my one shots

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Wow loved it....pari(if she's really pari) and Ruhaan's fight was very cute💜💜 village goon😂😂that was dam funny....Ruhaan trying to tell dadi about wedding night was damn funny....loving it so much pls update soon💜💜

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just couldn’t stop my laugh in the beginning😂

Loll Pari (if she is really pari or misthi) fight with ruhaan even made him to sleep on floor🤣

For a while ruhaan really scared of her🤣

When he told dadi she didn’t believe him😂

On the other hand dadi is found of pari she love her like her own daughter❤️

Wow mishaan first meeting was so magical just like in show🥰

Their first kiss wow so dreamy☺️

Uff ruhaan was so lost in her😉

Continue plz 

rapaka70 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update. I wish Ruhaan was married to Mishti. According to dadi’s plan Mishti was acting as a stranger 

Shilpa_2026 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb dear .  Post soon.. 

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Really nice update, I wonder what will happen next. Hope we get the part soon